Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 22:54:37 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence: |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: ah well I've posted here and there 'nods' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 23:44:49 )
@Borealis: Thank you. I'm glad I made it work.
@Totalanimefan: Ywah, it's like dumping oceans out there. Okay, maybe not as bad, but super gross.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 23:46:50 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

@totalanimefan: You're welcome :3

I'm fine as usual and sorta trying to be active here despite going on and off lately.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/16 00:10:52 )

@Hydrangea: We are happy to have you back. You should try the VPD thread. There is a raffle there too. Have you done any of the daily threads yet?

@Rei Ann: Yeah really and it's just non-stop

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/16 00:11:09 )

I'll be mostly posting in the VPD thread if anyone needs me haha

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/16 00:41:37 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

@totalanimefan: Oh dear, I almost forgot about the raffle on that thread lol. Maybe I'll head over there later.

Yup, currently did on the fourth investigation thread where people put the required items on their avatar or providing screenshots of said items :o

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/16 04:30:56 )

@Totalanimefan: yes it was heart wrenching all i could think about was im glad that we are okay but that was bitter sweet because a lot of people got damage to their homes and some people lost their loved ones.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/16 17:28:58 )

@Hydrangea: Yes you can chat with me there. ^^
I liked that one :) I also really like that item. I think it's the best one from the event so far and I also liked the other items.

@Bonnie: That's how I would always feel during the hurricanes. Although I would lose power, or have some damage around the house (or downed trees, that one sucked), no one in my fam every lost their life so we were grateful for that. I think it's ok to feel both at once. It doesn't have to be one or the other.

@Borealis: It's always nice to have the weekends off. Sometimes it is hard to wake up for an 8am start. I'm normally ok with it as long as I get enough sleep but my husband is a night owl so I tend to push myself to stay up later than I normally would. I think my body likes 11pm-7:30am. Of course you gotta get up earlier for an 8am start, but that's me in a perfect world. I tend to stay awake until midnight or 12:30 and then I can't keep my eyes open anymore.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/16 18:46:27 )

@Borealis: I heard that moving your wake up time in 10 min intervals until you get used to the new time works well. So try 7:20 for a week or something like that. Do you work from home?

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/16 18:54:23 )

@Borealis: Oh that's good. ^^ I'm sure 7, with sometimes waking up after snoozing once is good. This job will be WFH once I finish training but the bad part is it's a 50 min train ride to get there.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/16 19:26:05 )

@Borealis: Yeah but the place is in MD.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/18 01:38:39 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah, it is just really hard sometimes. but yes both can be true. but i'm just always the one that worries more about those who have lost people. once i've settled that many family is okay, i just move on from that

bloop

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 02:00:18 )

@Bonnie: That's totally understandable. When it actually helps to someone they work through it over time, but when we just think about it happening to people we just think of that first harsh pain and never work through the feelings, so in a way it feels worse to us then if we actually went through it ourselves. If that makes any sense.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.