Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Putang-inang hello everyone!

Voltie Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/22 14:30:30 )
Hello! Adobong Biko here. You can call me Adobo or Biko or Bibiko or anything you like.
I'm 27 M from the Philippines. I'm new here but have tried different avatar sites in the past. I basically signed up for nostalgia. Hit me up for a chat or anything. I will be here for a while 'fashioning' my new avatar.

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/22 15:25:34 )
@adobong biko: Hi! Welcome to Voltra! This is a greats site to be on... and you came at a good time, were having an event right now so that is awesome!

Voltie Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/22 15:30:40 )
@macsen191: Oooh nice! What event is currently on and where can I find more details about it?

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/22 15:35:21 )
@adobong biko: In the event forum in activities. You get french toast as your event currancy in this event... and read the story in the sticky Harmony Hills Story and hangout thread, it's very good.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/22 22:18:45 )

@adobong biko: hey welcome to Voltra. I’ve been a fan of avatar sites since back in the day too! I wish they were still popular.
Voltra is great because the community here is really nice. Also there is an event happening and we are only on day 3 so it’s still early.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She, Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/23 11:42:28 )
@adobong biko: Hi! Welcome to Voltra, nice to meet you

Art by Delightfully!
[ hangout | quest | shop | showcase ]
Buying Ohms!

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/23 13:07:41 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

@adobong biko: Hey there, welcome to Voltra! It's a pleasure to meet you, hope you enjoy your time here ^^

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.