Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts My Little Hangout (Open)

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 month ago ( 2024/03/20 17:21:44 )
@Qiqi Agatha: its not warmer out, it is colder our by the way, it is to snow on Friday lol. Oooh thank you for liking my creepy avatar.

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 1 month ago ( 2024/03/28 22:36:25 )
You'r welcome. Wow, that's cold @FUZZY: . It rained here either on Monday or Tuesday. I am suppose to visit my sister in the Midwest, and it was snowing. Any Easter plans or do not celebrate it?

Thank you Ruby for Vanora's Memories𓃵

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 month ago ( 2024/03/29 06:54:13 )
@Qiqi Agatha: I'll be going to my mums on Saturday, but on Sunday not so sure. We normally do Easter but we are staying home instead might hide some stuff. But not much will be happening.

Donator Posted 1 month ago ( 2024/03/30 14:11:07 )
I'm just gonna make lasanga and french bread for Easter tommrow and call it good, lol.

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 1 month ago ( 2024/03/31 22:44:23 )
Happy Easter @FUZZY: , I'll be going to have Easter dinner with my grandmother since we have family in town. Hopefully you had a nice one with your mom
Happy Easter @macsen191: , that sounds yummy

Thank you Ruby for Vanora's Memories𓃵

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 month ago ( 2024/04/2 19:10:30 )
@Qiqi Agatha: I had a good Easter but now im sick with a not so fun cold. So I've been mostly sleeping

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 4 weeks ago ( 2024/04/8 02:52:50 )
That's good @FUZZY: you had a good Easter. Are you feeling any better now? That sucks getting sick

𓃵

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 weeks ago ( 2024/04/8 19:29:52 )
@Qiqi Agatha: still a bit sick, but it seems to be going around.

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 3 weeks ago ( 2024/04/12 18:20:23 )
0h no @FUZZY: , feel better

𓃵

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 weeks ago ( 2024/04/16 14:40:50 )
@Qiqi Agatha: I am feeling better after what seemed like two weeks. But now is is starting to feel like it is Spring, Because things are in bloom. So now I've been coughing, and sneezing, seasonal allergies are a pain.

Donator — she/her Posted 1 week ago ( 2024/04/24 17:26:52 )
Hey there! How are you doing?

On the first page you mentioned crafts, I'm a big crafter myself. I do crochet, latch hook, cross stitch, weaving, sometimes jewelry... probably more lol

I used to draw a lot, especially avatar art, but it's been a few years.
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 1 week ago ( 2024/04/25 21:08:14 )
I'm glad that you're feel much better. Ugh, not Spring allergies @FUZZY: . It's like You can't catch a break? It's been mostly cloudy where I live, it's supposed to be in the High 70's tomorrow and this coming weekend. Any plans for the weekend?

𓃵

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 week ago ( 2024/04/26 06:02:09 )
@Qiqi Agatha: on Friday, I have to help my mum, put her caribena versicolor (female trantula) into a new house, her old house will be turned in to a home for the male caribena versicolor that she has.

I'm so glad to be feeling better, but allergies arn't fun, some family members are getting sick. Not good, or fun. my daughter isn't feeling great. Nope can't catch a break it is rare.

Its been pretty nice out here, but Friday it is to rain.

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 4 days ago ( 2024/04/29 06:07:10 )
0h no @FUZZY: , hopefully your daughter will feel better.
That's cool that your mom raises trantula. How does the trantula enjoy her new home?

The weather has been nice where I live, this weekend. It's supposed to be nice the next few days

𓃵
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 days ago ( 2024/04/30 03:07:36 )
@Qiqi Agatha: it has been rainy here for two days now. Its been warm but rainy.

I think both love their new homes, But I wont know for sure until Wednesday. We both have trantula' mine is just at her house at the moment.

My daughter will get well soon I hopes.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.