Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/6 02:10:43 )

@MimikyuToo: it’s hard to say if it’s more than people say it is because different studies would say different things and would have different results depending on the metrics used. But it is at least just as bad.
My condo in CA also had no insulation. During wildfire season, smoke would come through my windows into my house. :/

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/6 02:15:29 )

@Totalanimefan: That's true -nods-
I'm sorry, that's not fun at all.
Ah, I'm sorry I'm not very talkative today ;A;

0 4 7 9 3 6 1 5 8
Alorrena generated a random number between 0 and 150; Resulting In 47
Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/6 13:35:29 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, she does, but she's not letting us just borrow it. She let us use it last night to run to the store, but that was it. She pissed me off when she got home because she started in on Tyi about his weight and it escalated a little (not like the vacuum incident) to where i had an anxiety/panic attack and actually walked out of the house. She is however taking us to go clean out my car before the company comes to junk it comes. At least we're getting some money for it. I'm just hoping that it's a nice day instead of a repeat of last night.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/7 02:30:08 )

@MimikyuToo: It's ok. I'm not always up for chatting either. That's why I'm only around when I'm around. You don't have to force yourself on Voltra. It's supposed to be a fun, chill space.

@Alorrena: Yikes I can't believe her sometimes. I hope things work out with the car. I can't remember what you said before, but is insurance paying for anything?

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/7 10:21:28 )
@Totalanimefan: no, they're not because it wasn't an actual accident and they say that it's my own fault for improper maintenance on my car or normal wear and tear on an older vehicle (it's a 2006). But at least we're getting a little over 400 for the car, so it's not a total loss.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/7 15:05:56 )

@Alorrena: oh I see. Thanks for letting me know. Sucks they couldn’t help. Do you guys have a bike or anything you can use to get around? I know Florida doesn’t have the greatest public transportation.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/7 15:16:24 )
@Totalanimefan: Ah man, I'm sorry to hear you're sick, and about the gun death. But hey, I'm glad you got to go see a show! Hope you had a blast! How's the new job been working for you so far?

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/7 15:25:21 )

@SorrowTheMad: life is just full of those ups and downs you know. It was really nice to see a live show. I had missed it.
New job is good. I’m still in training and it’s hard to remember how to do all of the parts of my job but I’m getting better at it. :)
How are you?

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/7 20:30:49 )
@Totalanimefan: My brother is super into one piece, i started watching it because of him and it is pretty good but boy oh boy do i have alot to get through lmao
Josie's Occult Shoppe
Please Ping me

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/7 20:44:43 )

@JosieOpal: great! I love one piece and I have for many years now. Actually almost 20!
You can also read the manga too if you want to catch up faster. I like both :)

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/8 02:51:48 )

@Totalanimefan: I'll keep that in mind xD I think my problem is I want to chat I just never end up knowing what to say xD

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/8 03:18:44 )

@MimikyuToo: That can happen to me too. I think it's nice that you want to chat with me ^^
Is there anything that you are looking forward to this month?

1 0 6 0 9 5 2 1 7
Alorrena generated a random number between 0 and 150; Resulting In 106
Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/8 03:19:31 )
@Totalanimefan: nope. It doesn't help that bikes are like 2-300 dollars, plus whatever for accessories like baskets or lights and helmets. Also i don't think Tyi knows how to ride a bike, so there's that too, but he could always just get one of those adult tricycles.

So we went and got a uhaul pickup to go clean out my car before it was taken away, and i didn't realize just how much stuff i stored in my car and i am tired. it took us 2 hours to clean it out!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/8 03:23:06 )

@Alorrena: Wow that's a long time! But you got everything that you need?
Bikes are expensive. I wasn't sure if you happened to already have one. Lights and helmets are very important too. Can't skip out on those if you ride a bike.

0 4 4 9 3 3 1 5 5
Alorrena generated a random number between 0 and 150; Resulting In 44
Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/8 05:18:34 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, we got everything, even if we didn't need it lol Yeah bikes are really expensive and i honestly didn't know they cost so much until i thought about buying myself one as an adult. I definitely believe in helmets because when i was like 7 or 8 i was riding my bike (without a helmet) with the neighbor boy and i fell and hit my head on a fire hydrant. I ended up having a mild concussion, but it knocked me out for a few hours. Like i couldn't keep my eyes open. My mom told me he ran to my home and got her and she came and picked me up and took me to a medical center for an mri. They made me try to stay awake during it but it was really hard for me to do so.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/8 19:32:12 )

@Alorrena: That's so scary! I'm glad that you are ok from it. I would not want that to happen to me
I didn't know bikes were so expensive until a few years ago too. I have one and so does my husband. We don't use them all the time but we really like them.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/8 21:35:33 )
hey still around anyone? i'm alive. Miss you, total. Was truly outta it after the holidays. Idk why. No excuse though. I'm sorry.

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/8 22:54:05 )

@DreamerZ: It's ok, you don't have to be sorry. It's nice to see you again. ^^ Your holidays were good I hope?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/9 00:24:00 )

@Totalanimefan: I love chatting with you~! And I'm looking forward to my birthday which is on the 23rd.
We're suppose to go out of town for it so that's something to look forward to xD
Hangout || Questing
Please ping me if I don't reply.

0 1 3 9 0 2 1 2 4
Alorrena generated a random number between 0 and 150; Resulting In 13
Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/9 02:24:19 )
@Totalanimefan: I used to love riding my bike when i was younger. Deltona is really hilly though and there are a lot of goat heads around just waiting to pop some bike tires, so if i get a bike it would have to have those solid tires. In other news, i feel productive today- i even made breakfast! I made diced potatoes and onions and eggs with an over medium egg on top (for the runny yolk to mix in with the potatoes.). I rarely make breakfast to begin with, and when i do, it's never something like this where it was all from scratch. and then i cleaned the house and returned the uhaul, ran to the bank, and bought hogwarts legacy!

@DreamerZ: Hey bestie! Good to see you. No need to apologize, it happens. Holidays can be really stressful and can also put you in a weird headspace. No need to apologize for doing what you need to to get yourself back where you wanna be mentally.
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.