Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/30 15:45:29 )

@MimikyuToo: not at all. Feel free to chat with anyone.

@SorrowTheMad: that could be a fun thing to do. I have to get back into singing. Maybe I’ll practice with karaoke lol

@Mandy Amour: I was away this weekend. Sorry for the wait lol. In real life I had to run a bunch of errands and clean the house. It’s nice to be able to say it’s off my list though.

@JosieOpal: I did have a busy weekend. But it felt good to get everything done. I went to the store, Home Depot, dropped some stuff off at a donation store, organized my closet and put some stuff up for sale on FB.
Then I also cleaned. I hope yours was good too.

@Alorrena: that is really warm for Jan. It’s been warm here too for this time of year. Not that warm because I’m way further north but we are getting a cold front this week. Maybe it will reach you too?
Nice that you finished it and you just need to do the last touches. How do you feel now that it’s done?

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/30 18:30:58 )
@Totalanimefan: yep mine was good too. went and slept over my cousins for a couple nights, finished a book, and went to a train hobby show with my mom and son, her husband and my nephew.
Josie's Occult Shoppe
Please Ping me

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/30 20:02:27 )

@Totalanimefan: Why thank you ;u;

If anyone would like to chat I'm down.
I am off work for the rest of the day so I'll be around.

Donator — V.A.G Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/31 00:37:48 )
@Alorrena: well hello darling! nice to see you here, its been a little while :) how have you been?

@Totalanimefan: Oh yes, those are definitely chores I don't like to partake in these days haha. I have to say I probably haven't cleaned in months... I swear my house isn't dirty, I just pay my sister to come and do it for me haha. I just work way too many hours at the hospital to have time or energy to do it ever, and she loves to clean so it works out great! I am glad you got them finished, the one thing I hated the most was the feeling of them not being done and not wanting to them xD I should lend you my sister some time haha

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/31 01:09:48 )

@Mandy Amour: I really wanted to say your forum decor is super cute and was going to ask if you made it?
Also your avi looks magically cozy~! I like both a lot ;u;

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/31 02:08:07 )

@JosieOpal: all of those things sound really fun! Mine wasn’t that fun. Most organizing things for a move and donating items I don’t want anymore. Haha I’m reading One Piece right now.

@MimikyuToo: I’m here for a bit. I’m reading One Piece but I decided to take a little break. ^^ I’m like 10 chapters away from catching up I think.

@Mandy Amour: nothing wrong with that! I could use her to clean my house too. Lol
My sister is coming to live with me in May. Maybe I could ask her to clean in exchange for rent or pay her lol.

Donator — V.A.G Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/31 02:16:39 )
@MimikyuToo: I did make it, quite some time ago actually, about the same time I made my V.A.G thread images, I figured I should have something fun and colourful to help stand out in a massive crowd of users haha. Thank you so much for the compliment! ^-^ Oh yes, she is my favourite, in all the years I've been here, this is my main one. I think I've only had 4 in total and I'm rather fond of this one, this is how cozy I wish I could be all the time with a hint of my favourite season! I also adore your avatar, so many items I haven't seen yet, this coming and going of mine makes it hard to keep up with items haha I want your tail lol

@Totalanimefan: Yep! I will lend her to you haha. Oh? that's wonderful! you could do that or even offer her a discount on rent in exchange for some cleaning. most people will do it to save money. If I had more time I would do more but it honestly comes down to being so busy. I am so grateful for my sister though cause otherwise id look like a pig and I'm not haha

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/31 02:32:08 )

@Mandy Amour: haha if only I could.
Having to clean your place when you work a lot is just torture. I always think about hiring a cleaner and then I see the prices and tell myself that if I clean it’s like I’m paying myself that money. But sometimes I do hire someone.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/31 02:32:27 )

@Totalanimefan: Yay~! And Woah. Isn't One Piece like forever long? I am impressed OwO

@Mandy Amour: Oh that's awesome~! It looks super good! And no problem. Well that's pretty awesome. I have had a lot of avatars xD I really like yours~! Honestly it's the same for me. I took a huge hiatus. Ummm Let me look and see what item it is ;A; It's from "Yes, Dark Master" item.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/31 02:36:51 )

@MimikyuToo: yes it’s very long but I’ve been a fan since 2004. So I’ve had many years to keep up with the series. I do take breaks from time to time. I’m on Chap 1066. :)
Are there any long running series that you like?

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/31 02:41:10 )
@Mandy Amour: It has been a little while! I've been good mostly. I lost one of my jobs on the 10th, but other than that, i've been good. I'm getting ready for a day at Disneyworld with my hubby on Thursday, and he decided he wanted K-bbq/Hot Pot after disney, So we're going to do that instead of having dinner at the park(s)

@Totalanimefan: I hope that's the case honestly. I hate when it's this warm this early into the year. It was pretty warm going into december too, but christmas weekend was cold, which was nice.
I'm glad i got all of the quilting done, but I know myself, and i feel like the final touches won't happen for a while, to be honest lol Executive dysfunction tends to rule my life when it comes to finishing things that take me longer than expected. (partly my own fault because i didn't have to quilt it as densely as i did lol) But i'm really happy with how it's turned out and i'm going to try to push myself to finish it before Thursday. Honestly, making and putting on the binding will probably only take me like 20-30 minutes once i actually get to it, but i am a master procrastinator with this thing lol

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/31 02:41:34 )

@Totalanimefan: That's a long time, but it's good that you like it and are almost all caught up. Oh wow that's a lot of chapters OwO It's good to take some breaks. I know I have to when I binge shows.

Umm of anime? Not really I don't think. I like Bleach a lot but I've never watched all of it xD Same with Naruto. Hmmm I think I'd have to think on it a while.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/31 03:08:39 )

@Alorrena: I’m not always the best at finishing tasks right away either. ^^;
I think it’s ok to finish it whenever you want.
Did you check to see if this weekend was cold for you? It will be for me.

@MimikyuToo: I stopped watching Naruto in like 2007 after loving it in middle school (2003/2004). And as for Bleach, I gave it 70 episodes lol. But the music from Bleach is top tier. Best anime openings and endings lol.
I love One Piece so much. It has the best world building and the characters are great too. It’s a story that will make you laugh, cry and go what a twist! Lol.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/31 03:16:42 )

@Totalanimefan: Same with Naruto honestly, and a lot of people didn't like Bleach. I agree, the music was indeed top teir.
I'll have to look into One Piece, a lot of my friends watch it xD I don't think I could ever catch up though xD

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/31 04:22:50 )
@Totalanimefan:I agree, as long as they get done eventually. Though, I think my MIL is tired of seeing my sewing machine out/the mess around it (threads, spare bobbins, safety pins, etc.), so i'm going to try and get it done soon. She hasn't said anything about it to me, but i just have a feeling. Things have relatively gotten better with her, too, btw. She cleaned out the fridge last week and went through my stuff and threw out the expired bottles, but didn't say anything to me about it, which was weird to me, but whatever, at least it wasn't her usual rearranging the fridge thing she does sometimes.
Well today until thusday is supposed to be in the low 80s, then it's supposed to rain friday and cool off a little to 75, then saturday-monday will be 69,72, and 69 for the highs. So it will cool off a tiny bit. looking at a 30 day forecast february looks like it will be in the 70's, but we'll see lol

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 20:05:10 )

@MimikyuToo: I still jam to the music from Bleach and Naruto (and other music lol) they still hold up.
One Piece does take forever, I don't think that anyone starts it and catches up in one go lol. I think if you read the manga it will be faster? Or like start with the anime and watch to the manga sometimes? The anime doesn't change anything, but around the 400's the pacing gets slow.
Sorry I haven't been around. Very busy in rl these past two days.

@Alorrena: Oh it's good that she is better now. Maybe she realized the way she was treating you guys was wrong. Feb looks like it's going to be cooler for us too. I can't believe we have made it to Feb.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 20:15:04 )
@Totalanimefan: Maybe, i hope so lol. This morning she asked if i could sit with Gram while gpa went to an appointment since Tyi's sister didn't show up. Luckily i was awake when she messaged me- i was about to go back to bed! We're going over there this evening when MIL gets of work so we can have dinner and she can surprise us with shirts she's customizing. we know she's making them since she asked for sizes, and since our anniversary is tomorrow, (which i'm getting more and more excited about lol) but we don't know what she's putting on them.

Yeah I felt like january went quick at first, but then it kinda crept the last week or so for me. especially the last few days. Probably cause i'm excited about tomorrow lol

I'm finishing my quilt today. I have to make the binding and put it on and then it's done, so hopefully that will be quick and easy. Should be, anyways. I have video tutorials on youtube lol
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 20:29:16 )

@Alorrena: Yay your anniversary is tomorrow~ So exciting. ^^
Yeah that's how time always feels, quick when you are busy and so slow when you are waiting for something. I'm trying not too think too much about the beginning of spring cause I don't want time to slow down but I'm super ready for Cherry Blossom season!
That's cool that you are finishing that today ^^ I gotta get back to work but I'll talk to you later.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 20:46:07 )

@Totalanimefan: Bahaha, I would jam out to them too sometimes.
I think that I might try both :P
And it's okay, life is wild sometimes xD
I have been iced into my house the past couple of days myself.
Hangout || Questing
Please ping me if I don't reply.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 22:42:09 )

@MimikyuToo: Have you been stuck there cause of the weather?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.