Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Blackout I hope is good

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/17 15:11:27 )
@Vregory: Why did you leave home?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/17 15:14:11 )
@Vregory: wow. That is a pretty long time. No wonder he is attached to you! I think it is quite amazing that you can communicate with him. Can you talk with other rats as well?

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/17 15:23:19 )
@Saeyra: *Vregory frowns and looks away*
Hmm... I just had to...

@Taemins Lover: They tell me where to find the good stuff, pretty good information from them. Always know what's good

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/17 15:26:11 )
@Vregory: That makes sense.... I imagine you take baths regularly? Since you always dig in the trash.... I would HOPE you take baths very regularly.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/17 15:52:46 )
@Vregory: It's alright, everyone leaves home eventually. *pat* *pat* I am just glad you found someone you can feel at home with :vanora_smile:

Always ping me please.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/17 19:11:43 )

@Virgil: Every time I look at it, the urge to gasp softly is very strong, haha. It turned out really well!

@Vregory: I really love your hair. :3

pls don't

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/17 22:29:04 )
@Taemins Lover: There's no baths on sewers so I do when home but I have to Eugene likes to be clean too and it feels good and fresh

@Saeyra: Yes Eugene is my best friend ever
*Smiles and gives Eugene a few scratches*

@Apollo Im Burning: Thank you is been growing for a long time

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/17 22:30:09 )
@Vregory: you go into the sewers? Oh god...

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/17 22:55:53 )
Not that kind of joke Vreg, but you're right. It's not funny.

He sighs, softening his harsh tone as he nods slightly

And good. You should live for now, don't let the past have power over you, unlike-

Virgil trails off, scowling heavily in silence as his fingers curl tightly into fists. He sighs, shaking his head as he relaxes them again.

Whatever. Don't worry about it. You're doing good.

@saeyra: Anything in my trashcan deserves to stay in the trashcan... Especially if it's my sketches.

Hm... We met when this blackout first started a few months ago. Kind of came across him by accident but, I like hanging out with him I guess. He's good company and he doesn't expect anything or judge he's... just genuine.

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/17 22:58:12 )
@apollo im burning: You feel it too then? There's meaning in it. Hm... Maybe I'll bother to get this one printed.

I'm sure Vreg would like it.

Donator — Easterbun Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/17 22:58:18 )

@Virgil: *puts hand on Virgil’s shoulder* are you alright?

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/17 23:12:33 )
@Taemins Lover: Good treasure gets thrown in there so I always go find it, sometimes stay in for days with Eugene. Is an adventure

*He notices Virgil holding back something and telling him not to worry. Pointlessly because he does worry and frowns slightly.*

Hmm...

*He glances at Eugene for a second, the rat looking away disinterested in whatever idea Vreg was cooking up. He shrugs it off and faces Virgil, smiling at him*

Hey! Let's walk and get food and you can take more pictures of nice things... I know good place! Or... or if you're not hungry, you can join me look for treasure? Is dark so people throw good things, I have lots of good info.

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/18 00:12:56 )
@guttedbunny: Virgil tenses up from the touch, casually shrugging it off as he sighs, shaking his head

It's alright, I'm fine... Just thought of something stupid, that's all.

Virgil glances over to Vreg, surprised by the sudden burst of energy from him. He hesitates, silent for a moment

I...

He sighs, shaking his head before gazing down at the other man. He relents a little, seeing how hard Vregory is trying to cheer him up.

Sure... I don't have any other plans. I'll let you take a photo too, if you want.

I'll follow you, whatever you want to do.

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/18 01:10:54 )
I'm hungry so food first!
Hmm... I might break it is fine, is ok if you just show me all the photos you take.

He spaces out for a second, considering his options.

Yeah, if we walk a different way... has less cans but is nicer. He nods and looks at Virgil smiling.
Let's go then, I know a good place to go. Has good food and maybe you will like stuff on the way.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/18 09:40:56 )
@Virgil: will you ever show some of your sketches or maybe even your room like where you sleep, what type of bed you have?

@Vregory: if I asked to pet Eugene, would he mind, or would he bite? He's very cute, I miss my pet rat.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/20 05:03:52 )

Omg who is vregory!!! They're so adorbs! I want to cuddle them!!!
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/21 00:01:47 )
It's gud Vreg
It's very gud
Call me ping me if you wanna reach me

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/23 05:49:18 )
@unicorn:
Virgil scowls for a moment, before shaking his head slowly

Why would you want to see any of that?

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/23 05:50:09 )
Virgil nods to Vregory, placing the strap of the camera around his shoulders before slipping his hands into his pockets before following after him.

Sure. Let's see what we can find.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/23 07:43:35 )

DAWWWWWWWWWWWW I'm sorry i can't help it tis jsut so CUTE..

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.