Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Anniversary Gift from the Guardians || Rates LOCKED-IN

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 17:20:03 )

@Wildfire: Nice! Is it from Sprouts? I don't know if you guys have that one near you. I used to go to it in CA and they had that special.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 17:25:08 )
@Totalanimefan: There are at least 3 Sprouts locations in my general area (probably within 5-10 miles), but this was from Publix :3

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 17:30:40 )

@Wildfire: That was gonna be my 2nd guess lol. I could go for a Pub Sub right now.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 17:46:36 )
    @Totalanimefan: I did! There’s nothing they can do to help but she suggested I get a letter from the dr about my mental health issues, and that might convince them to move me up to an A rating :) I have an appointment next week with the dr:)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 17:54:47 )

@sunny: That's a good idea. Once you go to the Dr how long until you can give them the info and have you move up to A?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 17:58:53 )

Too bad the updates for this thread aren't every 10 pages. ^^; I don't know if we will get to page 50. ^^;

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 18:20:32 )
    @Totalanimefan: it usually takes about a week for the dr to write a letter, the I have to pick it up, give it to my housing officer, they will hand it in to the council, then they will make a decision. So maybe a month?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 18:24:38 )

@sunny: Ok, a month doesn't seem that bad. Maybe you can be in there before Christmas :)

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 18:40:38 )
@Totalanimefan: well yeah, of course that was your 2nd guess ... not like that chain pretty much owns FL grocery markets or anything XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 18:55:15 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Morning Everyone 'sleepy Blink' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 18:59:18 )
@star2000shadow: *waves at*

.................................. I'm getting mighty tired of doing these puzzles :/

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 19:15:58 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: yeah..i've avoided doing them haha. good luck on the one your working on now. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 19:22:08 )
    @Totalanimefan: I hope so!!! Seriously lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 19:54:39 )

@Wildfire: Haha it's always Publix.
It's more like after I wrote it I was thinking, wait, doesn't Publix also have Wed specials? XD
I've done two puzzles and I'm tired of them haha

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 19:55:07 )

@star2000shadow: Cool avatar. Nice use of that hair.
@sunny: Yeah same. Make sure that you keep me posted. ^^

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 19:57:49 )
    @Totalanimefan: I will do ! Thank you for talking to me about this <3

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 19:59:43 )

@sunny: Yeah of course. I want to know how you are doing + you supported me this week with my interview troubles. ^^

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 20:09:32 )
@Totalanimefan: i don't know. We don't want to cause unnecessary drama with her and ask and have her think we're rushing her. But also I kinda want her to stay long enough to pay november rent so i can get caught up on bills before we fully take over.
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 20:12:13 )
@star2000shadow: thank you. I had just finished one. They are tedious and time-consuming, tbh... and after a while, just annoying :/

@Totalanimefan: lol... yeah, Publix has the Wednesday specials. I was there and thought that it sounded like a good idea.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 20:16:08 )

@Alorrena: I'm sure that you will get your wish.
How is your job going by the way?

@Wildfire: yeah that is a good idea. What kind did you get?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.