Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Shark's Hangout

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/24 16:43:32 )

@Totalanimefan: Ahh! I can understand the whole moving around a lot. Hopefully he gets a lot of use out of them. It's so good you kept them in top condition too! I actually gave some of my spares away during Halloween of one year XD was trying to clean up my stuff a bit.
It is hard for me to choose too since there are so many! However after a lot of consideration I figured I would have to narrow it down eventually! Mareep QAQ! I love it's third evolved form. Celebi is amazing too and I also love the amped up form! It's fun to see it battle. Have you played the newer games?

I am friendly ;A; just odd at times. Looking to buy Foxy Festival

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/24 18:39:26 )

@Yachiru: Yeah I was in college in a different country, and my parents had them, but then they divorced while I was away, and then I moved back to FL (where I was from) and then about a year later left for CA cause of my husband's job opportunity. Then I was there for a while and it's like I can't be paying to move this stuff over too. So I gave it to my cousin's kid who was 6 or 7 at the time and super into Pokemon.
I guess looking back on it I was weird for taking care of my stuff so well even though I was little but I just loved Pokemon so much that I wanted to care for anything that I had that was Pokemon related. Even like the games, or cards or socks haha

I love the whole Mareep fam, there is not a bad one in the group. I used Amphrous (sp?) in my play through of Violet. ^^ I have played the newer games. I've finished every Gen except for 5 and 7. I've played them but I didn't finish White cause I was a poor college student that couldn't afford my own copy, and I didn't finish Sun cause I didn't like the hours and hours of tutorials and I felt the camera was too zoomed in so it was hard for me to fall for the beauty of the world. Fav is Gen II but I like a lot of the games. I didn't care for Gen 8 as much and I think that Gen 9 was a big improvement but I can't recommend the game because of how it runs. If they were to make it run better I would think it was the best Gen since 6. I super, super loved Legends Acreus! Best Pokemon game in many years. I was not that hyped for the game before it came out, and then I couldn't stop playing it lol. I also loved New Pokemon Snap too! It was beautiful and easy to want to replay.
Not a Pokemon game, but I also really love the Shin Megami Tensei main series and spin offs (like Persona). That's kinda like a grown up Pokemon in a way, but much darker and with more choices.

Donator — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/27 17:54:51 )
Good morning, how's it going?

Voltie — he/they Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/27 18:01:42 )
Shark:
Good morning, how's it going?

Good morning-- wait, afternoon. It just rolled over to 12:01 here. I'm doing quite well! About to go get lunch. How are you? c:

Donator — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/27 18:14:19 )
@Shieldman: Oh nice, I hope you have a good lunch. ^^

I still need to eat breakfast. I woke up with a headache.

Voltie — he/they Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/27 19:16:40 )
@Shark: My condolences! Those are the worst. Get some proteins in you, that'll help with the headache (along with lots of water!!)

Donator — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/27 19:36:58 )
@Shieldman: Yup, I'm doing my best to make it go away. lol. Should go away soon..

I had some pancakes. :D

Voltie — he/they Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/27 19:44:29 )
@Shark: Nice!! What kind? I'm a huge proponent of strawberry + chocolate chip pancakes, even if they have the structural stability of tissue paper...

Donator — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/27 19:47:05 )
@Shieldman: Chocolate chip! Ooh, I've never thought about adding those together. o: Do you like any other kinds of fruit with chocolate? I think my favorite is banana.

Voltie — he/they Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/27 19:51:33 )
@Shark: I think the better question is what fruits DON'T go with chocolate. (The answer is none.) Though ironically, the fresher the fruit the more they contribute to the pancakes falling apart... Banana is probably the best just because it isn't, y'know, juicy.

I do also like cranberry pancakes, but they need a lot of sweet stuff (nutella, honey, etc) to not just be a bitter bonanza.

Donator — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/27 20:00:43 )
@Shieldman: haha. I feel like there are some bad combinations out there. I haven't tried that much though.

ooh cranberries are nice. Like a cranberry scone...

Voltie — he/they Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/27 20:16:23 )
@Shark: Could never really get into scones, honestly. I have too big a sweet tooth to do crumbly kinds of pastry. Gotta be cakey and squishy otherwise I feel like I'm eating a rock...

Donator — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/27 21:37:05 )
@Shieldman: Really? o: I feel like scones are very cake-like. Depends on the type of them, I suppose.

What about pies?

Voltie — he/they Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/27 21:43:23 )
@Shark: Pies are good, but there's so many kinds, it's kind of like asking how you feel about sandwiches. Key lime is probably my least favorite, but I'd kill a man for a slice of apple pie, you know?

Donator — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/28 01:50:04 )
@Shieldman: true.. I don't know if I've ever had an actual key lime pie. But I like key lime flavored things. :D And apple pie is always incredible.

Voltie — he/they Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/28 03:01:59 )
@Shark: I had it once. It was... okay. The flavor is definitely better than the consistency. Apple and peach pies are both the greatest of all time, and I say that because my favorite dessert is actually ice cream. Legendary pairing.

Donator — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/28 05:07:55 )
@Shieldman: Ooh hell yeah :D I had some ice cream today. Pie and ice cream so good :33

Donator — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/8 00:25:12 )
anyone around?

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/8 02:23:31 )

@Shark: I'm here.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/8 02:37:19 )
@Totalanimefan: How's it going?

Ping me!

Hangout

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.