Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries Fanart / Original Art

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/9 22:07:07 )

My part of an art trade with a friend on FB! <3 Character belongs to her! ^.^

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/10 17:11:41 )

Ooohh its been a while since I've drawn paths in an Animal Crossing illustration!! This piece is quite detailed so be sure to check out the close ups here:

-
My finished entry for milkshake_crossing 's Draw My Mayor contest on instagram! I saw in a few fanarts for this certain mayor's design that the pony tail was drawn super long and I honestly thought it looked so pretty and stuff so I hope its okay I drew her like that!! I very much enjoyed drawing the little plushies! Merengue will always be one of my favorites to draw! I'm just a sucker for strawberries I guess haha.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/11 06:51:28 )
@lydiachan22: Lydia, your work is super cute, and it's great you're updating it with new pics in every post you make here, but just a friendly reminder that we DO have a rule here about posting 3 or more times in a row in your own thread. It's all right if you want to move your thread back to the front page if it's fallen behind, but that clearly hasn't been an issue here. Just saying, try not to post 3 or more times in a row, please.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/11 12:59:44 )
@colin: Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't realise, ^^;

I'll hold back from it then. ^^

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/11 19:19:27 )
@lydiachan22: Thank you for understanding.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 04:18:56 )
@lydiachan22: Oh, and just one more thing. Any image larger than 300px in height for signatures and 200px in height for post decorations are not allowed. You may post an image larger than limits in any post as long as it is not consecutive. Please feel free to use the [spoiler] bb code for large images to reduce page scrolling. This is pretty recent, but... well, those are the rules now.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 14:28:16 )
@colin: ahh Okie dokie ^^ Will do then~

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/19 23:33:12 )

Man I just love your art so much ^^ I follow you on insta now just so see all the new stuff lol

|

Donator — Trash Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/21 01:11:32 )
Your art is adorable as always, but what really stuns me are your backgrounds! So much love and detail goes into them that I couldn't even begin to imagine. They really bring the whole image alive! They really look like they belong in an animated movie.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/21 22:41:15 )
@miss kitty: Oh gosh thank yous!! <3 :'D
@sasha: I'm honored to hear that, thank you ;w; I put a lot of time and love (and way too much detail lol) into them so it makes me happy to hear they are appreciated <3

Voltie — _xe@insta Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/26 03:31:50 )
Wow nice art!! It has a soft feel to it.
How did you learn to color? + o +

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/26 15:00:40 )

Close ups:

Most recent commission I have finished! It was a pleasure to draw such a pretty piece, I really enjoyed getting to draw the sunset, and all the little details too. Commission belongs to Hanna L on FB! Currently taking a break from AC art to focus on drawing other types of characters plus my own projects that have been put off the past couple of years!! Commissions will change a bit too.

@x: Oh gosh, thank yous!! I study from other artists! I see what I enjoy in their shading and apply to what I know and feel comfortable with. <3

Voltie — _xe@insta Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/26 17:59:04 )
@lydiachan22:
Oo I see! I'll have to keep that in mind when I look at drawings now. XD
Thank you!!
~(˘▾˘)~

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/13 23:44:59 )
It's been a couple weeks since I've posted on this thread, so I thought I would post some art I've been working on in the meantime!
[spoiler]

Detailed Chibi Commission for my best friend, of her 3 characters! She asked me to draw her adorable OCS having a picnic, so from left to right we have June, Scarlett and last but not least, Cotton! I really enjoy drawing spring time scenes, especially with cherry blossoms! And speaking of them, if you play Animal Crossing through April 1st - 10th, your sapling trees should be in full bloom with the beautiful petals ❤

Request for my bf Yuki, as he wanted a picture of me and my cat, Nancy. Which I then suggested a beach theme and he was like "yeah sure OK."

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/4 13:31:37 )
Since it's been almost a month I thought I would update this with some recent commission work I finished!

(This last one is actually just personal art ahaha)
Find my illustrations here: https://twitter.com/Lydiachan22

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.