Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Easter Plans?

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 20:08:57 )

So, for those that do celebrate it, what are you guys doing? Any egg hunts? Family dinners? Laying out traps to catch the Easter Bunny to bribe Santa for extra gifts? I don't even know

I'm gonna be setting up an egg hunt for my kid, and then gonna be having a family dinner later. Gonna be pretty awkward as I'm having a fight with my sister. But yeah lol

So what are you guys gonna be doing?

Voltie — Baby Yoda Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 20:12:18 )

I don't have any plans at all. ; - ;

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 20:32:04 )

Same, no plans. I don't celebrate any holiday anymore.
Well except Christmas and Valentine's Day. Sometimes I celebrate Halloween but I'm getting to the point where I don't care about anything.
So every day is exactly the same for me. lol

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 21:07:36 )
i'll eat an egg on that day. ...and that's about it.

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 21:17:19 )

Easter and April's fool are on the same date this year. My brother just bought a fancy Mercedes. It will get decorated this Sunday.

Donator — she, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 00:36:45 )
I am going to my parents with my girlfriend and her mother and just found out my uncle who doesn't know about us is going to be there. So theres that.
Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 02:56:36 )
My plan is basically just to write. I get the evening off from my weekly staff meeting at the mag, but I have no real stuff to do on Easter. However, Easter falls on April 1st... which isn't just April Fools Day. It's also the start of one of the two Camp NaNoWriMo months! For me, that's what makes me excited for the weekend~

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 05:10:47 )
Working, working, working, then coming home to prepare for a convention next weekend :'3
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 05:32:39 )
Go to church and repent for my sins

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 07:45:39 )
rip, i hope your Easter dinner goes smoothly. ; u;
I have no plans that I know of for sure. Step sis might be doing a dinner on Sunday? Other than that, I have no clue. Stay home and fuse to my computer chair, loool.
I have some art to catch up on for a blog so I'll probably have to get my butt into gear for that.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 08:36:47 )
Well today isn't Easter but I'll be coloring so eggs, and on Sunday I'll be doing an egg hut for my little Unicorn. I don't have any other plans, other than filling out an Easter card for a family member that another family member will be taking with them. Just to say how I am doing, and why I haven't been around.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — 404Error Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 12:07:38 )
We where going to have a family party at my in laws, but now that the baby is going to be born probably on Sunday (wife was induced last night) we will end up spending most of Easter at the hospital

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 14:24:36 )
No plans. Besides, I have to work, anyway.
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 15:17:14 )
My plans are simple. Food. And maybe a movie if I can drag myself out of the food coma I will be in.

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 15:39:00 )
We talked about this im coming over
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 00:29:56 )
Awww I hope you have a great easter, even if you and your sister are fighting. Hopefully she can be decent for the day so that you guys can just get it done and over with. LOL
That is so cute that you are doing an egg hunt with your kid. We did one with my sister today at this castle near our house, and it was so cute.

I'm almost 20 (in 14 days LOL), and my mom is still buying me and my brother, who is 18, Easter baskets and spoiling us, not that I'm complaining. LOL So tomorrow we'll be waking up early for that, then we're just going to have an Easter dinner. We colored Easter eggs yesterday and will be making them into deviled eggs tomorrow. I'm just really excited to see my sister's reactions to what she'll be getting, since I already know all the Easter things. LOL

Voltie — _xe@insta Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 05:04:19 )
I'm more interested in April Fools rather than Easter. XD
Not that i'll be doing anything in particular for either holiday, but i enjoy the fun events and items games and websites do for April Fools. 6:
Easter isn't as silly, but pretty fun as well.
~(˘▾˘)~

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 04:47:33 )

@Dread Pirate: You didn't show up!! RUDE!

@RoseyWitch: She was for the most part, until it got to the end. Then nasty, snarky, sarcastic comments began raining down. Thankfully family most of the family was gone by then. I just don't get how it can be so hard to just...be mature enough to handle one ltitle family get together? lol. And sounds like a lot of fun ^^ Holidays are fun to celebrate, no matter the age. Did you get candy? :D

@x: April fools can be pretty fun. Did you pull any pranks on anyone, or get any pulled on you?

@Saeyra: Did you manage to get a movie in? :P

@onsenmark: Awh, I'm sorry..Work can suck. Unless you like your job?

@Zach: My kid was in the hospital when he was born near Christmas, and I remember the hospital having a little special thing for anyone there. They had food and whatnot out. Did they end up doing anything for Easter? Congrats on the baby though! ^_^

|

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 12:07:12 )
@Miss Kitty: Haha not on easter but today I am gonna see ready player one (easter monday)

@zach: Congrats on the new baby!

Always ping me please.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 02:16:54 )
@miss kitty: Oh sheesh of course they did. Thankfully she held it together until the end... Still, that's just ridiculous. Thankfully you won't have to see her for a while, you know? I can understand fallouts with family like that, and it can be devistating, but as long as you're happy with your kid that's what matters most. I hope you're doing better now though!
I did get candy! It was nice hahahaha ofc I shared it with my family and there's still tons afterwards. Did you get any sweets? :O

20-Lesbian
I'm randomly active bc of anxiety!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.