Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2022: Hide and Shriek! Voltra Police Department | Update Logs and Hangout (*NEW* Page Raffle)

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/26 15:33:21 )
@Totalanimefan: I was usually over it by Thanksgiving... XD

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/26 15:33:59 )

@Wildfire: Plans? Get more sleep if I can, lol. Every time I started to fall asleep last night/this morning, my throat would start itching, which would trigger a coughing fit. So rough night and I'm tired. How are you doing? Better than me I hope!

@Totalanimefan: Eh, not really. I mean my lungs don't hurt as much from coughing as they were yesterday but as I said above, I couldn't really sleep last night, so. Bleh. How are you?

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/26 15:37:04 )
@CooperationIsKey: Oh, those kinds of nights are pretty bad. I'm sorry to hear it, Key, and hope that you can rest and catch up on some sleep today! Feel better! :3

My plans for the day include staying in my PJs all day and lounging around doing as little as possible. :3

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/26 15:40:15 )

@Wildfire: I try to hold out until Jan 2nd. I feel like each year I’m getting better. But I still hate winter the most.

@CooperationIsKey: that’s awful. I’m sure you will recover soon. I’m good. Pretty tired from cooking so much but I had a good Christmas. Yesterday my sister said that she was going back to the east coast and going to live with me! I gave her the offer like a year ago. Her and her BF broke up a very months ago and CA is very expensive. I’m happy to have her back. My sister and I are close.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/26 15:59:00 )
@Totalanimefan: lol... that's good! I think what you're describing and what I'm describing (our tolerances for that kind of cold weather) has to do with where we grew up. You're trying to build your tolerance, and mine, because I grew up in the northeast, was just exhausted by Christmas...

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/26 17:37:44 )

@Wildfire: They suuuck, yeah. And I'm gonna try!

And sounds like you have a good plan for the day. Your avatar is all ready for it too! :D

@Totalanimefan: I'm trying! :D And glad to hear it; I wanted to do more baking but obviously that's a bit hard when you feel like trash. I'm going to try to make up for it later. :)

That's awesome about your sister! I mean not that she had a breakup obviously but that's awesome that you'll be on the same coast again. And yeah CA is super expensive, I had to move away and I really didn't want to.

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/26 17:41:29 )

I tell you one thing I've realized from having this flu, is I need to keep sudafed on hand for times like this. Like, the real stuff you have to get from behind the pharmacy counter now, not the crap they have on the shelves that barely does squat. 'Cause the congestion has been maddening!

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/26 19:15:01 )
@star2000shadow: That's true. But I always feel like the holiday season for me runs til the 2nd of Jan.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/26 19:15:22 )
@CooperationIsKey: I hope you're getting some rest.
I have been successful at being a couch potato today so far. I have a dog on my lap, a new tech toy that I'm kinda setting up, and watching my guys play a new video game...

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/26 19:15:52 )
@CooperationIsKey: Day went well. My husband got me a brand new computer monitor, and it's so big I love it. Otherwise we had dinner with my brother, and just did some cooking.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/26 19:16:57 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, It's cold, but we've gotten something to work thankfully. As long as we stay above the teens, I should be good wile we wait for the new work week to start.

How are you today?
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/26 20:19:07 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin’ | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol’ Jolly

Trading 1x Festive Dear for anything in my quest list. and for TWO orb items.

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Rei Ann: I tend to try and keep christmas alive all year round..then again I'm Kinda weird. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/27 03:46:25 )

@Wildfire: thanks. I always try to describe myself the best I can. I’m over this arctic blast that we have had since the 23rd. Lol
Next week it’s going to be 60 here.

@CooperationIsKey: where were you in CA? I’m sure DC will be really different for her weather wise.
Soon you will feel better and maybe your roommate will be back and then you guys can have Christmas together. Have the tree up and open gifts, make a big dinner and open gifts. :) also baking like you said.
I feel you on having good decongestants. When I had my chest infection it was horrible and I had to live on those meds lol

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/27 03:47:41 )

@Rei Ann: it’s supposed to be in the 60’s next week.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/27 04:39:06 )

@Wildfire: Tech toy? o3o

@Rei Ann: Ooh congrats on the monitor! That's always fun. Glad you had a good day. :D

@Totalanimefan: I was in Los Angeles. So yeah, big difference in weather! Roommate actually came home today! Although she sprung herself because she didn't trust the hospital after two major screw ups in her care, which honestly I don't really blame her (one nearly killed her!). We've got a roast I'm looking forward to but I dunno when we'll get to it.

Right now I'm upset because the paper I've been keeping track of when I've been taking my meds fell behind the bed where I can't reach it and I have no idea when I last took my cough medicine. :(

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/27 05:05:33 )
i am exhausted. This holiday weekend was insane. Lots of drama in my best friend's life that i got dragged into sorta, and then the next day i had to deal with my inlaws all day, which was fine, but i was still tired from saturday. And now today i'm tired because i went to target and looked for something to spend my gift card on. i ended up settling on a resin jewelry kit. the beads are all basically loose and now i'm putting the beads on the string so the beads don't go everywhere.

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/27 05:18:16 )

@Alorrena: Well that certainly sounds chaotic but on the bright side the resin kit sounds neat! o3o

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/27 10:17:19 )
@CooperationIsKey: i was scared they'd go everywhere, but other than the beads, i think the kit is neat for sure.
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/27 11:29:00 )

I love how I consistently tell YouTube not to even recommend the entire channels for these like lo-fi playlists and such, but like a third of my recommendations are just that. The algorithm is stupid.
Please ping me!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/27 14:08:14 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, we're kind of over it too. Hubby just turned on the house heater because it was reading 62°F inside just now. Wunderground says it's 40°F outside. I'm a little on the bundled up side of things and my coffee isn't staying hot long enough!

@CooperationIsKey: a BOOX ePaper Tablet. I know very little about it ATM, but it seems to have promise...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.