Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Wonderland Ch. 12 Queen's Court

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 22:51:26 )

*sigh*
Oh man.
So then that explains the feather at the scene.

@Spark Did you see anyone around when you put down the scepter and left it in tact?

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 22:51:39 )
@Spark: So when you left it on the ground you distinctly remember it in one piece right?

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 22:52:59 )
Spark, Where Did You First Go To Search For Your Sister?
Shoot I Gotta Go. Good Luck, Ill Be Back Later I Hope

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 22:53:58 )
i love this new item lol

Ping me!

Hangout

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 22:57:07 )

@angelus: "Sorry, it was only me there thankfully! I would have been arrested a lot sooner if I wasn't being sneaky! But it was just me!"

@faust sheep: "Of course! I still needed it after all to try to help out Frizz, breaking it would have put us in a worse spot! Besides, I can be kind of careless, sometimes, maybe... But I'm not a total klutz!"

@godawful: Spark pauses for a moment, tilting his head, "I wanted her to be safe so I left her near the entrance of the woods. That way she'd be out of site but not get lost. My mistake, right?" He laughs weakly, "I'm just glad baby bro found her safe... Hi guys!" he waved to his siblings in the audience, "So that's where I went to look. I was pretty deep in the woods, I could smell a swamp, totally gross, when I was grabbed and dragged here!"

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 23:01:09 )
I hope I can catch up on backreading in time to participate >.<

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 23:01:11 )
@Spark: Hmm. About how long ago would you say you left it? One hour? Two? If we can narrow down how many creatures could have been around the item at the time it was apparently broken, we could figure something out.

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 23:02:24 )

@Spark: Why did you not take the scepter with you to search for your sister. If she were in danger it could have come in handy in that situation as well could it have not?

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 23:05:10 )

@dowan: "Uhh that's a good question, it wasn't too long. I'd say under an hour? I put it down, walked into the woods to look for Frizz, and got arrested. So it must have been broken not long after I put it down!"

@angelus: "Huh... That probably would have been the smart thing to do!" He smiled sheepishly, before laughing, "I didn't think of it!"

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 23:07:57 )

Home! *reads what Spark has said and facepalms*

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 23:08:26 )

@Spark: How long exactly would you say is not long after you left it?
Because I'm having trouble seeing how you didn't cross paths with the culprit.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 23:08:26 )
...i should be asleep and i really cant think right now but

If it was left on the ground, then anybody could have accidentally stepped on and broken it without noticing...say, the white rabbit was in a rush, hmm..?
Idk...

Imma go to sleep now

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 23:08:54 )

@Dipper: That was my first thought as well.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 23:09:14 )

@dipper: Night night Dip <3 Get some sleep

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 23:10:51 )
Night night...its 1am..sleepy...
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 23:13:42 )

@angelus: Spark shrugs with a smile, "Sorry! I don't know how long, like I said, under an hour is my best guess! And I don't know what to tell you, I didn't see anyone else. Maybe they came another way?"

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 23:14:21 )
@Dipper: Yes, exactly.

@Spark: You say you didn't see anyone, but could you sense anyone? Any strange feelings like you might have been watched? A disturbance in the air? Anything that would imply you were not alone? Or perhaps that someone was heading in your direction?

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 23:15:24 )
Still backreading but I gotta say, 'borrowing' something without permission is stealing sorry bout it lol, especially something so important, no matter how just your reasons, it's stealing. Also why would you leave what you need to help your sister on the ground to go look for her? Especially something so important? I hate to say it but it comes off as spark broke the scepter(on accident probably).

Still doing some reading but that is my sad two cents on the situation >.>

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 23:16:15 )

@Spark:

I glance over at Spark, a few questions rolling around in my head. One in particular seems to stick out; an odd one but one that shouldn't be avoided just encase. "When you picked it up the first time, did it leave any residue of any kind? It is magic, yes? So any sort of magic residue or perhaps? When you first grabbed onto it, did you feel anything?"

|

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 23:16:40 )

@Luffer Nutter: Unfortunate as it is, I must concur with this.

Just because you don't see me doesn't mean I'm not here. I'm a lurker.

Deals With the Devil

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.