Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Events Tree's and Leaves

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/29 06:36:11 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin’ | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol’ Jolly

Trading 1x Festive Dear for A Gi-GNOME-ous and Big Ol'Jolly, and if i can get a Garland Darlin' I'd be psyched.

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
FUZZY:
@star2000shadow: it froze outside last night, so it was gold outq today, and tomorrow. Next few days, they calling for snow, I've been sore with my sciatic nerve.

Ochies..they've been saying its going to snow here, so far, I'm lucky it hasn't. 'makes face' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/29 07:13:55 )
@star2000shadow: I see, that I made some mistakes writing, I really shouldn't write, when my eyes are half awake lol. It was really cold outside today.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/29 18:37:28 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin&rsquo; | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol&rsquo; Jolly

Trading 1x Festive Dear for A Gi-GNOME-ous and Big Ol'Jolly, and if i can get a Garland Darlin' I'd be psyched.

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @FUZZY:It's so cold here I actually have my window shut 'makes face' Normally I can't shut it because my room heats up enough i start sweating 'makes face'. and yeah I could say the same thing.. I tend to write funny when exhausted. <:3( )~~

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/29 21:34:46 )
@FUZZY: I had to wait until I got home, but that was my plan - get the phone and go get in the car with my ride and go home, then eat =)
Food was still nice and hot when I got home too, which was awesome
And tonight I get the eat the leftovers!
Currently dressed as: Christmas Maple

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/29 21:52:00 )
@star2000shadow: I swear that I saw a snowflake today, as cold as it has been. Hopefully it don't get too warm in your room, i'd still say leave it open a smidge just incase. it seems that everytime that I am tired is around the time that I want to do puzzles but can't.

@Alchemists Fire: what did you order? Leftovers are nice once in away I must agree, hopefuly you had a good time

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/29 22:08:26 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin&rsquo; | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol&rsquo; Jolly

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @FUZZY: Puzzles could just relaxe you so your mind deides to go to sleep, and hmm, that might work. cause i end up popping it open when it gets to warm. we had ice on the sidewalks this morning 'makes face' ugg hopefully winter holds off. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/29 23:50:33 )
@star2000shadow: no ice here perhaps your right on the puzzles though they relax me so mush that I falls asleep

Artist Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/30 17:33:26 )
@star2000shadow: Hey Star! Nice to see you :3

@FUZZY: congrats on page 5! :D

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/30 18:11:05 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
FUZZY:
@star2000shadow: no ice here perhaps your right on the puzzles though they relax me so mush that I falls asleep

Well, that's a good thing. it's why i read fanfiction, it relaxes me so i can nap or go to sleep. unless I'm having an insomniac moment 'makes face'

<:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/30 18:11:36 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Ruby: Hey Ru, How's it going? <:3( )~~

Artist Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/30 18:20:24 )
@star2000shadow: it’s going okay, how’s it going for you?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/30 20:49:10 )
@Ruby: awe thank you, yeah I am happy to be on page five, I see more leaves fell off of my tree.

@star2000shadow: Hopefully you've been getting enough sleep lately.

Donator Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/31 00:41:56 )

Anonymous:
So what is you're favorite tree, and why?

My favorite tree is either a weeping willow because it's just straight beautiful ;u;
I absolutely love them, and the other would be an Ash tree.
An ash tree because they are my name xD
Post art is made by Jolly.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/31 05:14:51 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Ruby: a struggle, we've had snow and ice here, so far its just a light coating but it means that winter is on its way. my joints have started hurting a bit to which i am not a fan of.
@FUZZY: it comes and goes. I've had some sleep. sometimes I just give up and take a nap with how tired i feel now a days. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/31 05:20:54 )
@MimikyuToo: that is a very neat way of liking Ash trees, and weeping willows are beautiful trees.

@star2000shadow: i was tired, and sore all day Monday pry has to do with how cold it is outside. Naps are good to have.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/31 17:52:03 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @FUZZY: Especially when movement is becoming hard 'makes face' its almost noon and we still have a thin coating of snow on the ground 'sigh' darn it. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/31 20:06:51 )
@star2000shadow: yeah it is pretty chilly outside, even my room feels cold.

Donator Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/1 02:02:48 )

@FUZZY: I’m weird lol I’m really into name meanings and stuff so it just happens I like the tree that I’m named after. And weeping willows really are gorgeous, especially the really old ones!
Post art is made by Jolly.
Hangout || Questing
Please ping me if I don't reply.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/1 04:41:25 )
@MimikyuToo: most of the ash trees here get sick from that emerald ash borer which is sad. Willow Trees are a favorite of mine
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/1 18:24:05 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
FUZZY:
@star2000shadow: yeah it is pretty chilly outside, even my room feels cold.
We have snow that hasn't gone away so for our town winter has started BUT at least it waited until AFTER halloween to do it
and at least its not a lot. just a small coating or so. I know over the next few weeks and months it'll so get worse 'sigh' and my 'getting to walmart' will go from easy to annoyingly hard. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.