Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Wonderland Ch. 12 Queen's Court

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 00:02:17 )
@Angelus: Let's not forget that the Rabbit's entire purpose since we first saw him was reaching the castle, and he's been on the move throughout Static's journey to find Spark. If we assume he stayed true to his word and instead used another route to the castle, then there's still additional evidence piling up against him.

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 00:03:36 )

@faust sheep: "Although cards does sound.. kind of fun actually, I can't say I did!" He nodded.

@godawful: Spark shakes his head, "It's definitely not mine! That's more fluffy, mine's more feathery and light yellow!"

@miss kitty: He thought, before shaking his head. "I didn't encounter any flowers. Except for in the woods, I was mostly flying everywhere anyway!"

@dowan: Spark nods slowly, trying to follow along as he smiles, "You really sound like you know what you're talking about, I trust it!"

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 00:04:07 )

Let's blame someone who isn't in the court. (like the dandelion)

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 00:04:13 )

@Dowan: Abruptly switching routes would explain his seperation from Static.
And no one can account for him during the separation.

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 00:05:42 )

@dragoness129: The rebellious Knight is still on my list.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 00:06:09 )

SO! Someone else had trampled through the flowers. Strange. Surely the Card Knight would have never done such a thing, as she value's the Garden Hostess in such high regards. But then..this quote when we visited Card Knight still bothers me...

"She is..." Her voice trailed off low, "And that's why the Queen's losing her head."

She, being the Garden Hostess. Why would the Queen be losing her head over her? When we thought she was upset over the broken scepter?

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 00:07:37 )

@Miss Kitty: That and when she sent Static off to get evidence from the Other Wonderlandians she said "Go get the Queen" before quickly recovering and switching to "Save your brother"
That's what stuck with me.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 00:09:03 )

And she did say perhaps we should not trust her afterall.

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 00:09:55 )

I'll agree however with Kitty that the flower trampling doesn't add up with the Knight but with the Rabbit.

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 00:10:33 )

Though could the rabbit have fled in a panic after witnessing the knight destroy the scepter?

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 00:11:10 )

He clearly fears the Queen.

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 00:16:31 )
If the rabbit knew who destroyed the sceptor I think he would tell the queen, unless it was him lol

But I haven't gotten to reading up on the flower hostess yet o3o

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 00:17:25 )

@Luffer Nutter: Yeah wasn't too into that option. I was just trying to make the Knight fit as an alternative to the Rabbit.

Npc — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 00:17:53 )
I will let you have 5 more minutes with Spark...

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 00:17:57 )
With what we know regarding the Knight, I think she's very unlikely to mess with the Hostess in any way. Plus, if the Rabbit were truly fearful of the Queen, I don't think he'd withhold vital information. He looks very displeased being here to begin with, and didn't he express a dislike at having to show up to these trials?

He could just give up the Knight and that'd be it.

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 00:18:42 )

@Dowan: Yes I've expressed my realization.

I'm going back to the Rabbit.

Just because you don't see me doesn't mean I'm not here. I'm a lurker.

Deals With the Devil

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 00:19:20 )

Jesi Says:

o3o I just got here but it does sound like the Rabbit broke it...

Art by LittleWhiteDragonlet

Fae | 27 | They/Them
Please Always Ping!
RLC Commission Prices

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 00:20:16 )

@spark: You set the scepter on the ground, correct? Not on top of a bush or anything like that.

|

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 00:22:12 )
'I Talked To Some People Here! They'll Back Me Up' 'Uhh... I Didnt Catch a Name, But They Were Def Weird!'

@Spark Eurgghh, What Do You Remember About The Ones You Spoke To? How Did They Look Or Talk?
Where Did You Talk To Them??

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 00:23:39 )
Here's the thing though, we're assuming still that the trampled flowers and the broken scepter have something to do with each other. They could have been two separate people and two separate instances.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.