Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Do Us A Flavor

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 07:04:39 )
Anyone else follows Lay's Do Us A Flavor? One of this years top three is Crispy Taco, and omg it was so good. Totally my new favorite.

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 07:05:41 )
Haven't heard of it! That sounds pretty tasty though. owo

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 07:51:16 )
They were so tasty, I already finished the bag I bought of that flavor. And totally want more. A few years ago there was a southern biscuits and gravy Lay's chip. Those were my all time favorite, but no one sells those around here anymore.

Donator — She/Buns Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 09:28:38 )
i do not follow. im not much of a chips person

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
Hangout

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 20:01:07 )
@Another Movie Addict: I'm happy for you that you found something you enjoyed. I'm not allowed to eat potato chips or anything my family considers to be junk food. Therefore even though it sounds really good, I have not eaten it.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 21:01:41 )
I have not tried the Crispy Taco yet -- got the Everything Bagel with Cream Cheese last time I went to Subway and was not impressed. Just tastes like pepper.

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 21:42:46 )
Oh my glob, I tried te taco flavor!
My friend had it afew flipped her roll, so she made me try it, even though I'm on a diet. D;
They taste like a whole taco! It's crazy!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 22:13:09 )
@blinkini: Right? I'm so glad that I gave them a try.

@Concentricity: Yeah I heard the bagel one wasn't all that great.

Donator — 404Error Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 22:17:35 )
I enjoyed the everything bagel. It was supper good but everything bagels is my breakfast of choice

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 22:43:23 )
I won't be trying that one, isn't it supposed to have the taste of cottage cheese?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 01:18:58 )
I'm not much of a chip person myself but I have been desperately trying to track down a bag of Doritos Wasabi. A coworker of my husbands had a bag and he texted me when he saw it because he knows how much I love anything wasabi.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 01:28:59 )
@Niamh: Lol have you tried wasabi kit kats yet? And yeah the more out there version of stuff can be a butt to track down. Sometimes the only place is Ebay depending on what you want and what country it comes from. What I have to do for a lot of my favorite Japanese snacks.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 03:52:51 )
@Another Movie Addict: I haven't tried them yet but it's definitely on my list to try. A coworker of mine has a sister who lives in Japan so she'll ship boxes of random snacks every so often. She isn't brave enough to try them so she brings them to work for me!
Please @ me.
My mind wanders so that ensures I come back.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 10:16:32 )
I loved the Crispy Taco ones! One of my friends and I were actually pretty blown away by how you could practically taste the lettuce!
I also really liked the Fried Green Tomato one too, because I am a tomato FANATIC and they taste almost like biting into a fresh, home-grown tomato.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 02:50:00 )
@Niamh: Back when I was taking a photography class, there was this sweet Japanese lady who would share snacks sent to her from Japan. And when we had a Thanksgiving party she brought some home-made Japanese food. Was great.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.