Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — she/her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/7 17:13:06 )

its about that time for my tri-monthly voltra visit

How are you all doing?
Anything new in the world of voltra?

Artist Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/7 18:19:04 )
@Jolly: Hey Jol! How’ve ya been? :3 love the summer avi!

Voltie — she/her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/7 18:47:30 )

@Ruby:
Hiii! thank you, I like your candy avi :>
I've been well! Keeping as busy as I can. how are you?

Voltie — she/her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/7 23:37:31 )

@Delightfully:
ohhh is it?
Maybe we're all on a similar wavelength! That is good to know

Artist Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/14 00:37:42 )
@Jolly: oh thanks! I just got Sticky Fingers so I’m super happy to be able to use it :3

I’ve been busy but not fun busy lol well, some of its fun. I’m in Massachusetts right now, it was for a funeral, but I’ve been getting to hang out with awesome family 😊

Donator — She/her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/14 14:44:02 )

@Jolly: Welcome back! It's always nice to see you and chat with you!

Voltie — she/her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/14 20:40:58 )

@Ruby:
Ohh, my condolences to the funeral. But I am glad you're able to connect with family.
I was thankfully able to do that too recently for my grandfather's 80th birthday. For the first time in 15 years, all of my close relatives were under the same roof again!
It was beyond the meaning of chaos the numbers multiplied, so many of them had several children each..

@Totalanimefan:
Heyyy! I am back
Thank you. What have you been up to?

Donator — She/her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/14 20:55:23 )

@Jolly: lots of stuff. Work is going well. I’m moving in one week. My bday is on Monday. I’m also going to Otakon!

In August I’m going to NYC for Pokémon Go Fest.

Voltie — she/her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/15 19:56:49 )

@Totalanimefan:
oooo a lot of fun things! I hope your move goes smoothly!

I ended up switching jobs, so I'm pretty happy too. Otherwise been saving so much that I actually haven't gotten up to much.
Its annoying not being able to go out and do many things, but it'll be worth it for our goals

Donator — She/her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/16 02:33:35 )

@Jolly: congrats on getting a different job! I know you hated your last one. How long have you had this current job?

Artist Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/16 03:09:22 )
@Jolly: omg that sounds so chaotic! Did you get to have any fun or was it just overwhelming?
Happy birthday to him whenever it was! xD

And thank you <3 its been a lot. I had fun these last few days though so I’m glad for that :3

Voltie — she/her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/16 20:08:05 )

@Totalanimefan:
Yeah the last one was good for like... a few months (but I worked there over 2 years). Then the company started losing money and so they were making harsh changes. Management was getting bitter, pay was getting smaller, and I had another dangerous situation spring up. So I threw my hands up and left.
Its so bizarre!
I left without lining up a new job first bc my husband asked me to take care of myself first. So this new job I actually start my first day on wednesday

@Ruby:
Haha yeah we had a lot of fun! It was in florida where I grew up, so I took my husband on a touristy trip to universal/islands of adventure theme parks and the florida acquarium. Most of the time was spent just the two of us, and then like 2 days of the family horde situation lmao

Thats good to hear <3

Donator — She/her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/17 15:02:59 )

@Jolly: so I’m glad that you left that place. Like you said it was good at first and then was shit.
Congrats on starting soon. What kind of role do you have? My sister just started her new job last week and she likes it. They treat her well at the salon and in Aug she is going to start working on clients instead of just being an assistant. Her license got approved for this state (she was already one in CA and FL)

Voltie — she/her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/18 22:51:23 )

@Totalanimefan:
Ohh I'm glad she's having a good time there! Transferring licenses sounds like a complicated process but its awesome she was able to.

Today was day 1
and oh my goodness this new job is WHACK
so I'm still applying and scheduling interviews LOL
normally I'd stick it out until I hook another job, but uh... they wont even tell me what my schedule is until a moment's notice.
I expect a schedule clash and a flop

Donator — She/her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/19 03:36:58 )

@Jolly: I helped her with the paperwork. She isn’t good at administrative stuff like that

And dam that sucks. :(

Voltie — she/her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/19 14:10:54 )

@Totalanimefan:
me neither, I feel that haha
Usually my husband helps me decipher documents like that.

yeah, you win some you lose some I guess.
I have an interview tomorrow so I still have hopes I wont be unemployed for long!

Donator — She/her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/19 16:13:00 )

@Jolly: it’s definitely a learned skill. :)

I hope it goes well! Let me know how it goes. For me tomorrow is the last day of packing. The movers get here early on Friday morning.

Voltie — she/her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/19 22:46:38 )

@Totalanimefan:
Ohhh are you excited for the move?
I hope it goes smoothly!
I'll let you know how this interview goes. Hope its a good one, I do miss making my own munnies

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — She/her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/20 03:34:57 )

@Jolly: mostly excited. I do like where I live now but it’s a rental and we are moving into a place my husband and I bought.
I hope it goes well too lol. Tomorrow (Thursday) is the last day to pack but my husband and I both took off work. And are also off on Friday which is moving day.

Making money is good. :)

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — she/they/him Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/20 04:57:30 )

hullo~
im ok~
fashion week
or w/e is back
it seems which
is neat~

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.