Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Wonderland Ch. 12 Queen's Court

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 20:24:32 )
@Angelus: Maybe it's something in the tea...huehuehue
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Voltie — Time 4 Tea Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 20:25:19 )
@Angelus: Focus? Not to focus...Hmm, what's the difference? Shan't we arrive at the answers sooner or later, anyway?

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 20:25:52 )

@Mad Hatter: Hopefully.

Npc — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 20:26:05 )

@mad hatter: "I can do you one better!" She exclaimed, opening her thin coat to pull out a full, steaming teapot seemingly out of nowhere. She lifts her hat, revealing a smaller hat. She lifts it as well to reveal a teacup, lifting it before pouring piping hot tea into the cup, "Would you like any sugar or cream with that?"

@angelus: "Are we not all mad here?" She smiles, before looking over to Spark, "If I have I've forgot, but I venture to guess no I have not. There would have been no time in the day, none at all. I spent it all with my dear friends The Hare and The Dormouse, before we had fun with the tall one!"

@raxton: "I would have given him riddles if he were, and between us both... Pity, I don't believe he could have handled them." She tutted her tongue, "No, he was not at our party and he was not invited, either. If he was, he would have been rather rude to stand us up! Well, now I'm offended! Why didn't you come to our tea party?"

Voltie — Time 4 Tea Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 20:28:28 )
@Violet: Ohohoho, spectacular! I tend to store my teapot and cups the other way around, so it's nice to see a change.
How about...you surprise me?
He giggles a little. Having the neverending tea party at a trial is a new experience to be enjoyed, indeed.

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 20:28:38 )

@Violet: If my client wasn't at your party then how do you explain the dormouse placing him there all day?
More madness?

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 20:33:13 )
Thats weird
You said you spend the day with doormouse all day and no spark in sight

And doormouse said that he spend the day with spark all day
1 of you surely is lying about it

Also where were you when static came to the party?
He only found doormouse

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 20:34:45 )

I am starting to see some suspicion in this "special tea".
Someone else might have drugged the tea so that the party couldn't account for Spark's attendance with the dormouse somehow having dodged it.

Voltie — Time 4 Tea Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 20:35:38 )
Special tea...hallucinations?

Npc — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 20:35:52 )

@Mad hatter: "A surprise it is!" She said, before dunking a toy train into the cup, handing it over, "Be careful! It's steaming!"

@angelus: "Perhaps you caught him in a dream, the poor dear is awfully sleepy," She shook her head, "I cannot answer for him though, only answer against him! The Dormouse was with me and our dear Hare, he would have had no time to frolic freely with fine feathered friends."

@raxton: "One of us surely is and I would hope that one of us is not me! I am certain he was with us, you could check my home yourself! When he awoke from his nap he cleaned out my kitchen, such a hungry thing... What a mess!"

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 20:38:24 )

Yet the dormouse has not made an appearance to give what is likely the most important testimony to my client's innocence.

Voltie — Time 4 Tea Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 20:38:28 )
@Violet: He takes the cup and snorts, amused. "Well played, Hatter, well played indeed." He took a sip, and whistled. "Steaming indeed...Huehuehue. All aboard the tea train! Everybody in this room needs tea!" He threw his hands in the air, accidentally throwing his teacup with them

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 20:40:53 )
Oh man. Look at this. This is amazing I need to come in and help LOL I believe that the hatter has given a great testimony that gives some sort of alibi.

Npc — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 20:46:02 )

@mad hatter: She gasps, reaching out for the cup but unable to get up to catch it. She pauses, before smiling, grabbing her cane to tap against the bottom of the cup midair, catching it, "Taadaa! We wouldn't want to steep to the level of wasting a beau-tea-ful drink!"

She looks around at the audience, smiling, "Are there any more questions for me?"

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 20:46:16 )

@Violet You claim to have never met my client yet you don't believe he could have solved your riddles.
If you've never met him, what is that judgment based on?

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 20:46:18 )
Would you know if someone put something in your tea?
Also i ll ask it again, where were you when static revisit you and end up only finding doormouse?

Voltie — Time 4 Tea Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 20:48:53 )
@Violet: He blinks in surprise. "That was a tea-rrific catch, dear Hatter! Simply wonderful!"

Oh, it's such a great party here indeed, I'm glad I came.

Who am I, you ask?

Signature Art by Mica

Npc — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 20:50:53 )

@angelus: "My dear... To put it bluntly. It takes but one look to gauge the strength of one's riddle-solving gland. His... Seems very weak," She nodded, taking a sip from the teacup.

@raxton: "I plum forgot. When was this? It must have been after our party had ended and we parted ways. You see, we had to start preparing, it's my unbirthday tomorrow! A very special occasion! But our dear Dormouse was so tuckered out from all the festivities, we left him to nap, he was so cozy after all..."

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 20:52:38 )

@Violet: You seem to be forgetful. Is it possible that you'd forgotten that my client had been at your party?

Just because you don't see me doesn't mean I'm not here. I'm a lurker.

Deals With the Devil

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 20:52:54 )

It's all the shrooms I say! The shrooms are to blame!
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.