Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries Fanart / Original Art

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/12 23:41:47 )

Contest entry I had finished for a user on Amino for their "draw my mayor" contest! <3 Tried out a coloring tutorial for easy backlight shading and I think it turned out super pretty! * 0 * Experimenting with picture layouts so details are easier to see. Hope you guys like it!

Voltie — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/12 23:43:08 )
@Lydiachan22: Idk if I've ever posted on your thread before but... your art is super great!!! :D I love the soft coloring! It has so much character.
dear Lord I need a new signature someone help me

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/13 15:50:28 )
I need to learn how to color like you do *A*
so pretty

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/13 16:56:30 )
@superbearwars: Awwe thank yous!! T 0 T <33

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/13 16:56:58 )
@q t e a p o n: ahh thank yous QT!! Fingers crossed ^_^

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/13 16:58:33 )
@seo: awwee thank yous! I may share some coloring tutorials or color pallets in the future. <3 If you need help art related, my inbox is always open! Practice makes progress! ^_^

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/13 21:33:06 )
@Lydiachan22:
Ahhh, and the first post on this page, the colors are so soft and lovely. the little borders on the corners of the image are perfect *A*
you have a great eye, man. I would love to obsess over have a look at any coloring tutorials you make in the future, if ya do. <3
I think I've been growing stale with my art style. for a few months I wasn't drawing, and still barely have time, so I haven't improved in a while it feels like.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/14 16:40:07 )
@seo: Thank yous!! <3 I'll be sure to let you know about any I post in the future <3
Ahhh I see, I personally think your art looks very pretty! Possibly doing experimental art when you can so you can hopefully find something to get you out of the feeling. <3

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/14 17:23:36 )
@Lydiachan22:
welcome <3
and thanks! Yeah I need to start messing about with different styles. Learn some new things in the process to improve my own style ;v; Then maybe I can get back into my old comics and visual novel projects. maybe xD

ama

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/20 19:22:42 )

Really big project I forgot to upload!! Me and a friend did a trade, and she asked me to draw her and her friend together. This piece is really personal to them and I was happy to work with them!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/23 20:57:32 )

New AC commission finished!! If you recognize the mayor, and guessed Kenzie from the princess mayor with Ruby illustration, your right! Kenzie had asked me to draw a Valentine's day themed illustration for her and her boyfriend. Since she asked on the day of Valentine's day, she said she was okay with me taking as long as I needed to finish.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/25 17:01:40 )

@Lydiachan22: Your art is absolutely amazing. <3 Do you have a page or site or something that gives out commission info by any chance? :x

|

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/25 18:13:17 )
@miss kitty: awwe thank yous!! I'm still working on my site, and am redoing my commission info sheet!
My most active sites are:
https://www.instagram.com/lydiachan22/
https://twitter.com/Lydiachan22
https://www.facebook.com/Lydiachan22/

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 20:08:16 )
Oof I haven't updated this in about a week- Here are some requests I finished in return for an adoptable on instagram!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 20:09:34 )

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 20:10:18 )

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 20:10:51 )

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 20:31:11 )

@Lydiachan22: I am seriously lovin' your work.
Threw a follow at ya on IG~<3

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/5 17:49:05 )
@lady luna: oh gosh thank yous!! <33

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/8 23:00:38 )

She's one of my favorite NPCs in New Leaf, and I honestly really hope she makes an appearance in any upcoming Animal Crossing games, whether it be her secretary position again or even retiring to be a villager! ❤
-
This piece is actually a "redraw" of and older piece I did last year, as a part of a flower crown icon set! The set included mayor and/or villager art of them as chibi headshots, surrounded by flowers I felt best described them. I had given Sunflowers to Isabelle because of the meaning behind them, referring to "friendship". It was also a pleasant surprise to later remember that sunflowers are also the flowers that sit in the mayors office, specifically at Isabelle's desk. If your interested in seeing the original, its still up in my gallery! Its quite far back though so if anyone wants me to tag them in a comment, totally let me know! ❤
-
I don't draw the characters by themselves all that often but perhaps I'll do so if you guys are interested! I could turn each one into a raffle and select a random commenter from instagram or facebook to customize the piece for them to use as an icon
Find my illustrations here: https://twitter.com/Lydiachan22

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.