Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Behold my kitty!

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 18:35:07 )
@nyreen: Awww!!! I am in love with your kitty! I have such a soft spot for fluffy black cats xD Aside from one cat my whole life every one Ive gotten has been black and fluffy Ill see If I can get a picture uploaded for you to see my babies

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 18:44:52 )
@Mandy Amour: Yes!!! Kitty pictures!

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 18:50:11 )
@nyreen: Hahaha I have two, well one is my sisters but we live together and Ive been apart of his life for 14 years so hes mine too at this point and then we have the baby xD The baby was sick for a while cause he didnt have his mother to take care of him but hes getting bigger and the vet says all looks good now :)

both of my babies together

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 19:13:09 )
Oh I wanted to post this one too because this one just kills me everytime I see it hahaa xD

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 20:21:51 )
@Mandy Amour: OMG that face! I love it! "What are you hoomans doing to me! Halp!"

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 20:27:30 )
@Saeyra: Yes and he loves giving that face to everyone xD Which I dont understand because we are saving him and making him better but I guess he still thinks were rather odd xD
Although he gets handled a lot by family because hes so small and such everyone of course wants to hold him xD We have to keep him in an apartment size playpen to keep him safe. Hes allmost big enough now though we can let him run around freely overnight

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 20:30:29 )
@Mandy Amour: Haha the gramma's face is hilarious too "I know how to hold a baby, you think I don't know how to hold a baby? You must be kidding me" I love your photo skillz.

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 20:33:06 )
@Saeyra: Hahaha thats just pure dumb luck on my part xD I get lucky. It is funny though cause Im sure we actually had that conversation with her and opthers in the family cause we told them after he eats not to lay him on his back cause hes not a human being xD

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 20:34:22 )
Oh I found the one from after his bath and blow dry the other day!!!

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 20:36:51 )
@Mandy Amour: Old people are easy to read haha all the lines on the face make the expressions so much better! Most of the time they just have had enough of your shit. "stupid kids" is a very popular expression I see alot on their faces even if they don't say it.

What is your kitty's name?

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 20:40:16 )
@Saeyra: The little one is Chance, I thought he was a girl at first so I had an amazing girl named picked out (Azmariah) and then the vet said he was a boy and needed a name for his paperwork so I had to pick fast and so he is Chance xD and my biggest cat is Shaquille

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 20:42:18 )
@Mandy Amour: You missed a great opportunity to name him O'Neal... I iz disappoint.

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 20:49:04 )
@Saeyra: Hahaha No no Its a sad story about Shaquilles name actually. My mom wouldnt let me have a cat only my sister (dont know why) but anyway she felt bad and asked what I wanted to name my cat if I had one and I said I wanted to name it Kilala after the cat on Inuyasha. She wanted to name hers shadow so we thought we were so clever combining them to make sha(from shadow) and kil(from kilala) and we never thought at that age about the spelling and then people started saying there was someone called shaquille o'neil and so we were annoyed but took the spelling since apparently we hadnt been that creative if someone else who apparently was already well known had the name xD

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 21:30:39 )
@Mandy Amour: Haha aww that's a cute story! Not sad at all!

I had 2 cats, an orange tabby male called Sunset, he belonged to my sister. And a female black and a grey tabby for me called Moonlight. Sometimes they would sleep in the yin yang position it was so cute!

Always ping me please.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 01:23:37 )

She is really pretty

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — 404Error Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 01:33:20 )
Omg your cat is so pretty!: D I don’t mjnd cats but my Wife is allergic to them sadly.
We have two dogs I don’t have a way to upload pics from my phone on here though or I would show them off

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 01:39:37 )
I have some pics of my eldest, but none of my youngest. I really need to upload some of my youngest.

Edit: Had some image trouble. >:/

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 02:36:23 )
@Faust Sheep: omg what a precious kitty * A*

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 02:36:51 )
So I guess it's safe to say I should post more photos of my kitty this Saturday?
call me grem
they/them

Donator — pancake Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/10 12:27:11 )
What a beautiful woman.
I need to get a better quality camera, so I can get good pics of my two week old babies and their wonderful parents. ;c

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.