Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/05/18 11:48:47 )
good morning.
happy thursday.

Donator — She/her Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/05/19 22:07:28 )

@Wildfire: I'm trying everything lol
I went to a new metro station opening today, it was a lot of fun! Everyone was super excited to be there. :)

As for this weekend I'm getting a facial tomorrow so that will be nice.

Voltie — He/They Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/05/20 14:56:21 )
helloooo

Voltie Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/05/21 13:27:35 )
@Totalanimefan: well that's certainly an unusual and interesting thing to do - going to the official opening of a new metro station! XD
A facial sounds like fun. Personally, I'd opt for a massage over a facial, but either one sounds like a lovely opportunity to relax! <3

@nomnomwoobat: Hello! Welcome to Voltra... and to my thread. I've been a little busy recently with offline iRL things, but I'm usually around and willing to chat. How are you enjoying the place so far?

Voltie — He/They Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/05/21 14:59:34 )
@Wildfire: Oh hello! I've been pretty bored and doing nothing lately, so I'll probably be on here a lot. And I really like this game so far, it's a really nice and small community but it can get kinda lonely sometimes, so I kinda wish more people knew about Voltra. Besides that, it's pretty great. Hoping to meet some new friends and great people on here. How have you been, besides being busy??

Voltie Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/05/21 15:52:30 )
@nomnomwoobat: ...yeah, it's a small community, and it's very friendly, but it has also been quite a bit more quiet lately than usual. It's not usually this quiet. My guess is that people are out enjoying the weather or something. /shrug/

I'm good, thanks. I've been busy trying to reorganize and declutter the house a bit... and finish up various little projects, etc., that have been sitting for too long. And trying to get back out to the garden, which I've neglected for longer than I should have. Oops. XD

How are you? What kinds of things do you enjoy doing other than running around avatar sites? XD

Voltie — He/They Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/05/21 16:23:06 )
@Wildfire: Lol, my garden has been dying out a bit so I need to do that, and my house is always a disaster, so I don't even bother cleaning it anymore. And I'm doing fine, just kinda bored lately.

And lol I'm on like 50 avatar sites, but I also spend most of my time playing video games, especially Elder Scrolls. I love that series so much. I also like to write stories and draw whenever I'm tired of playing games, but I haven't been doing any drawing lately. Don't really do much in general.

Donator — She/her Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/05/22 20:06:57 )

@nomnomwoobat: Hey welcome to Voltra! It has been quiet. I can't speak for everyone else but I've been very busy this month. Working full time, my sister and her puppy moved in. It's great having them here but the dog is a handful XD. I'm also traveling to next weekend so I'm prepping for that.

@Wildfire: It is. It was on my bucket list to do in my life so glad I got that sorted early lol
I ended up walking/hiking around 7+miles on Saturday. It was a really nice day and tons of fun. I got new insoles so my feet didn't even hurt. I'm amazing at how well they work.

Voltie — He/They Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/05/22 20:11:43 )
@Totalanimefan: Yea it seems like a lot of people are busy. I've been pretty bored myself though, so hopefully this summer I can do a bit more. Also dogs are a lot lol, but they're sometimes cute

Donator — She/her Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/05/22 20:14:20 )

@nomnomwoobat: Do you have any pets? I also have a cat. I had my own dog last year but he passed away. He was old with a lot of health problems.

And I hate being bored. I hope that you can find something fun to do. How did you find Voltra?

Voltie — He/They Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/05/22 21:02:30 )
@Totalanimefan: No, I haven't had any pets since I was a little kid, I used to have two cats but we got rid of one and the other one died. I'm hoping to get a parakeet soon, though. I also really love cats, so I want at least one again as well. Also sorry about your dog, it sucks that most pets only live to about 10ish years I wish they could live as long as us.

And I just found this out of curiosity. I really like avatar and pet sites, and I've been looking around EVERYWHERE for some, and this is one of the ones that I found and really liked so far!!! Hoping that more people will find out about this though.

Donator — She/her Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/05/23 23:45:59 )

@nomnomwoobat: He was 14 so he lived a good life. If you get a bird maybe don't get a cat? They can scare the bird to death. Cats are great pets. I had two growing up that lived to be 17 and 18 and they passed away recently. I have a cat right now and he is 6 and in good health.

I also love avatar sites. (And some pet sites). I'm glad that you like it here. I don't know when cause I'm not staff but I believe we should be having an event here pretty soon.

Voltie — He/They Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/05/24 11:24:59 )
@Totalanimefan: Yea I wasn't sure if I should get both cat and bird. Also an event sounds pretty fun!!

Donator — She/her Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/05/24 14:38:27 )

@nomnomwoobat: If you could only pick one, which one would you pick? Do you have experience with birds? I don't personally but my aunt loves them. :)
Yes it does. I want the event to start but also I'm traveling this weekend and I don't want to miss out on an event here lol

Voltie — He/They Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/05/24 15:13:40 )
@Totalanimefan: I've never had a bird before, but I want to be able to work with them as a career later on. But, I think that I would rather have a cat. They're so cuddly and cute and I really want an exotic shorthair cat. They're like the cutest things ever.

And yea, I don't know if I'll be able to do the event because I'm gonna be busy all summer

Voltie Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/05/25 19:02:29 )
@nomnomwoobat:
@Totalanimefan:

...So apparently I ate something that just did not agree with me and spent a couple of days essentially living on the couch. Ugh. I'm better now :3

How are you guys doing?

Donator — She/her Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/05/25 19:48:44 )

@Wildfire: Ugh that's awful! I'm glad you are feeling better now.

@nomnomwoobat: Are you thinking about being a vet? What job would you like that helps you work with birds? Cats are pretty cute! And it's easier to find a cat sitter if you go away.
What are you up to this summer?

Voltie Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/05/26 13:09:42 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, thanks. I hate it when that kind of thing happens. :( ... and now, I'm playing catch up and trying to stay on top of the regular things that are going on iRL.

How are you doing?

Do you have any plans for this (holiday) weekend?

Donator — She/her Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/05/26 15:10:19 )

@Wildfire: I’m traveling to Boston for the extended weekend. I’ve never been even though I have extended family there. We are going to check out the city, hangout with my family and go to a concert.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/05/26 15:51:50 )
@Totalanimefan: oh fun! Boston is a nice town - full of history and weird little things to do! I'm sure you'll enjoy yourselves! :3 That sounds like a great little weekend, actually! Who are you seeing in concert... or is it one of those general "city sponsored" things?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.