Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/28 16:55:16 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence: |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: No and i figured it out, eventually, took me half the day but yeah i figured it out.
So you excited for christmas? <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/28 17:57:28 )

@star2000shadow: yeah I am. I’m not sure what I’m doing for Christmas yet.
@Alorrena: that’s cool. I’ve been playing it a bit on and off. I do wish it run better. I get motion sick so I can’t play it for a long time at once.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/28 20:14:11 )

@Totalanimefan: Maybe we'll both be able to get back to reading things ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/28 22:22:13 )

@Shadami: Yes. Speaking of there is a lot of manga I'm behind on I need to read lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/28 22:43:06 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: Join the crowed, I have no clue 'sigh'. right now I'm worried about saving fifty to get my sister a christmas gift, or opting and giving her the fifty so she can get her own gift. it's a tad tempting. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/28 23:06:25 )

@Totalanimefan: my imzadi was reading reincarnated as a slime this morning i think xD

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/28 23:20:11 )

@star2000shadow: Did she tell you what she wants? My family tends to make a list and then others in the family get something from that list for them.

@Shadami: That's a pretty popular one. My husband reads a ton of light novels too.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/29 04:50:09 )

It's really adorable :D

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/29 17:39:56 )
-zooms through-
(I'm not really here ATM, but wanted to say hi ;) )

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/29 21:00:29 )

me too! I've got to figure out how to make a reindeer and an elf costume cause my girls joined drama club and the play is in a month

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/30 20:06:47 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: Nope, I'm just gifting her Fifty so she can get her own gift. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/1 19:10:23 )

@Shadami: Maybe Youtube could show you?

@Wildfire: Hey, I probably should have replied to you here instead of the Thanksgiving thread haha

@star2000shadow: That sounds awesome. Cash is a great gift to get!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/1 21:06:17 )
@Totalanimefan: lol... whatever thread works XD

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/1 22:07:51 )

Wildfire:
[font=Charcoal] [color=#696969] [size=15] @Totalanimefan: LOL - you came down here for your graduation?? ROFL! Orlando is a bit of a zoo even on a good day... XD

I'll just reply here

Yeah Orlando is lol.
It was in Orlando that way my Dad and his wife didn't have to travel far and it would be a semi-familar place with good weather in Nov. Also my school picks one city every month to host the graduation ceremony and it just happened to be in Orlando for Nov. Other places they did it this year were St Louis, Seattle, Houston, Kanas City, and others I can't remember. [/color][/size][/font]

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/2 14:48:05 )
@Totalanimefan: aaaaahh... that's an interesting approach for a virtual school to hosting a RL graduation ceremony. It makes sense, and what a lovely coincidence for you, for it to be somewhere vaguely familiar. :3

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/2 15:04:43 )

@Wildfire: I think it’s nice. It makes it feel real and it was a good time.
I’m glad it was Orlando for that reason and that one’s listed above. Still hate that Orlando traffic and tacky-ness. I don’t think I could ever live there. Lol

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/2 15:31:30 )
@Totalanimefan: It is nice. A physical, tangible sense of closure to all that educational work that you invested! (...and something my eldest never got because of lockdowns after busting his ass in dual-enrollment. I'm still upset over that, tbh)... but good for you! :3

Orlando. Orlando. Orlando. ....yeah.... it's a mess. I avoid it whenever possible. That stretch of I-4 is consistently some of the worst traffic and driving I've ever run across anywhere. And it's definitely tacky. Ugh.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/2 20:05:20 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: Yep 'nods' now I'm happy. i can just relaxe and enjoy the christmas month haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/3 06:36:54 )

@Wildfire: he couldn’t go now? I know lots of colleges let kids walk from other years cause of Rona. There were people at mine that finished in 2021
Omg I-4 is just the worst ever! I don’t know why people do that everyday for their commute it just sucks. It would find a different job or a different house or something lol
Tacky 100% and there are so many out of country tourists there. They probably think all of America looks like that T-T

@star2000shadow: that’s good. I still have to get gifts for people including my sister

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/3 15:31:15 )
@Totalanimefan: I am pretty sure it was an option for him to walk in the ceremony in '21, but he was less than enthused at the idea and really, the moment and his true celebration was gone by that point... and I honestly can't blame him. It's not like he was looking forward to walking and going through the actual ceremony, but (IMO) he missed out on a benchmark celebratory event because of the stupid lockdowns and I'm upset for him... ya know?

Yeah, I don't understand people who are willing to drive I-4 every day either. If you're local, I'm sure there are back road alternatives to get where you're going, and if you're not local, then you're insane to willingly putting yourself in that mess of a highway :3

Tourists. Yeah. I really want a "resident only" beach (and roads/lanes!!!)... starting ... oh... about this time of year, and going until May. :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.