Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Introduction/Questions

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 06:11:38 )
Hello~ Sleepy here, I came from the dying website SyndroneOnline under the handle "Worm," someone posted a link to this site there and I decided to join! A little about me composed into a list bc I'm lazy!
~ Lazy
~ Sleepy
~ Elf wannabe
~ Love to have people draw me irl!
~ Unique fashion sense irl
~ I LOVE clothes, and my favorite way to buy them is thrift shopping!!!
~ I have 2 lovebirds: Skye and Aegis, 2 syrian hamsters: Bear and Oreo (one old man and one youngster), and one rat: Ivy
~ I had another rat named Amara who recently passed...she was an absolute sweetheart and loved to cuddle. <3

Questions!
1. I see users wearing things I didn't see in the shops, am I missing something?
2. Is there any way that we can submit items for shops?

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 06:22:12 )

@Sleepy: Huh. I thought syn was long since dead.
And of course, welcome!

Elf wannabe? Everyone wants to be an elf, I think. If they don't wanna, they're wrong. Lol.

To answer your questions though,
1: We have event items, recently released Rigs (Less than 24 hours ago recent!), and of course Crate items. Which are the monthly 'donation' items. There are three items every month, with 1 of those items being a 'rare' chance to get, that lasts for 2 months.
2: As it stands, we take suggestions Here, but that's about it. I'm sure you could do up an image for your suggestion though!

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 06:22:29 )
welcome to voltra! glad to have you here
1. Non-shop items could be event items, milestone grants, from donating, daily chance, or from a RIG.
2. Not 24/7, but Voltra has held contests for user-submitted designs. However, you can make item suggestions here. maybe u can suggest and sneak a design in?? butyoudidnthearitfromme

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 06:23:54 )
wew luna beat me to it XD

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 06:30:07 )
Welcome to Voltra! Your avatar is very cute already. ;o
You have some adorable animals, and an amazing username. I hope you like it here, Sleepy. C;

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 06:43:00 )
Aw thanks you guys, you're all so nice. I can already tell I'm gonna like it here. Does this website work well on mobile?
@Lady luna: You're totally right about the elf thing lol! and another question for you or
@okios: How do I access the rigs and whatnot? Also how do I donate?! and thank you both for the help!
@Dowan: I appreciate the compliments, thank you!

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 06:49:47 )
Hello there and welcome to our humble city. The people above already answered your questions so I hope you'll stay active and have fun!

Edit: The site is mobile friendly :)

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 06:53:39 )
@Fielkun: Thanks for the info! I share the computer with my fiance so I'll probably be spending most of my time on here using my phone so I can max out my gameplay hours on the pc! lol
Right after I asked how to donate, I found the button I'm so blind Dx
But now I'm wondering how to get more volts?

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 07:02:45 )
@Sleepy: You can obtain more Volts by posting of course. Also, if you click the moving airship in the front page there's a 25% chances of you getting Volts or Ohms. You can do it once every 24 hours ^^
There is something haunting in the light of the moon;
It has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 07:04:10 )
@sleepy: RIGs and donation items can be bought at Ohm-My-Gosh Imports.
(Shops > Ohm..Imports > Click item u want to buy [sometimes there is an option to buy in volts. it would appear at the bottom if it happens])
For the other items, you gotta buy from users in the exchange, or hang around charities, participate in contests, the usual forum stuff.

It's definitely better than most avatar sites on mobile. dressing up avis on mobile is still kinda...it could be better imo. XD;;

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 07:06:20 )
@Sleepy: You can also donate by going here or clicking the Donate button at the top right next to Shops. You acquire Ohms via donating which you can then use at Ohm-My-Gosh Imports which Okios provided details on.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 07:10:40 )
Since I don't have anymore questions for now, I don't want to be annoying and tag you all again, but thank you all for the help! I really appreciate it. I love this place already.
Anyone else have a TON of built up currency on Syndrone that no one will take?! v.v

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 07:11:45 )
@Sleepy: Welcome to Voltra! If you are badly in need of volts alot of users will trade you them for ohms. 20 volts per 1 ohm.

Always ping me please.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 07:12:12 )
@Sleepy: No worries! I can assure you you're not being annoying in the slightest. Besides, we're all here to communicate with each other, right? Helping you out is one way of getting to know you. C;

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 07:12:26 )
pls direct me to lots of users

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 09:59:06 )

@Sleepy: I have a ton of items - not that it mattes since I see the images aren't loading - and over 100k ... whatever the base currency was. Lol.
Yeahhh, I can relate to the lots that no one wants =(

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ping or PM myself or any of the staff =) If who you ping cannot help, they'll direct you to someone who can ^ ^
We're here to help after all~<3

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 10:10:22 )
@Sleepy: Hello dear! I also have a unique fashion sense so we will likely get along. Isn't it great how people react? I usually get extreme like or extreme dislike... no inbetween.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — Any Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 17:22:23 )
@Sleepy: Hey. I was also from Syn!
I have so much stuff I was trying to rid of for art but its so ded.
Please ping me!

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/28 00:10:08 )
@Sleepy: welcome to Voltra!
call me grem
they/them

Donator — Artist Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/28 19:11:27 )
I'm a bit late, but welcome :D I hope you find it a peaceful place to relax ^-^
Ping me if needed

I do pixels. check my shop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.