Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Anniversary Gift from the Guardians || Rates LOCKED-IN

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 19:51:25 )
    @Shadami: I’m not lol hopefully I will soon tho :( I developed a cough last night and still feel kind of congested boooo

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 19:51:43 )

You should get some rest since you feel sick.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 19:54:09 )
@sunny: oooh. nifty ouo. thought it was a more avatar item kind of thing ( sorry if i make litle to no sense )

@Totalanimefan: It was... 'jut' some dicord rp group drama that ended up i me leaving the grou after having had a character in there for 1½ year.. because I was verbally attacked by other players and the ST's /GM's didnt do anything or say anything. some of my friends cam todefend me but that was after I had left the server, heard yesterday from oe of my friend son the erver that that person who verbally attacked me left the group but im still a bit 'eh' on if I should or want to return.. and if it woudl be with my usual character or not.. ( it probably woulnt as others now have acess to that characters sheet ) *shrugs*

Something completely else: maaan I'm full now just had a big tasty meal ( two types of pasta with a vegan bolognese.. which im only slightly allergic to an drizzle of cheese 8'D )

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 19:55:59 )

@sunny: oh noooo. :[
i agree , rest is best... but i'd be a hypocrit if i was all rawr go rest xD cause i can't follow my own advice while being busy mom

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 19:56:23 )

@TeaTales: That sucks. It always hurts to feel like you are apart of a group for a long time only to find out you aren't.
I know it hurts now, but you are honestly better in the long run you know? But take today and tomorrow to mourn.
Yummy. That sounds good!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 19:58:46 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh it happend the night to monday

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 20:00:56 )

i honestly keep wanting to rp, and then being far to busy :/

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 20:09:34 )
I ..... want to rp and am in 3 ( 4 ) discord rp servers. roleplaying some World of Darkness stuff. and the one fatasy page but that one ive n really been active n for over a year

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 20:29:28 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
sunny:
    @star2000shadow: thank you :) cute new avi btw!

aww thanks, I'll probably try and work on another halloween avi.. maybe I'll get lucky and the gowns im wanting will be added for halloween or something 'hums' <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 20:39:59 )
    You’re welcome :)

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 21:24:34 )

My kids are home and I've got to try to juggle all three of them now while sick. So i'm probably going to disappear until bed time. catch you all again in a bit :D

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 21:26:18 )
    Good luck Shadami!!!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/21 01:46:38 )

We speedy posters when we've got some time. xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/21 02:28:01 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'Pokes head in and blinks' hello.. <:3( )~~

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/21 02:34:54 )

Dinner's in the oven woo! Went with lemon pepper on the chicken breast for a different flavor for a change. :)

Meanwhile, I'm so, so fatigued and achey. Bleh.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/21 03:01:15 )

@Q t e a p o n: They're doing mostly okay. The 3 year old is still coughing and has a fever :[
The middle one is like "*fake cough* ah nooo i caught her cough. i can't go to school tomorrow"

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/21 03:01:39 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Hmm almost got enough to get another common Orb haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/21 03:37:25 )

I really need to post more. o3o

Please ping me!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/21 04:41:53 )
I just started a new job and really wish I had more time to participate here. </3

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/21 04:49:13 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Q t e a p o n: Not sure maybe the siren one I guess I'll figure out when i get there haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.