Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat What is your avatar saying?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/25 05:46:50 )
So, when creating an avatar, I usually picture a personality and create some sort of persona for them, so that I can bring them to life. There are so many good looking avatars on this site, so I thought I'd see what your interpretations are on them!

For this one, I was thinking she was saying: "Say hello to my little friends"
then she'd shoot you with a squirt gun. LOL

Donator — PrinCSS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/25 06:47:58 )

I always imagine mine humming - as if she's standing still like an NPC xD
    Hair blowing with the wind and twiddling her fingers on a book

COMMISSION | GUIDE | PREMADES

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/25 07:43:07 )

Mine would be saying she's ready for a fight 'nods'

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/25 17:12:51 )
@aly: AWW!!! I can so see that, it'd be adorable. I could see her as a smaller pixel with the animation like that.

@elithiya: LOL just a constant mood of sleepiness. I feel like even coffee won't wake them up. LOL

@star2000shadow: OOO yes, always ready for some combat. The double gun action would be intimidating. LOL

20-Lesbian
I'm randomly active bc of anxiety!

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/25 21:45:27 )
Mine is likely saying something akin to “Hi! Welcome to my cloud. It is soft.” XDD;; I dunno.

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/25 21:57:00 )

@RoseyWitch: Daw Why thank you

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/26 00:14:32 )
Mine probably just talks in bleeps, bloops, and bursts of static.
Please @ me.
My mind wanders so that ensures I come back.

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/26 06:20:04 )
I always imagine mine saying "boo!" or "meep" XD
There is something haunting in the light of the moon;
It has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/26 07:19:36 )
I must find a way to reverse this.

I have dug too deep p̵̮͕̓̆̒̄͒̉̄̕̕͠e̴̖̽̓̈́͒͊̀͐̄̿̄͝ŗ̶̢̠̰͚̦̗͙͈͋͛̅̈́̀͒̈́̉̀͆͆̈̆͝͠ͅf̵̛͙̠̲̹̪̥͐̈́͆͆͋̐ẻ̷͕̼̭̣̯͈̫́c̷̤̤̭̞̙͚̦͙̼͍͍̬̲͗̋̈́̌̀̍͌̀̎̀̎͘͝͠ͅͅt̵̛͔͔̱̱͙̰͇̳̥̱͚̥̯̋̒̐̔̀̏̆̐͑̋̐̄i̵̡̲̙̩̭͌͂̈́́̔̋͐̍̆̎͛̓̚o̴̡̡̯̙̰̅͒̇́̆̈̐̆͘͜ͅṋ̴͉͋͋ ̶̛̣̘͕͔̬͈̲̬͊̒̋̀̈̆̕̚ḯ̵͓͈̲̮͈̻̜̺͖̰̩̙̥̭̄̾̂̇̓̚͜s̴̘̈́͝ ̷̧̨͔̘̆̐̈̿̉̎̉̔͛̏̊̕a̸̧͙͉̫̖̪̣̩͕͇̯̽̅͂̈́̓̍͜t̶͔͈̟̗͚͓̙͇̯͕̬̉̋̎̃̋̈̎̐̄͝ ̶̞͈͊̂͐̕ȟ̶̺̝̱̝̪͉̞̖̳͕̃̎á̷̛̛̘̓͊̓n̸̡̨̛͔̣͇̦͓͚̻͓͆̈́͂̔̽͛͂͊̃̏͝͝͝d̵͍̎̆̓͝ and am paying the consequences.

The forces of darkness y̸̝͉̘͖̮̑̈́̊͐̅̋̔̄o̴̳̬͎͓̍͆͋̂̉͗̍̍̾û̷̗̤̦̺͓̥͇̹̭͈̺̱̝̹̻̎͂̓̔r̶̡̨̹̗̹̝̮̠̯̤̱̳͔̱̋͜ ̶̛̜̬̿̔̉́̓͐̾͛̌͑̕m̵̟̺̤͈͉̙̼̣̟̣̥̏̉͆́͐͒́͆̚͠ó̴̺̳̞͎̫̊̑̑͗̐̓͑̍̓͐̈́̀́̕ͅr̶̡̢̼̱̺͖̬̪̯͎̺͊͑͝ť̷̮̜͕̜̣̗̬̟̥̪̯̥̞͓̅̊̎̉́͑a̸̖͉̰̩͗̉̀͐̀̎̚͠l̶̢͕̟̳̯͇̰̫̠̳̦͉̊͆́̇̒͐͐͊̈̊̈́͌̌͝͠ ̴̨̢͎̠̹̣̮̪͖̰̊̃͆́́͛̎̆s̸̘̫̙̩̗͕̬͍̺̦̦̈͆̏̍̐̽̏͋ͅͅơ̷̡̢̧̰͓̠͉̦̭͕͎̝̻̬̒̊̅̐̋̀͑͌́̽̕̕͜͠͝ű̶̜̆̏̍̍̋̈́̇̽̃̌̌̊͘̕l̴̺͈̱͖̩̯̞̳̽͆̀͜ ̶͇̤̜̪̻͙̱̩̠͎̒í̶̢̯̖͙͕̬͎͈̊͂̆̎͠s̵̱͉̼͍̠͊̄̅̀̔̃̐̔̎ ̵̦̮̟̘͓̰̬̅̈͛́̅̄̒̀̕̕̚͠n̸̢̡̛̥͕̝͖̟͖̲͍͓̪̞̣̬̿̀̉̓̍̅͆͆͌̀̄̚͠ó̷͓̤̔͂̓̓ẇ̷̧̢̬̮̜̦̠̱̭̰̦̻͇̏̊͋̌͑͑͆̍̚͜ ̶̢̖̺̫͙̆̓̎͊̂̚ơ̸͇̼̦͖̑͒̓̍͛̓̎͜͜ǘ̸̠̘̐ṟ̶̺̭͚̥̬̝̥̭̿͒̿̂̅͝s̷̛̭̗̳̩͚̖͚̱̮̖̩͖̱̼͆̎͗̽̅ͅ seem to grow stronger within my body...

Even now, I find myself blanking out for seconds at a time L̵̹̗̏͛̃̕͜Ě̶̡̨̢̳̻̳̖͔̙̙͉̗̲̬͙̲̣̏̏̽̒̿͗̚͝T̴̡̨̜̪̪͔̥̮̖̞̲̟̹̗̹͇̪̲̺̫̟͊͜ ̶̧̧̨̲͍̩͕͓͕̳͕͔͕͓͉͇̩̣͕̤͇̈̆͂͗̀̓̍͌̈́͛̎̓́͜͝ͅT̵̢̨̨̛͇̗͓̘̬͍͉̪̪͚͔̘̭͍͎͑͒͋͌̀̀͗́̉̕̚̕H̴̨̢̢̛̞͔̜͈͎͎̜̠̱̜̖̞̠̫̰̦̰̠̮̻͇̾̋̉̈́̆̽̀̈́͗͒̏̂̌̒̐̚̚͜E̵̢̧̖̙̭̣͕̙̜͉̽͂͂̍̈́̈́͒́̓̆́̀̅̐̕͝͝ ̷̢͖̤͕̯͚͔͈̩̤̬̼͎̞̼̣̦̝͓̯́̑́̾̀͘͜͠͝Ḑ̵̨̧̨̛̯̭̟͇͖̝͙̻̥̖̫̹̣͚̠̮̾̓̿̇̐̾͋̒̈́̅̀̍̃́̌̕̕͝͠͝͠Ả̷̡̧̡̬͍̲͇̹̦̩͔̘̙̯̞̝̫͍̀̾͌͑̿̂̾̚R̵͚͍̱̰̮̫̫͉̙̦̪͔͉̠̋͗̍͛͛̊͛̊̚͠ͅK̶̢̨̡͎͙̫͇̣̩͇͉͎̻̱̗͓͈̖̫͎̭͕͎͐̓͛͝N̸̛̙͙̹̲̼̻̝̩̳̻͌̓̊͗͐̽̒͌́͒̌͐̈́̍͑̀̆͒͜͠Ȩ̷̧̢̻͇̦͈̲͔̱̣̖̟̦͎̞̜͉̯̞̈́̐̌̌̐̅̐̌̄̈́͆͘̚͜͝Ś̸̡̢̛̯͖̬̠͎̮̣̗̯̹̲͈͎̣̞̰͎̙̗͒͊̽̃̃̈́̀̊̌̈́̂̑̈́̓̎̋͂́͘͝Ṣ̸͖̦̳̦̠̻͚̬̤͕̯̦̉̈̌̄̏͋͂͌͘͘͘͘͜ ̸̙̲̩̱̬̱̟̖͉͔̩͎͎̖̘͉̤̞̪͙͙̗͚̓̀̽̅̕C̴̱̺̯͎̻͂̇̈̂̾̑͐͒̒͆́̿̇̌̂͂͂͂͗͊̚͝͠O̸͚͚͖̮̩̤͎̻̬̳̗̾̋́̄̂̉N̷̢̹̺͔̝̣̱̥̞͎͓̹̼͕̱̗̲͈̜̣̯̭͍̦͗̀̈́͗̒̏͋̅͑̈̓̔͜͝Ș̷̢͓͔̠̭͎͕̭̫̰̼͈̬̜͖̞̩̬̭͕̟͖̈́̎́̏̇̓͂̈̋̉̈́̄̿͆̊̅̍̕͜͝͝͠͠͝ͅU̷̧̧̡̗͓̗͓̹̻̞͔͇͙͉̻̝̿̂̌̚͝M̷̘͕̝̫̼̝̲͓̥͕̈́̆̎͐̏̒͊̓̿̔̓̔̇̄̉̕̕͝ͅE̵̡̠͙͉̟̜̳̹̬̽́͋̄̂̂̈́͋͑̆̌́̉͑̄̈́̏̐͗͋̔ ̷̡̲͈̞͈͓̰̫̦̯͕̭̌̐̾̔͋̌͂͌͜͜͝Ȳ̸̡̨̧̦̤̯̦͈̒͌̽̽̈̆͂̍̍͘Ǫ̴̈́̐̂̉͘Ứ̸̢̧̜̗̺̺̻͙̩̘̭̙̘̼̞͚̏͌̊̂̒̊̀̏̏̂̂̆͂̄͊͐̇̅͊̓̚̚͠ and have no memory of what has occurred.

My mind and body are slowly becoming no longer mine to control.

I fear the worse and must make haste... I̷̡̙̙̘̫͈̠͈̝̯͎̙̖̰̟̝̤̓̊̇͑͐͗̂́̀̆̔̉̒̂́̂̑̃̽̀͠Ṭ̵̛̛̛̮̹͇͇̯̗͖͎̰̹͙̳͓͈̱͕̮͉̍͒͊̈́͛̅̐͆̑̓̏͋̑͗͆̆͌̇̕̚ ̸̧̡̢̨͎̪͙͚̗͍͈̞̻̬͉͗͗͒̓̌̉̋̂͆͋̆̀̋̀I̸̼͖̥̮̋S̷̯̗̠̯̹̗̠̫͕̝͆̃͐́̽̓͆͋́̀̍͛́̈͂̒̕̕͠ ̷̜̒̈́̈́̑͂̐̒̂̐̿͂͌̓͐̐̚T̸̨͕̹̪̙̣̦̳͍̞̝̰̠̲͕̝̪͉͎̩̒̓͆Ǫ̶̡̢̢̩͙̱͓͕̪͚̗̳͓̘͍̙̙͖͇͂̇͊̍̒͋͂͂̌͒̕̚ͅŌ̸̡̨͔͇̬͔̹͎̘̬̐̑͛̋̐̈́͂̉̌̂̈́̈́̃̆̽̑͌̃̀̈͘ ̷̨̡̧̭̣̠͎̼̦͇̝̳͔̼̝̜̼͙͓̦̓͑͋̋͑̌͑́͜L̶̲͇̥͓̠̺͔̀͆̉Ą̸̢̬͉̺̼̻̩̰̝̳̥̳͈̘̯͖̭̭̹̗̎̀͑́̉͋̉̈́̉̃͌͐̈́̓̔̀́̈́̉͜͠T̶̡͎̞̥̗͙̣͗͊È̴̟̟̯̹̿͝
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/26 12:06:17 )
I think she'd say something silly or adorable.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.