Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Blackout So light em up up up

Voltie — Vampire Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 20:30:03 )
@juneberry: That is horrible! :0
In no way shape or form is that right. :0
I don’t think that a school board should count that against you if you have a medical disability you can’t control. :0

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 20:31:08 )
@Juneberry: I understand that problem so much it hurts.

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 20:32:18 )
@Len: I mean they kept me until I was 19. That's already pretty good of them. I was repeating 11th grade at that point (I'd already had to repeat 10th for the same reason). But I totally agree. Especially since part of why my health got so bad was a psychiatrist they forced me to see that was absolutely horrible and didn't listen.
Also one quarter's absences were literally from being in the mental hospital for 10 days xD

@Another Movie Addict: Pain is ebil. Me hug it out of you?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 20:33:46 )
@Juneberry: Lol nah it's okay. Nice to meet someone else with the same can't drive dilemma.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 20:34:24 )

@Rococo: /swallows
They're gone

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 20:35:49 )
@Another Movie Addict: My boyfriend will be in charge of driving me around when I see him. Because he can and I doubt we can go on many dates that are in walking distance of my bad walking skills xD

Voltie — Vampire Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 20:36:01 )
@juneberry: That is still horrible. :0
Thankfully, they kept you until you were 19. :0
And oh my goodness. :0
I hope you were okay. :0

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 20:39:05 )
@Len: It wasn't great of them, I agree. My school district just happened to suck. To be fair, no one I know likes that town. I have a friend who used to live in my area generally and moved to DC metro area. She would rather live there than in that town. The freaking insanely busy capital.

And I was, I just had begged to go sooo much because it was the only way I knew I could get off the meds I shouldn't be on since my doctors wouldn't let me 'cause I was underage and had to listen to them. I was always depressive and struggling on mother's day anyway, so I wrote a thing that was kinda suicidal and even though they knew it wasn't likely happening, they finally accepted I needed it and called an ambulance. The first thing the hospital did was see what my meds were and say, "Wait you have a heart condition YOU CAN'T BE ON THIS"

Me: thanks, I've been saying that for over a year.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 20:49:28 )
@Tuijp: Darn! I missed out ;--;
I'll have to bring some extra large ones for some more s'mores

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 20:54:13 )

@Tuijp: lol naw im good with the teddy bears 'nods'

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 20:54:14 )
@Juneberry: Mostly I rely on my mom which is iffy.

Voltie — Vampire Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 20:55:06 )
@juneberry: Wow. I hope you get out of there then. :0
Those doctors should honestly be sued for that. :0

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 20:56:15 )
@Another Movie Addict: Why is it iffy? I rely on my dad which is iffy in that he's sickly too xD

@Len: I was only there ten days o.o; That was like um...10 years ago. xD

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 20:58:14 )
@Juneberry: My mom works all day all week, so the only time she's free to give me a ride is Friday - Sunday. So it's a 50/50 chance she'll actually do it, since she's an alcoholic and an insomniac. Which means she might not always be safe to drive me. Mostly I get my need to, must happen no matter what errands whenever it's time to go grocery shopping. Once a month.

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 21:00:51 )
@Another Movie Addict: Ahh yikes! That is scary ;-; My dad's home 24/7 unless he has a doctor himself 'cause he's disabled. He doesn't drink much (he's never been big on it, he drinks about as much as me which is veeeery little. Our family has low tolerance anyway and migraines + alcohol = bad). The worst thing that keeps him stuck is his addiction to his pain meds and stuff. Withdrawal is evil. So is chemo though, which he also deals with. Today's the day after methotrexate day so he's suffering extra... 'cause he took it twice in a week like a derp.

Voltie — Vampire Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 21:04:29 )
@juneberry: Oh you poor thing. ;3;
*hugs you*

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 21:05:04 )
@Juneberry: o.o oh man

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 21:06:18 )
@Len: As I said, it was a long time ago. I'm old and whatnot and have a good doctor now. Plus my dad helps me. And mostly, I'm old enough to not have to listen to my doctors without being threatened to be taken away by child services xD But... I do love hugs. *cuddles friend <3*

@Another Movie Addict: I think I'll still stick with my dad over your mom though. It's tough with either, but... I'm afraid of alcoholics if that is understandably believable. PTSD and stuff :'D

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 21:07:22 )
@Juneberry: Trust me I get that.

Voltie — Vampire Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 21:08:58 )
@juneberry: Im glad you got a good doctor now. :0
Hugs for friends! :)
My Profile Shoppe! Come Check it Out!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.