Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests ♥ Nyuu's Quest! || new RIGS

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/20 02:41:55 )

@Nyuu: the temp dropped big time today.. im kinda glad i haven't really had to elave but twice.
@vengeance: sleepy and cold.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/20 11:00:23 )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@star2000shadow: Today it's slightly warmer than in the weekend so i'm glad~ But it's still really cold!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/20 12:11:12 )

@Nyuu: yeah our temp is frezzing, but i seem to be running hot with my body temp cause to me it feels semi comfortable.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/20 12:42:40 )

@star2000shadow: yeah today i'm not as cold as i was a few days ago, luckily! i hope it's soon going to be spring though!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/20 13:11:20 )

@Nyuu: you and me both. as is i might go curl up in my room. im sleepy and its cold haha.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/20 23:23:05 )

@star2000shadow: i'm so sleepy and cold too! o: i might actually head to bed

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/21 12:10:09 )

@Nyuu: i wentt o bed early last night for that reason.. now im up far to early for my liking 'sulks' ah well

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/21 23:06:27 )

@star2000shadow: i have to get up really early tomorrow to go to an event o:

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 00:54:31 )

@Nyuu: ohhh that sounds awesome.. hope you have fun.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 17:53:15 )

@star2000shadow: Thank you i sure had fun! ^^ how are you doing? i'm a bit sick so i'm not feeling too well

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 21:46:22 )

@Nyuu: just got back from a doc visit and the food shelf. so im doing pretty good as i now have munchables. 'happy hum'

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 23:15:10 )

@star2000shadow: aw okay! enjoy your munchables! i just took a hot bath ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 23:17:07 )

@Nyuu: i miss baths 'sigh'

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 23:19:28 )

@star2000shadow: I can imagine! i can't do without a bath at least once a week o: i don't enjoy showers as much

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 00:07:33 )

@Nyuu: the tub they have in this apartment is to low for my body i have issues getting back up. so its showers for me adn they just dont' elave me feelign as clean.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 00:08:50 )

@star2000shadow: aww i'm so sorry to hear :( that's really sad to hear

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/24 01:11:38 )

first page updated! <3

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/24 14:10:45 )
@Nyuu: would you Murder! Take a few piture or even -whispers in your ear-

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/24 22:53:29 )

@Dread Pirate: i would donate for more ohms but that's pretty much it :'D

Questing: click here!

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/24 23:21:05 )
@Nyuu: thats not anything -scoffs- i killed 27 men up hill each way in 47 feet of snow to get to school lol
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.