Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities 《Unicorns Charity》making a new contest

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 03:12:17 )
@Juneberry: you don't own me anything page prize 155 two one you won and one other but I like to be quiet about who wins.

@Fade: does your husband like that movie that you went and saw for the second time a lot by any chance?

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 03:13:47 )
@Unicorn: Got it! I'll make sure to be ready to take it when it comes. Many thanks~ o3o

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 03:16:17 )
@Juneberry: trade on done on my end, and if you don't know the page prizes feel free and check the first few or so posts.

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 03:17:22 )
@Unicorn: I'll recheck so I don't randomly get confused in the future xD And I hit confirm on my end so it should be pretty much done. I think.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 03:20:06 )
@Juneberry: done your welcome and enjoy.

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 03:21:25 )
@Unicorn: I certainly will! It's a lovely item. And a lovely shade too~ I send hugs as a tip and 'cause hugs are awesome~

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 03:30:51 )
@Juneberry: hugs are good and thanks. Glad you like the color and all

Donator — Cactus Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 03:31:46 )

@Unicorn: He hasn't read the book Ready Player One, but he really enjoyed the movie and would now like to read the book, so it's progress? XD But he enjoyed it and we had a good time, so that's what matters~
Fade on Solia/Fadeykins on Sapherna
Please PING me so I'll see your response <3
Juggy is my mule~

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 03:33:21 )
@Unicorn: Hugs are great, to me. But I'm from a very touchy family. My boyfriend and I have talked about it and despite being from a bigger family, his is far less affectionate physically, and he's just not really big on physical contact. It's kind of interesting to imagine those opposing factors for when I see him... Good thing I'll also be insanely nervous anyway? xD I don't jump to hug people when I'm sweating, naturally~

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 03:37:06 )
@Fade: well that is good to hear that you both had a good time. It is great to hear that he wants to read the book though.

@Juneberry: oh I see, Yeah I have some friend's who don't liked to be touched or hugged unless asked. I enjoy hugs so I ask or they ask for hugs. My family likes to hug

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 03:39:34 )
@Unicorn: Yeah, I've had friends who ha the issue/preference too. My best friend at one of my earlier high schools had a distinct phobia of touch and would have a panic attack if you so much as lightly tapped his shoulder to get his attention, so no one was allowed- well, actually, we weren't allowed at that school to touch people generally anyway, but even the teachers had to avoid it to get his attention? Then when I got out of the hospital when i was admitted for ten days... I got to school and he actually hugged me on his own and the teachers were so shocked and found it so sweet they let us slide for breaking the no touch policy. (It's not that uncommon to have such a rule generally in psychiatric facilities, including specialty schools).

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 03:43:04 )
@Juneberry: oh wow, but it is good that he hugged you.

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 03:45:55 )
@Unicorn: It was adorable and sweet of him~ he was really, really worried about me after all. He's like a little brother to me~ Though I think of most friends like siblings, or at least as some form of family.

Donator — 404Error Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 03:49:08 )
@unicorn:
Dude haven’t talked to you In forever

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 04:01:55 )
@Juneberry: well that is good it was probably sad to him that you weren't in school for so long and maybe he really missed you. That is how I feel for some one my friends. But they have moved to different towns and states.

@Zach: hello, sorry I am mostly in here or elsewhere posting. Whats up?

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 04:04:54 )
@Unicorn: I mean he was probably more worried because literally everyone in school (it wasn't a big school mind you) knew I'd been in the hospital... I was sent from school for it ten days prior xD

Nuu! Zach came in as soon as I'm on my way offline for the night! Or at least off the computer. 'cause it's news time and whatnot. That means soon I'll be able to watch Mac and Hawaii Five-O and stuff o3o Night all <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 04:07:49 )
@Juneberry: Ooh I see, and that still seems like a long time. So not a lot of students in the school that is nice. I like small schools. Try to have a good night

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 05:34:50 )
@Unicorn: ...i can eat her i know a guy

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 06:39:07 )
@Dread Pirate: Stop it! I don't like it, when you say things like this
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 14:27:46 )
@Unicorn: ok -stops-
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.