Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities 《Unicorns Charity》making a new contest

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 04:52:33 )
@Interstellar Fairy: have a good nights rest.

@Fade: I love videogames from 1980's. so thank you I'll have to see if I can find the book online, or watch the movie.

@Juneberry: I like honestness and blunt more then lies and feeling hurt. The only thing I don't like with her being 2 is she's picky on what she eats, and tempertantrums.

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 04:52:41 )
@Fade: I think people who try their hardest to give the good they've not gotten enough of (which is most people, to me) are amazing. You too are a gem for doing such an important deed! <3

@Unicorn: Unfortunately, pickiness doesn't always go away (ask my dad). Tempers change, but not always for the better. Hopefully she grows well and happily overall~ I'm glad that that's the main issues you're having so far. My parents had to worry I wouldn't hurt myself a lot of the time, because I would climb just about anything to jump off and try to fly. Luckily, I kept failing to scale our bookcase... xD Also you ninja'd me so perfectly. This nenja is failing. *waits for confusion in the dark*

Donator — Cactus Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 05:04:45 )
@Unicorn: I'll make sure to include a copy with your goodie box~ <3
@Juneberry: Even if the world has been shit to me, even if I kind of hate humans... I'd rather try and help and make the world better, even if it's just ONE random act of kindness at a time, it'll still be better than doing nothing. To quote Boondock Saints "Now, we must all fear evil men. But, there is another kind of evil which we must fear most … and that is the indifference of good men!"

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 05:08:46 )
@Fade: I've never heard that quote, but I love it and must share it everywhere from now on- so thank you! I don't like humans either. I consider the people I like, AKA my friends, a separate species. But, to be fair, I was raised with a family joke we're from another planet... or related to birds. Or both. We're kinda just weirdos. Life hasn't been nice to me either, in general, but... You gotta keep going anyway, because good things come to those who wait! And despite my mother being a major source of pain for me, she taught me one line I've always had faith in for some reason: "We're all born for a reason and for someone."

Finding those is my goal. I'm starting to feel more confident I've found the later, recently... But I'm not going to make assumptions. It'll take work to keep it that way~

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 05:31:25 )
@Fade: thank you, sorry I am sort of falling asleeps, because my phone is taking forever to charge.

@Juneberry: we do what we can to make others happy for random acts of kindness.

Donator — Cactus Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 05:35:55 )

@Unicorn: Go sleep then, sweet pea. Especially if you need it, then sleep is important. c: We can talk tomorrow.

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 05:36:06 )
@Unicorn: What does your phone charging have to do with your sleepiness? Also get to sleep soon >:c
And doing what you can is all you can do, after all~ What I hope is that the random acts you perform come back to you tenfold since you deserve it!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 10:56:07 )
Pixel by cnts
Eep I got burried in pages oops
@Juneberry: Writing? What stuff do you write? O:
I think Camp NaNoWriMo is familiar but I'm not too sure. I won't google though lol
I'm happy for your visit to your boyfriend though ouo How often do you meet?
@Unicorn: Well I guess life can just be too overwhelming? You okay, though?
Have you uploaded to yoru IG? O:

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 12:08:46 )
@Unicorn: but spankings are fun and what about the things i havent caught you doing

@Fade: no i am a malevolent male lol -winks our wrong ideas are like she wants it in the bum

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 17:46:09 )
@Miyo02: nope, I passed out lastnight things thst happened got to me and I slept instead.

@Dread Pirate: you wont catch me doing anything.

@Fade: sleep helped a lot. Good morning.

@Juneberry: it didn't I was just over tired. And sleep was very much needed.

Donator — Cactus Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 21:38:42 )

@Unicorn: Yay for sleep!! :D How are you doing today, darlin? <3
@Dread Pirate: Bwahahahahahahaha That just made my day. XD So what's going on with you today, Dready dear? c:

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 22:02:00 )
@Fade: just dealing with my allergies, how are you doing?

Donator — Cactus Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 22:05:29 )

@Unicorn: I'm exhausted, six hours of errands today. -____-"

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 22:10:07 )
@Fade: yikes that seems like a lot all in one day

Donator — Cactus Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 22:41:20 )

@Unicorn: It was generally just because everything is so damn spaced out across the city that it made it so long. Started with a doctor's appointment, then had to run to the pharmacy across town because my pharmacy was having problems, then an interview which turned into a phone interview because the person who was supposed to interview me had to take a last minute sick day. -__-"

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 22:50:44 )
@Fade: last minute sick day sounds like an excuse, if it was
a last minute type deal. it still seems like a lot to do.

Donator — Cactus Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 23:05:29 )

@Unicorn: If it was anything but a sick day, I'd be a little put out by it, but sickness seems to be going around and making everyone feel a little under the weather. We did a phone interview and he asked me to stop back in on Monday when he's at the store again. So I don't really mind all that much.
Fade on Solia/Fadeykins on Sapherna
Please PING me so I'll see your response <3
Juggy is my mule~

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 23:23:44 )
@Fade: Ooh I see, and that is good that you don't mind

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 23:29:36 )
@Fade: heading home from work boo i gotta grocery shop and get cleaning stuff
@Unicorn: ohh i will -winks-
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 23:31:58 )
@Dread Pirate: No, I really don't think you will!
why do you have to clean and shop?
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.