Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Wonderland Ch. 12 Queen's Court

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 23:16:43 )

Welp I'm back.

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 23:17:38 )

@Spark, Is it possible that in your panic when you found your sister missing, you might have unknowingly stepped on the scepter after discarding it?

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 23:23:32 )

@faust sheep: "To the best of my knowledge I was all alone in those woods! Either they were really good at hiding, or they came later."

@luffer nutter: "Hey hey it's semantics and morals here! Under normal circumstances would I have done this? No way, I would have just given the Queen my best smile and asked. But it was an emergency we couldn't risk going wrong! Everyone's been totes weird here so I didn't want to end up in... well.." He waves his hands at the court, "This kind of situation. My bad!"

He sighs, frowning, "As for Frizz... I didn't want to put her into a dangerous situation. Nothing felt bad about the woods and I was only going to be five minutes... It made more sense at the time..."

@miss kitty: Spark nods, "My magic has been pretty much cut off here entirely so I couldn't use my own, but I could sense the magical signature of the object, that's what drew me to it... it was strong when I held it."

@angelus: "Absolutely not! I put it behind me when I ran forward! I can have my moments, but I'm not that dumb not to notice!"

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 23:26:14 )

@Spark:

I quirk my head at that statement. Something seemed off. Very off. I flip back through my notes - at least, the ones I had been able to take - and eye a single line. Odd. "It's been cut off you say? So...can you not fly at this time?"

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 23:26:28 )

Aw poor Spark. We will help you.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 23:26:59 )

You get em Miss Kitty!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 23:27:00 )

@Miss Kitty: I see where you're going with this and I like it.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 23:28:25 )

Go miss Kitty hehe

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 23:28:31 )

@miss kitty: Spark laughs from the question, waving his hands, "Magic or no I still have wings! Does a robin need magic to fly?" He smiles, giving her a thumbs up, "I lucked out here, it's okay!"

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 23:29:20 )

That does make sense.

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 23:30:29 )

Hm, but didn't Static use magic to defeat the Dutchess? How could he still have his magic if Spark's was disabled?

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 23:30:45 )

I nod, agreeing with Angelus. It did make sense. So much for that one. I flip back through my notes. There had to of been something I had missed somewhere. We were so close to the end.

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 23:33:13 )

@Miss Kitty: Yeah I'm stumped now.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 23:36:30 )

@Spark: I think for a few moments longer. Maybe I was on the right track with magic, but I was looking too much inside the box. "You can still sense magic though, correct? That is how it pulled you in." She paused a moment. "And you are saying you did not sense any at all when you left the septer behind?" Could that mean that maybe the person who had broken it had no magic at all.

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 23:38:09 )

@Miss Kitty: I'm liking the magic route as well. I'm still wondering how Static just retained his if Spark did not and how Frizz ended up a pig. I had initially assumed it was the work of the Dutchess but Spark said she'd been a pig since their arrival in Wonderland.

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 23:42:29 )

@miss kitty: Spark nodded, "Yeah at the moment I didn't sense any magic in the area besides the sceptre! I didn't pick up on anything else."

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 23:44:10 )
I keep going back to Card Knight's game where Static had to wager something of himself... His magic would have been the only thing to offer, but we won so he didn't lose it... plus she knew Frizz. Could someone have stolen Spark's magic? I think we should ask something about the Knight... it may not have been the Knight, but there is still a possibility something was stolen from Spark and Frizz that wasn't from Static.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 23:44:44 )

@Spark: "I see." That was good, but also didn't really confirm nor deny if the person was magic. They could have been strong enough to hide it. Something randomly decided to pop into my head just as I felt I had no questions left to give. "Spark. Were you with your sibling the whole time, up until you got arrested?"

|

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 23:45:29 )

@Faust Sheep: I like this direction. Again I am irked that we don't get to question the Knight.

Just because you don't see me doesn't mean I'm not here. I'm a lurker.

Deals With the Devil

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 23:47:09 )

@miss kitty: "I was with Frizz up until I fly up into the castle. I left her in the woods, and during that time she went missing. I still don't know what happened, I only know that somehow Static found her!"

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.