Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion On to the next Milestone! (400k posts)

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/18 07:55:28 )
I'm blown away at how quickly you volties post and how much our community has grown.

You all know we enjoy giving you freebies, so instead of the typical 100k, 250k and then 500k milestones, we've decided we want to reach for 400k posts!

What are you hoping to see for our next posting milestone item?
Any guesses on when we'll reach the 400k posts goal?

(I'm estimating roughly... Last week of May, 1st week of June.. :vanora_sweat: )

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/18 09:30:50 )

@Fozzy: Volties are doing great at posting!!

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/18 13:36:43 )
@Fozzy: Hmmm seems posting gets crazy during events so it really depends how many events we have. I am going for end of June beginning of July as my guess. Its just blind guessing because I don't have any hard data.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/18 14:02:22 )
Wow! That is some humongous growth! As fpr future items, I would love to see things with greenery and foliage. I know we all live for the big city life over here, but us forest folk still lurk about.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/18 17:41:40 )
Wow cool thread! It's cool knowing the next milestone. I'm not sure when we will hit the next milestone. I feel like I'm not on enough to know when we will hit it. So maybe I should be on more?
As for the item...I think that it's going to be a weapon? (Not that I'm looking forward to it being a weapon, that's just my guess)
@Kozi: LOVING the Mint Chocolate avatar.

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/18 18:18:44 )
I say the second week of may we will have this in the bag xD

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/18 19:09:14 )
I second the forest green background for the free item but if you want to keep with the Voltra city theme I am okay with settling for a park.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/18 20:02:37 )

@Saeyra: Oh I think that a park item would be great!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/18 23:17:14 )
@Taffy: Thank you!! I thought it looked tasty lol XDD;;

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/19 03:40:10 )
Come on Volties. We can all do this!
There is something haunting in the light of the moon;
It has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery.

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/19 04:02:13 )
I would say depend on the events we gonna have xD
Also if there is a new feature that encourage posting or not,

If there is no event at all, gonna say this december

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 03:57:24 )
I'm gonna guess around June/July. I think it'll take more than a month, but not sure just how much more.
I like that we're doing something a little out of the ordinary~ Plus, 400k is super as a goal. Though it'd be punnier if it were 401k.
Punnier and oddly annoying.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 04:11:50 )
@Juneberry: I figured you would pick June XD
*giggles* I find 401k funny too but I know it would drive some people crazy. Not everyone would appreciate the joke. :vanora_xd:

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 04:18:55 )
@Saeyra: How did you guess? I swear it had nothing to do with my name! >w< I just think it really could be that fast here~ Generally... I just vote sometime in summer. But June seemed most adequate.

And yeah, that's what I mean. Like, I'd probably cringe if that was our goal... And yet laugh. Then cringe more. Because financial stuff and math are not my buddies.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 05:30:46 )
@Juneberry: Haha riiiiight, considering your love of puns its hard to beliiiieeeve youuu. :vanora_xd:

Yeah math isn't my friend either, I also do not like being reminded that I am gonna be a poor poor retiree considering my career so far XD

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 06:11:18 )
@Saeyra: Your point is pretty good there. Sometimes I make puns without even meaning to, I guess! It's a lovely coinkidink~

I mean you're already ahead of me in that department. In that you have something you can retire from. I'm just a poor useless adult. I don't even fully know what a 401k is. I just know it's a financial math thing and good for puns at times like this :'D

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 07:05:09 )
@Juneberry: 401k is your pension I think. Its an American term so I may not be quite well informed on the details.

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 08:56:21 )
ROFL - 401k.. That's hilarious! :vanora_sweat:
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 17:09:53 )
Oh I have another suggestion for the prize. Maybe a background set for all the 4 seasons.

Always ping me please.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/22 00:06:54 )

I can't wait for Voltra to reach 400k posts! <3
as for an item, i'd love to see a special multi-colored hairstyle! Like pigtails with 2 different colors for each tail. <3

Questing: click here!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.