Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests ♥ Nyuu's Quest! || new RIGS

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 17:29:06 )
@Nyuu: Thank you muchly!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 17:29:41 )
@Nyuu: Actually, I'll send the items now, so that it's done. If you ever do a pixel for me for them, cool. If you don't, that's cool too =) I'm happy to just part with them ^ ^

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 17:52:25 )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Lynne: Alrighty! in that case, i'm going to open a special slot for you, so i don't forget about your doll! ^v^ do you have a preference of wich character i do? or would you rather be surprised?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 19:56:32 )
@Nyuu: You don't have to do that =)
And which? You take your pick, darlin'. Whichever hits your muse harder ^ ^

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 20:09:40 )

@Lynne: Already done ^^ And alrighty! i'll go wild~

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 20:25:25 )
@Nyuu: Lol. If you're sure. XD
And have fun~ Seriously. I like to give artists the ability to have all the fun in the world~<3

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 21:13:23 )

@Lynne: That's really kind! x3
It's fun as an artist to have that ability!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 00:43:38 )
@Nyuu: Oh hell yeah.
I appreciate it when I get the option to choose. So I try and give others the option too =)

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 01:38:36 )

@Nyuu: You can put me on your list too haha XD If you want.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 20:41:01 )

@Lynne: Very kind of you! ^v^

@Panda: What list? :3

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 21:51:40 )
@Nyuu: I have my moments, lol.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 21:58:31 )

@Lynne: I'm really loving your avatar btw!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 22:01:32 )
@Nyuu: LOL. Thanks XD
It was literally thrown together with what I had in my inventory. XD I don't wanna buy anything for this avi, so I just... used what I'd managed to be granted or whatever overtime.
At least it's not horrible, lol!

(And yours is freaking adorable!)

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 22:09:56 )

@Lynne: It's nice! I wanna go on a commons shopping spree but i'm not that rich here yet and i want to save my volts to be able to buy non-commons!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 22:11:54 )
@Nyuu: Oh yeah. common sprees are awesome~<3
On my main, I'm tryin' to get one of every item on site... and that includes all the commons.
//is insane.
XD

Yet I totally just blew all my volts on a a profile commission. Lol. Oooops

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 22:37:11 )

@Lynne: Woaaahh all the commons too?! that'll cost you o:
I'm trying to get all non-commons, so far i only need event items! And this month's crate items~

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 00:25:33 )
@Nyuu: Pretty sure you've got those two items already in the future =P
110k // 225k volts.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 05:00:04 )
- gives thread some love -

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 13:10:19 )

@Lynne: Haha yes thanks to you! :3

@nyreen: Hello there! c: how are you doing? cute avatar!

Questing: click here!

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 17:51:50 )
@Nyuu: Thank you! I'm good, just woke up so I'm still hiding in bed and a little groggy. How are you?
call me grem
they/them

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.