Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat a wild goth appears

Admin — He/Him Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/9 20:27:34 )
@goth: Awesome!
Glad you like our collection of custom emojis so much!
I've been looking into stickers and merch of our emojis and other illustrations over the years.
Hopefully we can make those available for the community sometime in the near future!

Donator — they/ze Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/9 20:56:43 )
@Vozzy: 100/10 would buy stickers of them to slap on my travel mugs!

@Alexia: >////< You have no idea how nice it is to hear that im remembered
I used to keep an eye on that list too

I have learned how to use a legacy ticket

Donator — they/ze Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/9 22:33:33 )
@Alexia: //wiggles left foot

How many people did you meet through the list? Im too shy to message ppl, something im working on overcoming

I bought a legacy ticket and it told me it redeemed 1 set of the Demonic so I'm assuming in order to get the black Demonic youd have to buy a blue ticket, have 5000 volts, AND already own a demonic set. It seems convoluted but i guess at least the initial demonic set is relatively cheap.
I wonder if going through the effort of doing that also raises the value in Exchange vs the unchanged ones.

Admin — He/Him Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/9 23:33:56 )
@goth: Do you have a favorite or standout NPC from our emoji selection?
It would be so awesome to see Voltra merch out and about, like the stickers on your travel mugs!

Donator — they/ze Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/9 23:57:02 )
@Vozzy: i cant decide yet I love all of the npc's designs! Is there a spot where they are all introduced?

Admin — He/Him Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/10 01:29:01 )
@goth: Oh! I'm glad you asked! ^_^
You can check out these great resources, as they are the best overview of our NPCs that currently exist!

A Guide to Voltra's NPCs
Voltra's Offical NPC Art Gallery
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — She/Her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/10 01:33:49 )
@goth: Ah, well I can tell you the most expensive dragon item here is Ryou the Dragon, which I believe goes for 100k+ volts, but I could be wrong on the value. It's a charged orb item. I do know it's hella expensive though. You might enjoy the Year of the Dragon, which is also a charged orb item. I think you'd also enjoy the Olden Wings, which is an event item, and I don't think they're that expensive if you can find a seller. Nice new avi! And thanks for the compliment on my shop lol.

Donator — they/ze Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/10 02:03:28 )
@Vozzy: I think I adore Io the most. His design is the kind of stuff I ADORE drawing (eyes, bandages, etc) while not being gore-y. He may also greatly remind me of myself
Frizz and Spark are tied for second fave

@Aisukohi: oh damn thats expensive. I think I saw someone selling that but I dont think I could convince them to take a few hundred gold for that.

Donator — She/Her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/10 02:13:18 )
@goth: lol yeah, the Ryou is something on my quest list, but honestly it'll probably be one of the last things I ever quest, if I get to that point. I've been on the hunt for a Beanie Doll for years, but I've yet to see one for sale. ^^; Been thinking those with one in their possession either aren't active anymore or don't wish to part with theirs, ever, lol. I prefer my avis non-human and creature-y, so textured skins and mods are a favorite of mine.

Donator — they/ze Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/10 02:22:06 )
@Aisukohi: I went and looked that one up. It's very raggedy anne! It would be cool if it came in tht color palette. What others are you looking for?

I like mine to be demonic in someway usually

Donator — they/ze Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/10 04:50:39 )
@Alexia: //boops back
I need someone better at economics than me to figure this out >.<;;

It would also depend on how many were sold and generated AND whether or not Vozzy and them decide to re-release it (unlikely but still a component)
There's a reason I never went to school for business and its cause i dont have a good grasp on this stuff

Donator — they/ze Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/10 05:42:49 )
@Alexia: In middle school i got pulled out of a Spanish class i was doing well in and placed in a remedial algebra class cause I wasnt doing well in the one I was already in so I got to nearly fail 2 algebra classes that school year.

we should abolish math >>

Donator — they/ze Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/10 05:49:52 )
@Alexia: mathematicians every where are screaming nooooooo into the void like super dramatically

Ive got to head to bed now :P I've got an appt in 7hrs lol TTYL <3

Donator — they/ze Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/11 01:15:50 )
@Ugly Rat: Ive never even heard of Pantheon so no that wasnt me sorry
I tried to look it up but none of what came up looked correct on duckduckgo

@Sage: Thank youuu this is a vague ref to an original story I read as a teen on fictionpress that never got finished to my dismay

Yours looks very cute! It gives me KPOP vibes a bit

Donator — She/Her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/11 02:06:01 )
@goth: I've also been looking for the Porcelain Doll orb item, which luckily seems more common than the Beanie Doll. But it's still hard to find lol. It's okay though.

I also tend to lean toward darker avis, personally. I try cutesy, but they don't last long when I make them. xD

Donator — they/ze Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/11 02:26:48 )
@Ugly Rat: Aw dang :( whyd they shut down?

@Aisukohi: Yea I imagine a lot items here are pretty hard to come by if only cause the amount of inactive users :( I hope you can find one!
darker avis are the bessttt

Donator — She/Her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/11 02:37:57 )
@goth: Yep, maybe one day some of the older users with sick inventories will come back lol. I've noticed the forums have become more active here, which is great!

Donator — they/ze Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/11 02:41:53 )
@Ugly Rat: Thats sad :( I hate that server costs and other such costs for sites like these are so expensive. I feel like avatar forums are such an invaluable source for community. I try to donate when I can because i want these sites to live long internet lives

@Aisukohi: I hope that trend continues! Maybe with twitter and IG crashing and burning people will be willing to come back to sites like these. //fingers crossed

IFOUND THE DRAGON I WANT!! It's the Draconic Dream from the May 21 crate I want a massive dragon pet OwO

Donator — She/Her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/11 02:44:57 )
@goth: I hope it continues as well! I never used Twitter or IG, so no loss for me personally, lol. Only social media I use is Facebook. I have a Discord, but I pretty much just use it for chatting.

And I completely forgot about that item. :o It's a good one to have!
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — they/ze Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/11 02:55:25 )
@Aisukohi: you're truly not missing much. Twitter was a dumpster fire and i only really liked posts on IG. I have like all of 2 friends on either IG or discord
i use tumblr as my main social media and even there its mostly just looking at art for star wars and the Targaryens

I couldnt find it in the price guide so i think ill just make a buying post to see what people ask for as a price and work from there

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.