Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Voltie — Z/They Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/9 03:32:24 )
@Totalanimefan: they were. Just post holiday stagnation

@Alorrena: -hugs- yall are so kind

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/9 19:01:20 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah maybe ill get into reading mangas again but i just dont wanna hyper fixate on them lmao
Josie's Occult Shoppe
Please Ping me

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/10 01:31:05 )

@MimikyuToo: Aw thanks! OMG That's so exciting! And happy early birthday. Is there anything I can get you on Voltra?

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/10 01:33:16 )

@Alorrena: I used to ride my bike a lot when I was a kid too. Good memories.
Congrats on getting so much done today! I'm sure that breakfast was amazing!

@DreamerZ: Yeah I feel that every jan. Good news is that at least it's Feb, but not spring yet.

@JosieOpal: I am on and off with manga. Sometimes I read a whole bunch and then I don't touch it for months.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/10 02:04:09 )

@Totalanimefan: oh you don’t have to do that lol but I appreciate the thought. I’m pretty excited about it tbh.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/10 02:36:06 )

@MimikyuToo: Let me know if you change your mind.
Do you know where you are going?

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/10 06:32:12 )
@Totalanimefan: It was good. Today i did nothing but sleep and play hogwarts legacy. it's a really good game. I was going to finish my quilt, but i slept all day and by the time i was going to get to it my mother in law got home. And since i sew in the livingroom by her bedroom, i don't sew when she's home so i don't disrupt her. So, that's my goal for tomorrow lol

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/10 18:47:56 )

@Alorrena: sounds like an awesome day. I was playing on my switch a bit last night and I think I would like to do the same tonight. :)

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/10 23:21:15 )

@Totalanimefan: Well, if you want to get me something you can surprise me xD
I'd even be happy with commons xD
And I don't know where we're going because our plans changed. It's going to be a surprise.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/11 01:28:17 )

@MimikyuToo: Ok. I will ^^
Oh that sounds like fun. ^^ I hope it's a good time.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/11 02:15:16 )

@Totalanimefan: Thankies to both xD
I'm sure it'll be fun whatever we decide. I'm just wanting to get away for a bit.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/11 06:03:39 )
@Totalanimefan: true. What have ya been up to

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/11 12:44:58 )
@Totalanimefan: It was a good day. Today too. I finished making the binding for my quilt and pinned it to the quilt so it's ready to sew tomorrow (that took about 3 hours, i actually paid attention to when i started and finished!), and then i played hogwarts legacy as a new save and streamed it for my girlfriend for a couple hours. I also made spaghetti but instead of spaghetti noodles i used penne. It wasn't bad, but i don't care much for penne. The sauce needed doctored up a lot, so i cut up an onion, browned some turkey sausage (italian sausage flavored), and threw in a couple cans of diced tomatoes, and added a LOT of italian seasoning- like 1/4 cup or so. The sauce i had was just tomato sauce, no salt added, so i added my own salt and like half a cup of sugar (to cut the acidity). And then i let it simmer for like 30-45 minutes while i played hogwarts lol

@DreamerZ: -hugs- Idk if it's kindness or more of just a general understanding of how it goes sometimes. but either way, it's good to see you back.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/12 02:46:59 )

@MimikyuToo: how long for?

@DreamerZ: working a lot. I started a full time job in Jan. I'm getting better at it.

@Alorrena: You have been on a roll lately! How did the food turn out?

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/12 03:57:41 )

@Totalanimefan: It was going to be four days but now we're thinking more of 2-3 days.
Hangout || Questing
Please ping me if I don't reply.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/12 05:44:14 )
@Totalanimefan: It was really good! minus the noodles, but that's just my own preference. my mom ordered a bunch of groceries for us last week so there's a few things i wouldn't normally buy.

Today i attached the quilt binding, almost reaallly messed it up when attaching the ends (i had to overlap the ends, measure 2.5 inches, cut the top layer, but i ended up cutting both layers) but i was able to save it, and now all i have left is to finish it. I have it all pinned and ready to finish tomorrow. When it's done i'll take a picture of it and share it here for you! The rest of my evening will be reserved to playing hogwarts legacy, probably.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/12 22:54:38 )

@Alorrena: That was nice of you mom. Does she live nearby?
Oh nice! I'm looking forward to seeing it!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/13 00:45:37 )
@Totalanimefan: I wish. No, She lives in Idaho(i grew up there). She comes to see me about once a year, or i'll go see her (and her side of the family, and my old friends). She's coming to visit april 16-26th, and when she vacations she likes to try to do things. So we're going to disney with her, Tyi's going 2 of the 4 days we're going, Then she and i are going to Discovery Cove. I LOVE swimming so i'm excited about it, and Discovery Cove is so cool because it's snorkeling. We went a few years ago in like 2018 i think and did the dolphin swim thing, which was cool. Dolphins feel like wet kickboards (I could go on about them for a minute lol). Then She and i are going to cocoa beach to go paddle boarding, sailing, and to the kennedy space center (tyi doesn't like swimming or water sports, and he's been to the KSC), then back to orlando for Universal and then a pirates dinner show (like medieval times, but pirates). She says next time we will do less. We will see lol

So we got an electric bike my mom ordered me today a few days early, but i have to return it and then order another one because she ordered one with a basket on the back, this one has a rack, and the front fender is bent so it rubs against the tire and makes an annoying noise that i'm sure isn't good for the tire. So i unpacked it, and then repacked it into the box, and that's about all i've done today. I'm about to go finish the quilt though.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/13 03:34:47 )
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/13 04:39:01 )
@Totalanimefan: I get it, new jobs can be tough to get down. But I'm glad it's going well! Yeah, life definitely has some crazy ups and downs. I'm doing pretty good, and how are you? Sorry it's so long between my responses, I've been out of the house a lot lately and I sometimes forget to check this.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.