Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat 'Sounds of Wedding Bells'

Donator — She/Her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/08/4 17:36:54 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin’ | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol’ Jolly

Trading 1x Festive Dear for A Gi-GNOME-ous and Big Ol'Jolly, and if i can get a Garland Darlin' I'd be psyched.

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

My sister Plans on getting Married, and I get to Walk her down the Isle. I'm both terrified and excited. and considering how this month's been going that's kinda nice. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/08/5 01:27:31 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin&rsquo; | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol&rsquo; Jolly

Trading 1x Festive Dear for A Gi-GNOME-ous and Big Ol'Jolly, and if i can get a Garland Darlin' I'd be psyched.

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Alexia: haha I'm also excited, cause this is mah favorite sister 'nods'. apparently she's doing a court house wedding, so it's not a LOT, but still I plan on looking nice.
@Delightfully: I'll second that 'nods' it'll be awesome. I just hope I look super nice 'nods'. <:3( )~~

Voltie — she/her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/08/5 02:53:22 )

ooohhh congrats to her!!

I would absolutely trip!

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — She/Her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/08/5 17:22:39 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin&rsquo; | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol&rsquo; Jolly

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Delightfully: I hope so. and wanda generally has good taste in clothes..so I might.

@Jolly: as she's the only one of my sister's tieing the knot, believe me I am excited haha.

@Alexia: thank you for your vote of confidence 'happy grin' I can't wait, we just have to get over the current hurdle and then on to moving and prepareing for wedding bells 'happy dance' <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/08/6 13:15:50 )
Yay! A Wedding... I was maid of honor at my best friends wedding at the time. I was her second choice as her main choice couldn't make it(it was a family member so I'm ok with that.) But it was a lot of fun. I ended up almost tripping and taking off my shoes in the middle of the ceromony though...(I don't do heels and she insisted on them, soooo technically it was her fault, lol.)

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/08/6 20:47:37 )
Congrats @star2000shadow: on your sister getting married
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/08/10 04:07:54 )
@star2000shadow: That's super special! Speaking from experience, once your sister gets her dress have her put it on with the crinoline and something for her to hold that will be similar to her bouquet and just figure out how you're going to walk together. My mom walked me down the isle when i got married and we did not practice at all how we were going to do it and that was probably the most awkward(feeling) part because i had a kinda poofy dress (A-line) and she ended up having to just hold my had while i cradled my giant bouquet (it was supposed to be a cascade style, but ended up being held like a pagent bouquet cause it was stupid heavy if i held it so it cascaded down.) Also practicing at least once before the big day will help you and your sister feel more comfortable.
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator — She/Her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/08/12 16:30:04 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @macsen191:
@Qiqi Agatha:
@Alorrena:

Thank you all for your comments, and Thank you Alorrena for your suggestion, we probably will do that. well as soon as we get over the blip we're going through. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.