Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Blackout 1% battery left. Please charge!!

Donator — Yes Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 01:21:35 )
@Yandere: Oh man! If you end up playing it let me know how if is!
I'm pretty fine with repetitive games. I'm actually playing a Digimon game right now that can get pretty repetitive but I love it. o 3o
I'll have to check monster hunter out next time I get money.

Voltie — Vampire Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 01:23:34 )
@yandere: Years. :)
Coding profiles honestly depends on the site code itself. Sometimes it’s relatively easy, for others it can be quite difficult.
Voltra just happens to be one of the more difficult ones, which is also why I spent two days on it.

And oh no. ;3;
Your poor brain. ;3;
In all honesty I think most of population’s brain would have died. This code is probably one of the more difficult ones to master simply because it’s more unique. :0

And lol. That’s the thing. It was announced in advance. XD
Thank MSD tragedy because our campus is literally 30 minutes away from there.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 01:27:08 )
@auxillatrix: Will do! Q VQ !!!
I tend to like repetitive games because it's easier tasks that I don't need to think about and can do it on my own free time. orz.
Yes! It's amazing and definitely recommended! Even more fun if you play it with friends. : ' >

@len: Oh man, I knew you'd say that. |||OTL. I suppose practice does make perfect.
I know it definitely not for me, that's for sure. I suppose I'll stick with drawing doodles and such. /nodnod.
Really? O: I thought it would be like every other type of website. o:

I know. @ ~ @ It's completely into a puddle! I don't think I can stuff any other information in it. /flops.
Oh wow! Ultra congrats to you then!!!

Wh- that just ??? That makes no sense, then! Silly people!
MLS tragedy??

Voltie — Vampire Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 01:33:43 )
@yandere: Nope. It’s not similar at all. It is very different from Gaia’s code and Caedon/Saphernas code. I’m guessing because it’s bootstrap. 030

You poor thing. ;3;
And awww, thank you. :)

It does make sense. MSD tragedy is known as Majory Stoneman Douglas school shooting.

Donator — Yes Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 01:35:43 )
@Yandere: Yeah! I really like the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games because of how repetitive they are, but they can potentially be more challenging and I love it.

You said monster hunter was coming out on pc, but is it on anything else? My laptop isn't too great at running games haha.
26 // Michigan // Goat enthusiast
If you don't ping me I'll miss you!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 01:40:47 )
@len: I know what those websites are, but bootstrap is another whole language for me. orz. Well, I'm glad you were able to figure it out! /goes to take a peek at your profile.
WOOOH! IT EVEN GLOWS! That's so cute!!! * A* !!!

TT ___ TT Too bad I need my brain for work, otherwise I'd be able to restore some of my memory cells. ded.

Ohhh. I didn't know the name of the school, but that was a tragedy. I have to practice drills soon too. At least the schools are being er- more safe about things? q vq

@auxillatrix: Ah, same! I like a lot of those games too! It's been awhile since I've played those though. cry.
I'm really bad at strategy games, it just gives me a headache and I can't never seem to understand a lot of them. /flops

Yeah! It's been on playstation for a little while now! I don't have a PS though, so I need to wait until the fall. I cry. ;;;;;;
Awhman, I know the feeling! I needed to get a better computer to play most games.

Voltie — Vampire Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 01:48:19 )
@yandere: yeah, bootstrap is a entirely whole different game. XD
Good news is you don’t have to code it because it’s already there. Bad news is all the CSS you have to do. XD

Aww thank you! :)
I’m glad you like it! :)
I may/may not open a profile shop in the future that accommodates to the site’s code. :)

*gives you charger for brain*

It is. :0
It’s a shame that all that happened near where I live. This is like the third mass shooting incident near where I live I swear. XC
Yeah, tell me about it. :0
And that’s just schools.
Colleges and universities are bringing security up a notch. Including locking classroom doors. :0

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 01:53:21 )
@len: Oh man. I've never heard it before in my life, so it's already more complex than I'd ever understand. @ ___ @ I wish you the best of luck in it though! q ___ q
I barely understand BBCode to be honest.... I just got into coding profiles for my characters on toyhouse.|||OTL And it's a taken code from someone and I just edit it to put in my own things. weep.

Yeah, it's super cool! I'm usually one for cutesy things though, it's totally my jam! >: 3c
Ooooh, that would be awesome!! I'm sure you can make lots of volts for it and stuff!

Yayyy!! That will help in this event AND in real life! Hurrah!
But... now the outlet needs to compete with charging my laptop/phone AND now my brain. oh no! My electric bill is going to be through the roof!

It really is. :c School shootings always scare me to death because I work in a school, and I would never want any of my students to be hurt at all. Ahhh.
I finally got a lock for my classroom, so I suppose that's a start as well.

Voltie — Vampire Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 02:06:29 )
@yandere: It is. :0
Bootstrap is fun to play with if you know what you are doing, otherwise it’s hard and it can be a real mess. :0

BB code is generally easy. All it is is [command] in front of the word and [/command] at the end.
If anything that’s tricky is url links. Other than that it’s generally easy than most coding that I know of.

It’s okay though. :)
I’m sure you’ll get a hang of it in time. :)

Thank you! :)
And ooo, cutesy I see. I remember making a few cute profiles on Cae when I was still active. :)
And it would actually. I just need to set the price for it. :)
I don’t want to make it too cheap. But not too expensive either. :0
Umm, I’m thinking about setting the price between 5-7k volts for the profiles.

It is scary. :0
I don’t blame you if you feel that way. I would too. :0
And the timing of it all it’s just horrible. :0

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 16:11:20 )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Yandere: hey hey :3
It's a new day, i'm less sick but my finger hurts like hell D: i can't move it

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Questing: click here!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 18:31:06 )
@Len: Anything can be fun if you know what you’re doing. That’s generally why I like games. Lol. I definitely wouldn’t be able to manage anything with it. I can barely pay attention to something if someone else is talking. Cry.

I know how to do colors and spoilers and Img things but that’s about it. I can do links too! Though, they have like a mini cheat sheet on this website, so that’s most of it. At least I can do easy coding! Huzzah!

Yesyes! I love cutesy things! QvQ
I can’t help it.
Oh man, I know that feeling! I feel the same way with art! I feel like I can never get the perfect price. Lately I’ve been overpricing because I have less time to do things. I feel like that is really cheap! I might need to save up and get one from you!

It really is. Just need to be cautious of everything now.

@nyuu: Well feeling better is good!
Oh no! Did you smash it on something or maybe bend it weird or sleep on it??? Maybe try to ice it or bend it? I’m not even sure if it could be muscles or bones. Ahh!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 18:40:42 )
What a cute oc :3

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie — Vampire Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 22:14:42 )
@yandere: This is very true. :)
And oh no. I felt like I’ve been doing the same thing today. XD
Oh well, at least I got the majority of the items. XD

Hey, if you like it than it’s all good! :)
It’s really hard to price items in the market, especially if it’s a site that just started out. :0
And you think so? :)
I’m trying to price it fairly as possible so it isn’t impossible to get but not underpriced either. :0

Same here, and considering I live right near the area, that’s a whole lot worse. :0

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 23:22:24 )

Hello everyone 'waves sleepily' how goes your event so far?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/24 00:10:38 )
@sunny: Thank you! eventually I'll make my own reference for her! Haha.
I have more pictures of her though, but I think that piece is my favorite. TT ~ TT
I love your avatar by the way!!!

@len: Oh no! I usually have something playing in the background and I can't focus 100% on both things. orz. Sometimes I'll start typing what they're saying, or I'll need to talk out loud and re-read what I said so it makes sense.

Ahhh, but I'm older so it's considered childish. Ahhhh.
That's true! I usually just follow the price guide on here though, since I really don't know the price of any of the items. eeps.
Hmmm. Well, I'm not sure if event threads give us more volts, but I've made 2k in the past day or so??

Oh geez, yeah. I can't even imagine what was going on near the school itself. q vq My heart goes out to you all!

@star2000shadow: Hey there!
Pretty good, though I'm definitely not getting at much posting in as I wanted. I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to get multiples of this set on top of the items for page prizes. Ahhh.
How about you, do you like it??

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/24 00:54:48 )

@Yandere: so far yeah. i defiently like the items their interesting and of coruse earning up Volts to buy more commons formt he stores haha.

Voltie — Vampire Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/24 00:56:42 )
@yandere: Same here. XD
On a positive note I was able to study for a bit. XD

Yeah, same here. XD
But I don’t think they have much of a price guide with making profiles. XD
I will say that with this event I’ve been getting a lot of volts. XD

And aww thank you. ;3;

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/24 01:28:37 )
@star2000shadow: Yeah! I like a lot of the items here too! * A* !
I keep messing around with what colors I like though, so it's frustrating because there's so many good colors. Ahhhh.
Need to get these event items! YEAH!

@len: Oh, that is good! I need to go back to school soon, I'm really not looking forward to that. Ahhhh. It's been like 3 years already. Frick.

Unfortunately they don't. Ahhh. You can always adjust the price if you ever needed to though! I know I always try to add more to commissions when I can. Ahhhh.

Of course!

TH || dA ||webtoon

Voltie — Vampire Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/24 01:33:47 )
@yandere: 3 Years is a long time. 030
What do you plan on majoring in? 030

And that’s true. I’ll probably start when I am done studying for calculus for this upcoming quiz. XD
My Profile Shoppe! Come Check it Out!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/24 01:43:38 )

@Yandere: they do have a lot of items i like the fact that besides the base, we basically get to build our avi so its really a 'our avi' thing. and the items ROCK..

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.