Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Harmony Hills & Anniversary 2023 Harmony Hills | Storyline & Hangout [*PAGE PRIZES*]

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/3 23:20:20 )
@Alorrena: Totes not fun. I finally feel better then I loose a tooth filling. I can't win this fall.

@AlexiAkira: I do feel more like myself, just lingering cough friend. lol.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/3 23:56:02 )
@Rei Ann: oh man that's rough! I hope you are able to go to the dentist soon to get that fixed!

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/4 00:50:00 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

@totalanimefan: That sounds like a good plan ^^

And thank you, I wish you the same as well.

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/4 00:57:29 )
Thank you @Alorrena: , I wasn't sure if it is Florida or Louisiana. I know both of them have alligators roaming around in certain areas. I've seen it in Louisiana when I visit my family on my side outside of NOLA

I'll be slow to respond for this week

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/4 18:55:29 )

It’s too bad this thread wasn’t more popular. We all missed out on page prizes lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/5 00:05:56 )
@Alorrena: Thankfully, I found a place that saw me this morning. So it's all fixed. Turns out, the filing just chipped, the whole thing didn't break. I guess I sound have listened when the candy said it was a jawbreaker, lol.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/5 00:59:18 )
@Qiqi Agatha: yeah, that's true, but i showed it to my husband and before i even explained your question he said "florida.." with a shake of his head. I then shared it in my husband's discord under memes and our friend said "Why do I feel like this is less of a meme and more of a Pic you took driving around" and that just further cements the idea that it's indeed from florida. Because we have an abundance of strays and aligators. Also there's a lot of people who need that info graphic because common sense is not so common here. -shrug-

@Rei Ann: that's good at least. I'm glad you were able to get in so quickly. Yeah, you definitely shouldn't bite down on hard candy, especially not jawbreakers.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/5 02:54:06 )
@Alorrena: Oh for sure, I shouldn't, but I made a Rookie Candy mistake. I don't even know why I did it, just did.

@AlexiAkira: Seems to be the case. I should have know considering, I have seen the movie Jawbreaker.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/5 04:20:46 )
Ha ha ha, @Alorrena: Ok, and thank you and your husband for doing the research. I see Florida's wildlife has evolved to deal with Urban life

Donator — Am Potato Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/5 11:31:00 )
@Rei Ann: sometimes you just get the urge to bite, ya know? i get it lol

@Qiqi Agatha: yup, no problem! Happy to help.

@Totalanimefan: Yeah! you're not wrong! I think a lot of people made their own hang out threads and that might be why this one was less popular. I think next event i won't be chatting anywhere but the main event thread so we can hopefully get those page prizes! I mean, even with participation gifts on most even numbered pages as extra incentives, we didn't have that much activity here. :/
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/6 16:01:08 )
@Alorrena: Cool

Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Npc Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/7 16:30:46 )

Thank you, Doves, for keeping me company during this tumultuous time and rollercoaster of emotions!

All page prizes that were reached by the deadline have been granted.
This thread will be locked now, so feel free to continue using the event forum to earn your extra french toast!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.