Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Wonderland Ch. 13 Escape From Wonderland

Donator — he/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 21:17:33 )

.. oh damn. >:0
good trickery.

just a gloomy ghost

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 21:18:37 )

@Vanora:
The way to make us sorry we accused you is NOT to deceive us! Which is all you've done since e met you and you wonder why we accused you!

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 21:19:49 )
"Friends, please..." Static frowned, troubled by the response but even more troubled by the reaction, "She had no obligation to play our game or forgive us... Let's not add insult to the injury we have already inflicted on her..."

He sighed, glancing away, "Come... Let's move to the next..."

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 21:20:09 )
I Mean I Understand Not Liking Us Anymore But We Just Wanna Help Her. Even If She Wants Nothing Else To Do With Us..
My Reasoning Was Around 'Painting The Flowers White For The Queen' Was,, I Mean, Technically Painting
Them For The Queen To Piss Her Off. Heuheuheu. Anf The Piglet Thing. That One I Dont Know. For All
My Knowledge, It Was By Chance. Hmnn.
Well If Nothing Else, Maybe We Can At Least Help The Hostess So She Isnt Bound To Her Garden.
She Can Visit The Knight And Thats At Least A Little Better Than.. Wait,, What Is The Knights Curse, Anyways?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 21:20:33 )
Hmm...Truth 1. She did play a game with us. Truth 2. There was an answer. Lie. The truths weren't given as actual statements like with the other NPCs

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 21:21:34 )

Poor Card Knight ._. We let her down. I agree with Static. Seems to be nothing we can do. We can only ask the next person.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 21:22:11 )

Good way of looking at it, Dipper.
This is Wonderland after all.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 21:22:33 )
Card Knight, If Nothing Else Is To Be Said, I At Least Hope You And The Hostess Can Visit Each Other At The End Of All This...

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 21:23:49 )

Agreed, Godawful ;-; I just want them happy.

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 21:24:58 )

@Static: I still say she cheated even if it was rather clever but your point that she wasn't obligated to participate is valid. On that ground I'll let it go.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 21:25:25 )
@Miss Kitty: I poke Miss Kitty on the shoulder and whisper to her, "Hey, uh... you still have that autograph, right? Was wondering if, after this all pans out, you could maybe copy it for me?"

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 21:27:16 )

@Dowan: I glance over and lean in better to hear her friend. I can't help but smile as I pat my side pocket. "I do!" I realize my voice had gone loud in excitement and quickly lower it down. "Of course I can." I say with a wink.

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 21:27:54 )

Sorry I said I'd let it go but I realized something.
Even if it was valid for her to give us more than one lie, I believe she gave us a statement that we have no knowledge on. Did we know how she knew Frizz's name?

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 21:30:58 )
I should of said something. This is another case where something seemed a little too obvious and we jumped to it.
All the answers sounded fishy to me. The Queen likes red roses so painting them white would tick her off. She made comments in her chapter like she knew Frizz. I knew all this, but didn't bring it up. My mind was kind of elsewhere.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 21:32:52 )
I saw the first option and remebered she was painting them white, but i forgot it was to piss the queen off....urk, i should have thought more on it
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 21:33:03 )
@Miss Kitty: "Awesome!" I exclaim a little too loudly and cough. "I mean, thank you. I'd love a Vanora autograph, but I'm not sure I should ask, now."

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 21:33:31 )

I think even if she had followed the rules and gave us only one lie, she still would not trust us after what we did. Which is the whole point of this game. To get people to trust us. Regardless if she told all truths, all lies, or followed the rules, we hurt her. The game didn't matter to her. What we did to her mattered.

Npc — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 21:33:50 )
THE GARDEN HOSTESS

"Oh, hello!" The Hostess smiled, spinning around.

"Hello..." Static said, a little downtrodden from his last encounter. With a gentle exhale, he gazed down at at the maiden, "I wish to set things right in this land... Will you allow me to lift your curse?"

The Hostess gasped, covering her mouth before glancing away, "That is not possible, I'm afraid..."

"It could be... Will you trust me?" Static asked, holding out his hand, "Allow me to prove it to you..."

"Ah..." The Hostess giggled softly, "Alright, it sounds like it will at least be fun..."

@Vivienne: I thought you were a flower!

@Vivienne: I told you the way to the Duchess, mhm.

@Vivienne: I think flowers should be in a vase~

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 21:35:25 )

@Faust Sheep: I totally remembered the roses.

I suppose it's true, we didn't look closely enough.

Just because you don't see me doesn't mean I'm not here. I'm a lurker.

Deals With the Devil

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 21:35:32 )

@Dowan: My face turns sullen as I nod in agreement. "As would I. She was a big help and we let her down." I can only sigh. "Maybe we will see her again before this is over and get a chance to talk to her one last time."

|

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.