Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/06/7 17:58:35 )

@Qiqi Agatha: Thanks. I was worried a bit cause it was a travel day but I had some meds and started to feel better.

Donator Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/06/7 20:02:45 )

Peaking in here.

Donator — She/her Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/06/8 04:12:42 )

@vengeance: Thanks for joining us here. I miss you so much! What have you been up to?

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/06/8 07:15:47 )
@Totalanimefan:, that's good, you're feeling better. Keep yourself hydrated with drinks that aren't to acidy

Donator Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/06/8 13:29:05 )

@Totalanimefan: Working at a postal office and being on discord most of the day XD Went shopping with my mom last Saturday.

And had a collegue of mine confess his feelings for me last week.

Donator — She/her Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/06/8 17:01:45 )

@Qiqi Agatha: Thanks. I will. How have you been? We have some really bad wildfire smoke here and it's like I'm back in CA again.

@vengeance: Oh do you like him back?!
Yeah that's right you work at the postal office now. I got a job in Jan! I like it so far.

Donator Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/06/8 20:44:54 )

@Totalanimefan: I do not feel the same way for him. And I told him that.

Glad you like your job.

Donator — She/her Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/06/8 22:00:38 )

@vengeance: Glad you got that sorted out haha
I'm glad I like it too. It's working as an auditor and I like looking up stuff. It's interesting enough.

What do you like to do with your free time? My sister and her dog moved in with me last month so I feel like all my free time goes to training the dog and taking him to the park.

Donator Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/06/9 13:41:44 )

@Totalanimefan: Reading (just got 3 LGBTQ books), gaming, chatting on discord, watching tv show.

Awww what kind of dog is it?

Donator — She/her Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/06/9 20:16:35 )

@vengeance: Nice!
And it's an Australian shepherd. So lots of energy.

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/06/9 22:53:00 )
Yh, I've seen the pictures and videos @Totalanimefan:. It doesn't make any sense. It's been cold here. I've been busy with a project and dealing with pain issue. Also, I have family coming in town this weekend
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Donator Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/06/11 17:35:18 )
@Totalanimefan: That's awesome :D Congrats! How've you been?

Donator — She/her Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/06/11 23:30:57 )

@Qiqi Agatha: How was it having family in town?
The wildfire smoke was awful. I hope it doesn't come back for me.

@SorrowTheMad: Stressed. The wildfire smoke was really bad here this weekend. Made even the indoor air quality awful and we had to stay inside for days.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/06/16 04:06:35 )
@Totalanimefan: So turns out i'm currently unable to read the series of unfortunate events books because they're not included with kindle unlimited. That being said, i haven't started another book yet, and instead the last few days, i've been playing minecraft and building a japanese style temple. it's like... 8+floors, and a pain in my rear since i am not building in creative and i keep falling and taking fall damage. so annoying. Also the roofs are annoying, and where i usually fall the most haha. I have been using scaffolding, which is helpful, but not perfect. I am close to being done, and will probably finish it tonight, maybe tomorrow (cause i need a break from it lol). (here's an image of the building so far: each curved roof hides a floor.)

Donator — She/her Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/06/16 05:21:20 )

@Alorrena: Well damn that sucks! Maybe from the library? Unless you only read on your kindle.
It's cool that you are building a temple. That sounds really hard to me, even if I had instructions lol.
Wow it looks so pretty, I can't believe you made that!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/06/16 08:50:43 )
@Totalanimefan: the tutorial is a video on youtube, so it's pretty easy to follow, but it's really annoying outside of creative because of all the "floating" blocks on the roofs.
I owe the library money, so that's currently out. I might see if i can find PDF versions though, because i'm sure they exist.

Donator — she/they/him Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/06/16 20:42:32 )

-peers in-
._.

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

Donator Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/06/17 06:11:46 )
@Totalanimefan: I know what you mean, we've been having a similar problem here in Minnesota. It's absolutely awful.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/06/17 06:19:05 )
here's the finished image of the temple i was building. The top layer was actually the easiest because it was small lol
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Voltie — she/they Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/06/19 20:44:00 )

@totalanimefan: Gratz on passing 1000 pages! Boy howdy it really has been a minute since I've been on here

~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.