Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/29 00:23:26 )
Hello everyone .. I'm back lol been so busy with life now that the child's at nursery and just a busy chaotic life ... Now that everything's slowed down and getting better I'm starting to have some time to myself and chill while playing my games .. Merry Christmas and a happy new year I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and Santa was good to you all 🌲⛄🎁💙

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/29 02:53:23 )

Merry Christmas! Mine was good. I cooked so much food! Lol

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/29 03:37:51 )
welcome back and I'm glad you have some time to yourself now. <3

My life is really busy at the moment, so squeezing in voltra time is difficult. o3o'

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/29 18:43:42 )
I hope you had a good Christmas! I mainly spent time with family and just had fun. New Years Eve we are going to try to make it to midnight, but I don't know if I will make it, lol.

Donator — She Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/30 03:30:34 )
@totalanimefan: that's the best part the food.. I always look forward to my big Christmas feed xD

@koah:awk thank you so much .. me too I missed playing my games and chatting <3
Sometimes busy is good .. I hope it's a good kind of busy for you :D

@macsen191:I did thank you I love Christmas xD it's always good catching up with family especially the ones we don't see often .. I never make it anymore being a mum is tiring early nights are my favourite 😂

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/30 03:55:26 )

@LilMissKushy: I agree. That’s my favorite part too. Did you have lots of good food?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/2 10:12:01 )
@totalanimefan: oh yeah I went to my mum's for Christmas dinner and boxing day dinner and on both nights we had some party food

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/2 15:48:17 )
@lilmisskushy: That sounds fun! My Aunt came into town last week now that she is feeling better(She was sick from Nov-Dec something... had covid for the 4th time, then RSV, then Influenza A all right after each other and some overlapping. I'm glad she had nice neighbors that helped her plow her driveway, help feed and water the chickens and horse, and brought her food.) We had a fun time when she was up, we ordered out to our fav place and we got burgers, salads, and nachos to eat. She helped us finish the last of getting our apt empty(Mainly the garage) by taking some stuff she could use and my SO and our son went up there yesterday to drop off more stuff that SO couldn't part with but there was no room inside the new apt for.(Besides, I wouldn't have wanted them inside cuz a lot of it was garage stuff like tools, etc.)

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.