Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Want avatar doodle arts? Make a request !

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 14:07:22 )
@Shadami: Ouch with the kids (I'm just now catching up on pings 'cuz I overslept zzZZZZzzz XD) but it sounds like you're doing the right thing and doing your best. It also sounds like the kids are still young enough where you should be able to break them of this nasty habit and absorb some better personal skills. I wish you the absolute best of luck with that. <3 Keep at it. Stay consistent!

I don't know why my guys don't manage to put dishes in the dishwasher most of the time. It's really annoying (to me; apparently not to them).

Anyway.............

Awwwww, thanks <3 I was going for fun but kinda chaotic and kinda "monster month" XD <3

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 14:11:26 )

My oldest is 10, I keep reminding myself that if i keep being here for them and trying to do my best for them, they're bound to notice one day and improve/ be thankful.
i just keep trying to move forward and do my best for them.

random side thought. are orbs and crates and such still not equippable since the inventory change?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 14:32:04 )
@Shadami: You should still have at least a couple more years with her before she thinks she knows absolutely everything, so yes - keep forging ahead! And even when it seems like a losing, endless battle... keep going!! They DO eventually come around and although they don't want to admit it, they see and appreciate the things we do for them as parents. And you will know that you've done your best too. And that matters :3

Ummmm... you mean the ability to equip the actual crate or orb? Yeah, I don't think that works. :/

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 14:35:44 )

@Wildfire: i know there was a plan to make them equippable again, but darn, looks like they haven't had the time to fix that yet. Which of course, completely understandable with how life everywhere has been crazy . oh well. ^^ i shall wait paitiently but that means i don't have to worry about getting the old orbs and crates yet, just the items.

thanks. xD I just wish it was sooner then later that it happened. haha

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 14:47:40 )
@Shadami: lol... yes, I understand that 100%, but also "lol - your kids are still young" (meant only in the best of ways, I assure you!) XD <3

Yeah, I remember that being part of the initial plan, but not being able to equip the actual crates or orbs doesn't bother me at all, tbh...

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 15:14:34 )

I liked being able to equip them because it gave me another accessory to use to color match. :3 I thought it was a cool way to add an extra touch of color match

oh and yes of course. xD i'm just ranting cause my kids have been getting on my nerves and being defiant in not listening to me cause they hung out with their father.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 17:18:27 )
@Shadami: Yup - I can see that, especially with how relatively few hand held items we seem to have on this site...

And I get that too... only not having to deal with an ex and their funky different way of doing things and having kids rebel against you, but honestly, they all have their moments like that regardless. Still, good luck! :3

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 17:24:12 )

thanks ^^ i don't mean to ramble on about them xD One of which is now home. she's being so silly today.
She's been walking backwards to the car, and now has a second child doing it with her. xD

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 22:00:50 )
@shadami: -slides in like I was here all along- Sup?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 22:26:47 )
honks softly

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 22:28:05 )

@Lopsided Oreo: cooking dinner and accidentally leaving my phone in the fridge ^^

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 22:31:37 )
@shadami: Sounds like your phone wanted to be there huh?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 22:40:19 )
conceptual cuils combine cooperatively compared to the combinations of confetti.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 22:57:12 )

@Lopsided Oreo: apparently so xD

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 22:58:37 )
@Shadami: It was a little frrrrooosty lmao
RCC + CMP
8/1/2022

I just want friends please.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 22:59:14 )
voltorb obtained
now to obtain more volts

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 23:01:35 )

@Feral: Voltorb? Pokemon go?

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 23:02:35 )
there's an orb that's obtainable via just using volts in one of the shops on this site.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 23:15:12 )
*runs through*
It has been a busy, distracting day.
:3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/14 00:30:02 )
ominous egg noises
please ping me for the love of god.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.