Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Sunrise ✹ [closed]

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 07:52:32 )
I'm gonna have to keep an eye out then ^^ BUT until then...

Username: Miss Kitty
Reference: Lexi
Style: Chiblets
Personality/Pose: She's childish, lively, free spirited. Whatever pose you wanna do is fine ^^
Offer: 300 volts :)
Additional information: Not that I can think of.

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 07:55:22 )
I usually do prices based on how many commons I think it's worth. 500 volts is about the average here for a common. So I started mine at 500.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 08:11:00 )
@miss kitty: If I run into a lot of free time, I might open the option. Right now I'm kinda swamped for time, so I'm mainly sticking to smaller, quicker things.

Accepted though, she's super cute!!
Assuming trades work the same over here, send the trade and I'll get started soon!

@Lina:Ahhh, Okay. I was thinking about pricing around there, so that's a good start! O:

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 08:11:13 )
@yuracye: OMG! Congrats on getting married soon!
Ah! Queenie is a sample! xD -explodes-

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 08:14:07 )
@Yuracye: Yay! Thank you! Yeah, for the most part, except you send a request to start the trade and they have to accept that first before anyone can add anything into the trade. Kind of annoying xD But it works so lol. I'll send the request, then all you have to do is accept and I'll be able to add in the payment ^^

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 08:16:43 )
@queen prisma: Thank you!!! It's in about six months! I'm nervous but super excited! AHHHH.
I've been engaged for 5 years, so honestly it's ABOUT TIME, FIANCE. >: U

YES OFC!!! I loved drawing her all the time. Q VQ !! She's tons of fun to draw!

@miss kitty: Oh. Well, that is interesting. I think I accepted it? Maybe. Just let me know if it worked out though! Hopefully I didn't accept it fully. x ___ x

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 08:19:50 )
@Yuracye: I wouldn't blame you for being excited! You eat that cake and give him none!
She is fun to draw! Actually, I wanted to know if you wanted to do an art trade. If not, that is cool. I'm gonna go into your TH tomorrow and see what fun OCs you have to draw. OwO

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 08:21:49 )
@Yuracye: Yeah, you did it right ^^ Even if you hit accept now, it'll ask me to accept again. (Yeah its a crazy process lol) so no worries ^^
|

Donator — Nerd Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 08:34:02 )
@Yuracye: Username: Kenome
Reference:
Style: Chiblets
Personality/Pose: Cute/sexy?
Offer: 300 volts
Additional information: Nope.

ALSO HI I REMEMBER YOU

Donator — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 01:39:54 )
;_; yura your chiblets are so cute!
(i'm a slow replier but I promise I'll get back to you )

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 01:52:36 )
Ooh, an order!!

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 04:53:06 )
@queen prisma: Hehee. Most people would assume that though, I suppose! xD I mean, 95% of girls are usually super excited about weddings in general. u vu // LMAO. He doesn't like cake that much anyway, so I'm sure most of it is for me anyway.
SHE REALLY IS! I've enjoyed drawing her every time tbh. ;;
OMG OF COURSE???? You'd just have to give me time because it's a crazy week because of the first week of school and all. u vu /

@miss kitty: Ah, okay. It's a different system, but it makes sense. Just more steps in the trades, which is nice. u vu//

@kenome: Yes, I know you too!!! I'm not sure I can manage sexy, but I will try my best! >: U !!
Accepted, send trade when you can please!!

@noctis: Ahhhhhh, thank you! TT U TT That means a lot to me!!

@lina: That makes it two now!! Going to close the slots until I finish them. >: U Might open cheeb slots too. MAYBE one slot for that idk.

Donator — Nerd Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 04:55:55 )
@Yuracye: It's been awhile!
How have you been?
And thank you for accepting!

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 05:13:18 )
@Yuracye: I feel ya on that. I'm probably not gonna have a big wedding anyways. My boyfriend and I were planning on going to the court house to get married then later on do like a themed reception or something like that. We were thinking medieval.
Take as much time as you need, ok? I'm probably gonna do a few of your OCs like this. You have so many cute ones! I'm gonna do Loila Lonon, Elizabeth Parker, Jax Baxter, and Hope. The two nekomimis will probably have an animation like this one. I really love all of them, I'll probably do more in the future once I can get to it. :) Feel free to draw Queenie in which ever way you want, just please take your time with it. I know how it is on balancing work with art. And the first week of school wasn't that long for me either since I work for a school district too. xD I'll try to get you some works in progress for each one once I get to them.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 05:47:22 )
@kenome: It has been! Since active Syn days, yeah??
Of course! Q VQ I love drawing the chiblets anyway! They're probably my favorite things to draw because there's no pressure type thing??

@queen prisma: Yeh, same here. I don't like being the center of attention. ;;; I mean, I'd be surrounded by everyone I know, but it's still terrifying. That's pretty much what I'm doing. I'm getting married at fiance's grandparents house and then we're having the reception at a nice place. u vu /// MEDIEVAL WOULD BE AWESOME!!! > : UU I'd love to do a gaming type wedding, but I think my fiance would be too embarrassed about it.

Ahhhh, thank you!!!! Those are super cute omg!! Are those the pixels you were talking about??
KAfdaksga. I have a bad habit of collecting OCs. Though I designed Loila myself! She's pretty much my mascot. xD She's very special to me.
AKSFJBKDSJG ANIMATION OMG. You're too kind. TT _____ TT //////
WILL DO! I'll add you to the list!!! I'll probably get to it soon, probably Thursday?? That's when I'll have free time next. I'll need to get to bed early tonight since I need to be up early. q vq !
AH WAIT YOU GOT CUTE ART FROM SECRIA TOO? She's one of my friends on Gaia!!!

No worries, I trust you! Q vQ !

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 05:48:43 )
I finally figured out my thread mascots, so now I need all the art!!
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — Nerd Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 05:52:12 )
@Yuracye: Yeah!
I feel like that was forever ago!
Well you can be sure I'll keep popping in here!
I got some OCs that love art!

^Ana >Lina.
Discord

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 05:53:40 )
@yuracye: ..oh noo, I missed it. NO SCHOOL Y U DO DIS :vanora_cry:
But hii! :D Nice fancy shop you got here!
Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 06:05:41 )
@Yuracye: I know how that is, I hate being put out in the middle of something too! And yeah, that is the plan, plus I already found the dress I want to do too. I suggested other themes to him too, but he really wants to do that one. He wants to dress up as a black knight, but then again, I really don't blame him. ;)
Nah, the pixels that I was talking about are much bigger.

Kinda not doing those since I am kinda behind on commissions on them. Dx I have a lot of them to do on Saph still and maybe a few more on Gaia. I don't wanna do the Gaia ones.
Lol, Queenie is my mascot. :) And Thursday sounds good to me. I'm not sure if I will get all of these done by that day though. But its still fun to do them. :D Plus the animations usually take about 5 to 10 minutes to do, but that is if I don't do anything fancy. xD
Yeah, I did an art trade with her. I'm probably gonna do another one with her once I get the free time to. I did this for her when she gave me those chibis. I really liked this OC, she was too cute to pass up! She also showed me some of the adopts she was making, she did really good on those galaxy ones. :)

Yay! :D
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 06:41:13 )
@Lina: Thread mascots? O: !! Can I see them?

@kenome: It was a while ago. x __ x Syn has been dead for a few months now. There's barely any posts. rip.
Awwhyeahhh! I already have almost 200 posts here, so I'll take that as a good sign. I checked here first before Gaia. Whelp.

@queen prisma: Seriously. I like being the one sitting in the corner listening to everything and throwing a witty remark once in awhile. I'm never the center of attention. x ____ x Part of the reason why I kinda enjoy my birthday now, everyone isn't focused on me, but celebrating the new year. I appreciate it more the older I get. xD
Oooooh, that's awesome!!

I see, I see. q v q!! Those would require more work. I do the same thing with my styles. I think that's why I enjoy the chiblet style so much. It's quick and easy and I don't need to focus on many things. Then again, I need the change sometimes. x ___ x ; I get bored of certain styles sometimes.
Ahhh. Gaia ones can get annoying sometimes. I really don't blame you. x ___ x
Hehe! I would think so! Q VQ !!! She's a cutie! Nice! No promises, but I'll try my best! No rush honestly! I trust you won't back out on me. Otherwise I'd stalk you down. >: U

Oh, nice! Q VQ !! I keep meaning to draw something for her, since she's drawn for me so often, but I never seem to have the time. rip. Maybe I'll ask her if she wants to join here! Though, she seems to be more busy than I am sometimes. @ ___ @
Ahhh, super cute!! I think I saw her upload that on her TH awhile back!
Did she??? Waitwait, I think that's the whole batch that I bought, yeah? xD
One Two Three Four! She also made another batch recently, but I only grabbed one from there this time. xD

TH | dA

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.