Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Winter's Touch: Anniversery Version

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 17:14:37 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Mesmerizing Moon | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Hello Everyone, I am late to the party but I'm here, I've been in Reading mode, hence Why I haven't been on in a while 'blush' well that and i had a lot going on. so how's everyone doing? <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 17:14:57 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Mesmerizing Moon | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Reserved and Open <:3( )~~

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 17:18:02 )

Hello Star ^^ and it's okay to be in reading mode

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 17:31:12 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Mesmerizing Moon | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Shadami: Hey, how's it going 'blinks' 'happy smile' How've you been doing. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 17:34:24 )

I'm doing alright. Alot has been going on in my life so things are really crazy. but on the path to really good things

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 17:46:06 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Mesmerizing Moon | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ that's always good, I'm all moved in to my new apartment, so far its going pretty good 'nods' <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 18:16:12 )
    Hey star, nice avatar!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 18:19:42 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @sunny: Hi sunny and aww thanks, Im thinking of redoing her for halloween or something 'hums' <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 18:27:17 )
    @star2000shadow: hmmm yes, tis the season for dressing up :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 18:31:41 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @sunny: true, I'm just not sure haha. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 18:34:59 )
    @star2000shadow: I like your current avi for now :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 18:38:50 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @sunny: well thank you, your's look's cute.. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 18:43:18 )

I haven't done any of the event threads either ^^;

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 19:48:15 )
    @star2000shadow: aw that’s kind of you to say. I just wanted to make something with the Deadly Darling legs :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 20:03:18 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @sunny: well its true..I can never get my avi's to look like a reallife person..they always look like avis. but i could so totally see a person in your avi's look walking around in real life. so it's good and the deadly darling is cute. i so want the hairs haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 22:50:38 )
speedrunning is fun.

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/14 01:03:09 )
@star2000shadow: hey star! Happy anniversary event ~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/14 01:08:22 )
speedrunning staring at the damn sun.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/14 01:50:37 )

@star2000shadow: glad to hear it :)
And sorry. I'm scatterbrained all over the place today. Didn't mean to poof for hours while chatting

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/14 02:09:54 )
ominous confetti gathering noises. i will also combine the confetti so that it's easier to carry.
please ping me for the love of god.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.