Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Anniversary Gift from the Guardians || Rates LOCKED-IN

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 21:30:48 )

What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?

Hmm... probably the fried frog legs I had at the Los Angeles county fair a few years back lmao. They were awful; texture of chicken but super fishy.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 21:40:26 )
    @CooperationIsKey: I’ve always wanted to try frog legs!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 21:48:20 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Hmm I'm trying to figure out a good belt for my avi as the item That gives the bow, two buns and belt, I have one of so I can only wear two of them..and i need to find another one 'rambles on' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 23:12:34 )
@Totalanimefan: It is completley okay... My day today ahs also been down int he dumbs.. ( at least a bit started out with waking up to someone having stolen my bicycles backlight and reflectors. so now both front and back light reflectors have been stolen ) wanted to work on some costume today but with tht 'surprise' i just draged my bike into my apartment nstead makign no room for sewing or fabric cutting.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 01:58:24 )
@Q t e a p o n: I'm obsessed with Halloween and kitties of all sorts. You're my kind of person! All of the lovely avis here have me so excited to building up outfits.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 02:02:20 )
@CooperationIsKey: omg my dad is cajun so I tried frog legs as a kid. Much prefer alligator.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 03:31:45 )

@kittyberry: Omg me too, lmao. I love alligator! I've had "alligator bites" (kinda like popcorn chicken, but alligator lol) with a killer Cajun-style sauce, and an alligator-sausage hoagie that was super amazing, both from local (Florida) restaurants. I am definitely a fan. :D

@sunny: Well if you do, I'd suggest not trying the fried frog legs at the Los Angeles county fair LMAO. They were terrible.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 03:43:34 )

@sunny: thank you. I am nervous. I’m not very good with interviews lol

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 04:01:46 )

Oh my gosh everyone. I got super busy today and couldn't check messages and posts at all until now :O

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — she/they/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 04:20:54 )

hey all~

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 04:51:37 )

@Q t e a p o n: yes it’s a job and a workplace that I would really like to do/work at. :)

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 05:13:17 )

@Justice: Hello! How are you this [timezone]? o3o

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 12:09:35 )

What country do you most want to travel to?

This is sooo hard to answer, because there's many places I'd like to see, but among them, I'd really like to go back to Austria (& Germany). I've been before with my mom, for about three months over summer when I was 5, but because I was so young my memories are few and typically fuzzy. Still they're very precious memories, and I'd love to see the sights and museums again at an age when I can appreciate them all! (as a kid I mostly was bored/tired from all the walking, lmao.)

Please ping me!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 14:09:57 )
-posts a post over here-
....uhhhh.... hello again everyone. What's going on -anything fun or exciting?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 14:21:24 )
Oh - it's nice to see folks using the random questions as posting fodder! ... and you guys have had a couple of weird meals - mostly with the combination of items more than the items themselves... although @CooperationIsKey: I think you got a strange batch of frog legs. I've had them a few times and don't remember them being as fishy as you describe...

-leaves a couple more random questions-

• What is your favorite movie of all time?
  • What are some things everyone should try at least once in their lives?
  • Is there a difference between a sofa and a couch?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 15:37:40 )
@Wildfire: good morning!
Your avi is so pretty! <3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 15:53:20 )
@Koah: good morning... and thank you!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 16:18:27 )
    @Totalanimefan: me neither haha but you’ll do great, I’m sure! Just remember you’re qualified for this job, you deserve it :)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 16:20:01 )
    What is your favorite movie of all time?
    The Fall (2006)

What are some things everyone should try at least once in their lives?
    Something that scares them. It’s different for everyone but adrenaline is good :D

Is there a difference between a sofa and a couch?
    Idk…… I’m not entirely sure what a couch is lol.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 17:01:31 )
Good Morning everyone,
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.