Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Happy Thanksgiving

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 months ago ( 2023/11/23 23:04:54 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin’ | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol’ Jolly | Her Graceful Snow

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ I wish everyone who celebrates a happy thanksgiving and the sentiments go to those who don't celebrate as well. <:3( )~~

Voltie — He/They Posted 5 months ago ( 2023/11/24 00:39:32 )
I really love your avatar

Donator Posted 5 months ago ( 2023/11/24 01:46:57 )
@star2000shadow: Happy Thanksgiving to you as well! I hope you had a good holiday! I did, even though I spent it in front of the computer Facetiming family for a few hours(I can't do steps right now and they have a few)... but it was a fun time and I enjoyed catching up with family. They even made me a plate and are sending it home with my SO and our son who went.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 months ago ( 2023/11/24 02:42:34 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin&rsquo; | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol&rsquo; Jolly | Her Graceful Snow

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @macsen191: I had a good day even though I'm at the hospital and it looks like I'll be here a few more days but it could of been worse.

@Stupid: ahh thanks, its one of my best yet 'nods' eventually I'll be able to donate again and i can do a new round of 'wait wasn't her avatar just something else' haha. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 5 months ago ( 2023/11/25 14:05:45 )
@star2000shadow: Oh noes! I hate being in the hospital, I hope for a speedy recovery for whatever ails you and you can go home soon!

Donator Posted 5 months ago ( 2023/11/25 16:05:18 )
Happy Thanksgiving to you too. I hope your day went well and you have a relaxing weekend too.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 months ago ( 2023/11/25 21:25:10 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin&rsquo; | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol&rsquo; Jolly | Her Graceful Snow

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @macsen191: Thanks I appreciate it I have cellulitis in my left leg, and before that I had a fever of 103.3 ....
I'm getting better fast though so they must of caught it before it could really start spreading which is good 'nods'
@Koah: Thank you Hun. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 5 months ago ( 2023/11/27 20:26:11 )
Happy Extended Thanksgiving everyone, and please enjoy the rest of the ending of November

I'll be slow to respond for this month𓃵
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.