Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops The Sandbox [Art] ⇒ Shop: CLOSED ⇄ Freebies: OPEN

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/18 13:11:40 )
• v •
@Okios: Just wanted to tell you I'm finally starting on your art! :D I'm.. just trying to get the poses down OTL
I also really like your soundtrack so far! :vanora_heart:

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/18 16:59:06 )

@Mica: OH my gosh! I never got the ping! I just came in here and see this.
That is freaking awesome! xD I love that pose lmao...It suits her very well. You're really good at bringing out personality ^^ I love it so much.

|

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/18 18:29:55 )
• v •
@Miss Kitty: :'3 ... It's so lovely to hear that, thank you so much!! I'm so happy you like it, that's all dat matturs.
It was my pleasure! <3

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/18 20:55:16 )
@mica: *internal screaming* omg it's happening. i'm so eXcIteD. bless!
and i'm glad u like the music! 8D i tried to keep them relevant to (my idea of) their relationship, or them as standalone characters.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/18 20:57:37 )
@Mica: how are you doing today?

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/19 22:54:43 )
&bull; v &bull;
@okios: ;klajsdk do you want the reject sketches cause there are many (well ok, 1-2 left i deleted the rest)
I just gotta clean the sketch and slap sum color on it :'3 *status updates*
I've replayed this whole playlist at least 4 times... it's super mood for these guys. (ALSO, reached the garuda egg thing and DIDNT GET THE DAMN MISTO PLANT FOR THE QUEST DUDE IM SO SAD)

@Unicorn: Hiya! :D I'm good today! How are you? I love the purple colors you got on!

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/20 00:32:26 )
@mica: uhm!!!!?!??!?! that isn't evne a question!>!>? XDD MICA PLS YES. SEND ME TO HEAVEN WITH THOSE SKETCHES (omgRIPthosedeletedones ToT)
super stoked to see the final piece tho ^o^

and i'm touched u listened to my whole playlist that much. ;;<3 it had some.. spicy lyrics lol (which may not be everyone's cup of tea, but i kept them bc they're nice songs overall)

( LMAO SAME. I also didn't get the plant when the dude asked for it. my produce came that day, so i had to visit the farm instead of the mountains. X'DD )

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/20 01:57:28 )
&bull; v &bull;
@okios:
I only found one actually i deleted teh other layers LOL gave up on this shit cause wtf is proportion/perspective

I'M ALMOST DONE, thinking maybe 1-2 days then I can gib it to you :D I did most of it today fufu
THE PLAYLIST.. has been on my speakers for 2 days and now as I type this. I like most of it but even the songs that I didn't like much were still nice enough that I never had to skip... but I was 100% feeling the doki doki animu shoujo life with the first few tracks. And the hella big urge to play the game LOL

(THE WORST PART IS I BEAT THE BOSS THING... and just didn't know the plant on the ground was it...and I got it on a later run because garuda eggs are big money)

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/20 02:06:45 )
@Mica: glad to hear that you are doing good, I am doing alright. I was up at a car show most of today, but I am doing alright thank you for asking.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/20 02:43:12 )
@mica: "deleted teh other layers" I CRI *looks at remaining sketch* CRIES SOME MORE. THE EMBRACE IS SO SWEET AAAA. *ASCENDS BUT COMES BACK DOWN BC OF OTHER ARTS LOL* thank uuu may i add it to my tumblr? it's ok if not xD

yessss thanks for the update!

YA my playlist has shoujo couple music in the beginning, then Fred's theme, then Siela's theme, then the wedding song, and finally soothing music. lowkey i wanted to omit the raunchy parts of some songs, but i can't/idk how. just know that fred's love is pure. TT
at some point, i played the game only for their cutscenes LOL.

( oh oof yeah it's easy to miss. ;; i thought it'd have sparkles around it or something since it's so rare. garuda eggs are also awesome for exp. 8D )

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/20 15:15:32 )
&bull; v &bull;
@okios: You can post if you wan :'D I don't mind!

I didn't think of that! The WEDDING. Your ship is so strong. *feels for you* I do like their relationship though, it's definitely so pure.. but man I didn't think i'd like this game this much. :o I look forward to it every night when I can play.

Played so much lastnight auhgrhgm, I feel baller now but I want goldstarred foods and I JUST GOT THE FISHING ROD, goodbye life I knew you well.

@Unicorn: How was the car show!? :o All I been doing these past few days is drawing and watching some shows.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/20 17:51:29 )
@Mica: soundz like you've been having a good time. The car show was alright

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/20 18:55:19 )
@mica: yay ty! ^^
haha YES. maybe not now bc they're still in their teens lmao, but yes eventually!! just like in my shoujo mangas 8D I'm glad the game grew on u! i was afraid the grind might make u quit on day 5 lol

but i see u hustling hard. proud of u :'^) idk the best gold starred foods for spring, but i remember getting 1 or 2 from selling sandwiches and juice. and grats on getting the rod! but omgnoo take care of ur health pls XDDDD

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/20 21:12:09 )
&bull; v &bull;
@Unicorn: Good, yes! =) Just tired most of the time LOL

@okios: Naw I like the grind! I slaved away 2 years of my life on maplestory when it was still 0.02% per kill w/ 3-4 hits on the fire drakes. Plus it's so fun to guess recipes and then yelling when I realized french freakin' fries were lard and potatoes! I'm tryna farm tung and truffles now... so much gud money/exp. I didn't need no life dammit ok

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/20 21:59:27 )
@mica: *breathes in* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BEST COUPLE ART EVARRRR. BLESS i feel like my whole day, my whole week has been made. thank you i love it so much!!! such soft colors such a shoujo moment im sobbin

LEMME FINISH THE TRADE ASAP

u played maple too?!? dam. i was too noob for the dungeons. XD a snail killed me and i will never admit it

lmfao PREACH. all logic went out the window when i encountered Mushroom Pork. ...The mystery meat was not pork. It was chicken. CHICKEN. mmfkgjdl.
oolala those are rare/uncommon drops. the bar is ur life now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/20 22:10:14 )
@Mica: I hope that you can rest up very soon
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/20 22:19:14 )
&bull; v &bull;
@okios: :vanora_cry: ping gods, y u forsake me so?
YASS, I felt dah passion, dah doki doki moment, DA SHOUJO SPARKLE MOMENT :vanora_cry: I'm so happy you like it tho :D!! It was wurf it, I learned a lot from drawing it too! still have the playlist on tho...

I played maplestory and reached lvl 68 (70 was the cap at the time) and never fukin' reached it because i was a scrub but i played the party quests like a goddamn nerd w/ note infos about rooms/order of things *cry* it's ok, the mushrooms and piggos have scarred me for life as a newb

HOLY SHIT the game 100% playing w/ your emotions with pork=chicken mindgames.
I'm still occasionally farming the sites milking the day by forcing encounters at the exit.. wonder how long I'll last LOL

@Unicorn: :vanora_cry: Me too! I have so much to do before school eats me!

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/20 22:56:10 )
@mica: your fanart gives me strength. now i wish there was a manga of them TT (+1 exp. on being proud of my cheesy playlist)

wow so OG. my highest was 23, and being too shy to PQ lmao (also my comp was old and lagged on dialup). you sound like a gr8/8 team member tho with that meticulousness and dedication!

man, i save-scummed the game so hard it's not even funny XD
ayy i do that too; make some meat bait, activate it on site, and then farm my heart out. i also carried some fragrance to lessen encounters, if needed. may the grind gods smile upon u

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/20 23:15:30 )
&bull; v &bull;
@okios: There will be when you draw one :DD *not stalking your tumblr at all*

Yea it was intense to keep up to I didn't last long plus I was like one of those people who *never ever spoke* so everyone thought I didn't speak english

Damn all this game talk makes me wish I slept earlier *looks at ds* I can play tonight tho only have one terrifying thing to do today :D
AH! I haven't used meat bait yet (I FORGOT- I keep forgetting what I need to be doing on this game RIP)! I'm not sure I can get fragrance yet but I'm so excited to see more of the game cause even the side characters are so pleasant?? I don't dislike anyone at all so far (cept the villain but he's hilarious cause of his sharp-ass s'tache)

But mana potions are my life.

Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/20 23:50:29 )
@mica: i googled how to make a manga and died a lil inside. linking it was a mistakeee

u were literally too cool for words. B)

wh-what's the terrifying thing? i am scared for your health.
u can defo make fragrance at this point. i don't think the game tells you about it tho.
herb, water, jar in a pot
Yeah, everyone is nice! And some have great one-liners. Gustav makes me laugh sometimes; such a classic villain trope. XD

tru tho. we don't even need hp pots.

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.