Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat CRIMIS is coming

Voltie — she/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/21 18:00:43 )

I'm obsessed with pixel art
I'll probably be busy the next couple of days, so in advance, Merry Christmas everyone who celebrates it here!!
Hope you get to relax this weekend or spend time with loved ones.
I get an early-out day on christmas eve and then my company gives christmas day off, so I'm super happy I get to stay home with my husband :D
(then they took my monday away asjgha)

Any plans to good something nice?
Baking goods?

My uncle from up north sent us a chocolate pizza from this NY company

looks like this but with our names on it instead :D
I'm so excited to dig into it this weekend

Donator — He/They Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/21 20:10:02 )

Too low on funds this year to go out and do anything, so it's just me, my friend, and our cats hanging out and trying not to freeze our butts off. We are planning to make a ham and a green bean casserole. I would really like to make cupcakes, but I'm the only one who would want them and it's a lot of mess to clean, so I'm not sure yet.

Donator — They/Them Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/21 20:56:37 )
@Jolly: So far, I'm gonna celebrate by staying indoors with the family and staying up to play video games together and watching a few movies. We really don't hang out much because we're always busy, busy, busy!

Plus, I love the chocolate pizza your uncle sent you! It looks all fancy and delicious!
Reminds me that we would order a dessert pizza whenever it's a special day. Always thought dessert pizzas weren't a thing in real life, but I'm glad some places make them!

Voltie — she/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/22 03:25:26 )

@Count Trashula:
oh I loooove green bean casserole <3
I should make some too!
I also meant to do baking this time, but money has become a problem for me too sadly.
pinching pennies ;;

@WretroughWorld:
That sounds super nice <3
And yeah, I love how fancy this pizza turned out. I almost dont want to eat it cause its so pretty~

Donator — He/They Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/22 03:33:24 )

@Jolly: Green bean casserole is a must-have. Last year we got one premade at the store and it was OK, but this time I'd much rather make it myself.
Here's hoping next year we both have more cash on hand!

Voltie — she/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/22 03:37:16 )

@Count Trashula:
Yes, I really hope we do have better financial luck next year!
I should check the horoscopes I dont really believe in them but sometimes they can set a positive mindset.
Like this year told my husband that he would work hard and have really good outcomes. And he absolutely did!

Donator — He/They Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/22 03:48:43 )

@Jolly: I haven't read mine in a long time, but sometimes they're nice to have. I think at least some of them have merit as predictors. And if nothing else, setting the right mindset is as good a reason to read them as any!

Voltie — she/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/22 03:58:39 )

@Count Trashula:
Poo, year of the rabbit means I have to work harder to get by
sounds about like what I've been doing recently too.

Donator — He/They Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/22 04:19:41 )

Most of the ones I read say money will improve, and since I'm planning on finding a job by then, I should surely hope so!

ALWAYS PING ME

Voltie — she/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/22 04:31:55 )

Yeah my husband's supposed to have amazing luck next year, so I'm really just here to ride on his tail feathers~

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/22 17:23:11 )

I went to the store to get the food for Christmas yesterday :)
Tomorrow we are going to a local pie place and getting a Mince Pie cause it's a very classic British Christmas dessert. I'm also making Mulled Wine which is another European Christmas drink.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.