Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat a wild goth appears

Donator — She/Her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/11 03:00:02 )
@goth: I'll take your word for it lol. I think when Twitter was taking off, the gist I got from it was "this is a place to post about every second of my life" as if people should care, and I said nope. As for IG, I have a hard enough time taking pictures in general (I live too much in the moment to stop and do so) so it wouldn't suit me, I don't think. I've enjoyed scrolling through Tumblr over the years to look at art as well. I never had my own account, though.

I'm thinking anywhere from 15-20k for that item is fair.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — they/ze Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/11 03:09:57 )
@Ugly Rat: My brain takes a while to formulate responses so fast discords never were for me i also felt the crushing pressure to be relateable/funny which i am Not
What kind of conversations were you wanting to have?

@Aisukohi: One of my friends is like super active on twitter cause she has friends on there and all i can think is "dang you stronger than any US marine for wading in tht cesspit". If it wasnt for the fact that all 3 of my IRL friendships are long-distance and we send memes to each other on those platforms I would have deleted yearsss ago.

That seems a reasonable price. Ill aim for 20k and hope no one takes advantage of me >>;

Donator — they/ze Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/11 03:46:27 )
I found the fond size adjuster im so happy. i was zooming in to 133%+ to be able to read. I wish worked on more than just the posted responses tho

@Ugly Rat: I'm not sure how people can just communicate through memes and jokes like that cause i personally am usually like 6+ months behind on the jokes. Maybe thts just showing my age but even when i was a teenager I preferred these kinds of convo cause I learned SO MUCH about the world, different people and experiences, and even internet etiquette through forums.

Donator — they/ze Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/11 04:32:38 )
@Sage: It was someone else's fic. I drew fanart for it when i was a teen but shortly after i finished the line art my mom's laptop crashed so i lost it and was too embarrassed and upset to ever re-do it after id told the author tht id drawn fanart for them

I may revisit it in the future tho. IDK if they still have access to the associated email to the account hmmmm

Donator — they/ze Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/11 04:38:11 )
@Sage: youre right //nods// i think im gonna go work on some doodles of him
Should i make a mule acct w his name?

Donator — they/ze Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/11 06:52:02 )
@Sage: I wish i knew who the author was so i could be like u have no idea how much i love this binch and can i adopt him

Donator — they/ze Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/12 04:09:18 )
@Sage: Idk what it is about the layout of fanfics and fictionpress but i find it so much easier to read those than reading on my play book app
do u prefer reading on an electronic or physical books?
I found some of my old writing from when i was like 16-17 and im cringing at it holy heck id delete it if i still knew the email to log-in

@Ugly Rat: That makes sense. You cant really learn anything about anyone or have discussions through memes. I prefer actual convos like this because i can ask questions and the other person can tell me anything they want and we can build a connection from there! I feel like im reiterating what youre saying but truly i adore the potential of conversation and learning about people and their cultures, beliefs, etc

Donator — they/ze Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/13 03:44:25 )
@Sage: so true so true. i have so many books downloaded on my phone but i always forget about them. object permanence and all that jazz. I do like the amount of pdfs i can download for free vs how much physical copies cost despite my forgetfulness

I joined a couple of discords recently but i dont really know what to say in them so i lurk when i remember them

@Ugly Rat: I want to join a dnd group! It sounds interesting and challenging which is stuff i love, i just dont know how to go about joining one
I never used AIM. Tht predates my introduction to the internet by a few years simply cause i was a book nerd when i was younger.
The internet is great for allowing yourself to expand and be social and have your boundaries respected simultaneously. Like if you dont like the vibe of a chat, you can just leave and you dont have to really explain yourself. I love it so much cause i too am extroverted online and v introverted irl.

Voltie — she/her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/13 17:49:55 )

Hello goth!!
Another one from Enrya has been caught into the Voltra web
I still miss that place. But here we have a lot of users that used to frequent it, so there is a similar friendly vibe!
Hope you find it cozy

Donator — they/ze Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/15 06:22:04 )
my brain has not wanted to cooperate with replying the last 2 days RIP

@Sage: yea tht makes sense. how much does it cost u?
IF i ever finished even a short story i would do that cause honestly id be so proud to finish SOMETHING

@Ugly Rat: theres a few people in my psych program rn who are interested in starting a dnd group. theres only 3 of us but thts a start for sure.

i feel dumb trying to learn how to play SIMS rn. i bought the medieval edition and i do not know the controls fml

@Jolly: Hello!! it has been very cozy! I've been really busy this week so i wasnt able to be as active as i wanted to be.
Thank you for the welcome <3

Donator — they/ze Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/15 18:31:47 )
@Sage: thts not a bad price it sounds like
im sorry you have no energy lately. that sounds frustrating

Voltie — she/her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/15 19:58:29 )

@goth:
thats alright! This site is still active but it doesn't move TOO fast, so you can feel free to get on with your day and come back when you feel like it.
its busy-people friendly xD

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — they/ze Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/16 06:11:12 )
@Jolly: I do enjoy that facet of this site <3
have you seen the new item drops? i think theyre v cute!

im drawing a potential dnd character to play and i realized i could make him on here <3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.