Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat New Year's Day 2023

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/3 04:49:42 )

@Borealis: Not too late. In Japan New Years is celebrated for 3 days straight.

@Micki Chiba: Happy New Year to you too!

@sunny: Damn that's rough. Do you know how you got it? I hope you had as good of a bday as you could.

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/3 06:29:17 )
@Totalanimefan: oh why not? My night was the horror...
+Pls ping me+
Nothing Fancy to see here!

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/3 15:36:36 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin’ | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol’ Jolly

Trading 1x Festive Dear for A Gi-GNOME-ous and Big Ol'Jolly, and if i can get a Garland Darlin' I'd be psyched.

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: That'd just lead to more issues. and I'll see how it goes. my family has a habit of bottling up stress so maybe she's been pushing it down and it just came out. I mean she brought me dinner so I can't really get to upset.I will tell her if she's still like that today. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/3 15:53:59 )
starting my year like a teenager again, by myself in a long distance relationship, unemployed and on avatar sites LMAO

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/3 16:09:46 )
and then as soon as i say it i am no longer in that long distance relationship!!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/3 18:12:30 )
    @Totalanimefan: no idea I’ve been taking every precaution :( it kinda ruined my birthday because we were going to go out for a meal :( Covid is also lingering which is annoying, me and my mum both have it and it’s so annoying:( you think it’s gone then BAM it’s back. Lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/4 21:11:07 )

@JosieOpal: I laughed at your first post cause how true. And then I saw your update. I hope you are doing ok.

@sunny: I hope your mom will be ok too. I heard that it’s really everywhere in the UK right now. :(

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/4 21:37:36 )
    @Totalanimefan: she has COPD too so I am super worried about her, but we’re both doing better these days!! My mum still has the cough and stuffy nose, and she’s super annoyed haha.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/4 21:58:53 )
@Totalanimefan: oh yeah im fine, promise, thanks for asking! going itno the new year being optimistic about dating mainly because men absolutely suck and ive only ever been abused so its totally whatever lmao
also idk but he was still flirting with me last night? like buddy, that ship has SAILED im on an app that pays me for talking to men now and i know for a fact he does NOT approve of that lmao

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/4 22:47:29 )

@sunny: is this her first time getting it? I thought you had told me she had it before. And regardless that is scary!

@JosieOpal: yeah sometimes you just gotta throw the whole man away, you know? Lol (Reddit joke)
I got lucky that I met a good men but then again I had to travel all the way from Florida to England lol

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/5 00:16:43 )
    @Totalanimefan: no she’s never had it before, she gets chest infections pretty regularly tho. Idk it is just such a worrying time :( she did a test today and is still positive after 10 days :( we are worried about long Covid.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/5 01:11:22 )
@Totalanimefan: omg a foreign man! maybe i need one of those maybe a scott or a french man
lol redit is hilarious, i usually only go through youtubers meme pages though

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/5 17:33:07 )

@sunny: I still tested positive 14 days out. It’s possible to keep testing positive as you recover cause they test isn’t look off active or dead virus. Just virus.
I did get long Covid and I hope she doesn’t get it. Apparently only 20% of people that don’t get hospitalized get long Covid. So odds are in her favor. It can be cured over time naturally if she does get it. She should update her Dr with how she’s feeling while she has Covid and then while she is recovering.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/5 17:33:45 )

@JosieOpal: yes you should. I mean anything born anywhere can be an ass but sometimes you need that cultural difference lol.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/5 17:43:33 )
@Totalanimefan:yeah maybe thats what ive been missing lol. i used to talk to a guy who had the accent but he lived here in the us, honestly he just ghosted me out of no where after like literally unloading all of his shit and telling me i was perfect. like ouch dude f- u lol. but i also used to talk to a french guy, ngl i miss him, we used to google translate stupid stuff and send it to each other. he would write something silly in french, translate it to english, then translate it back to french and send it to me. it was very entertaining

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/6 02:31:42 )

@JosieOpal: that’s very cute. Are you American? Maybe you could find a guy from Canada? Lol

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/6 02:34:45 )
@Totalanimefan: unfortnuately i am an american lmao. and true my dads side of the family lives in northern maine (literally on the border) and i cannot stress to you how much i love being up there

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/7 19:48:41 )
    @Totalanimefan: my mum tested negative today! I’m so relieved haha.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/7 21:47:23 )

@JosieOpal: I’m also American. We can try and make a difference. I know someone who lives in Maine. It’s pretty but very cold up there. What state are you in now? I don’t know if I could handle that cold

@sunny: wow that’s seriously great!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/8 03:32:22 )
@Totalanimefan: i am in Mass. I can DEFINITELY handle the cold. wow where in maine??
Josie's Occult Shoppe
Please Ping me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.