Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Want avatar doodle arts? Make a request !

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 22:52:17 )

That is super awesome :D

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 00:51:52 )

I might have gotten sidetracked xD
and made a sim instead

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 14:17:10 )

Those that want some avatar doodles art grab bag, whatever I decide to draw , request before this upcoming weekend is over. :D and I'm going to draw.nove got some free time that I need to do easy things in because I'm feeling under the weather.
Answer: draw!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/21 21:38:26 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'Pokes head in' hello all 'waves' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — she/they/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 03:14:51 )

Hi hi

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 04:11:05 )

@Borealis: Probably can soon as i've got a moment :]

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 04:02:55 )

@Borealis: life got insanely busy. xD drama hit haaaaaard.
I'm going to try to draw you tomorrow :D

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 14:24:17 )
-runs through-
...uhhh... hello. :3 What's going on?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 15:19:52 )

@Wildfire: just waking up. Kids will be home... Some time today. Their father didn't tell me when.

Gonna draw later

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 15:51:53 )
@Shadami: oh yes... I remember days like that. Good luck dealing with the ex and the probably wired-up kiddos :/
Drawing is always a good thing, imo... even if it seems like I never can manage to find the time or opportunity to do so myself...

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 23:50:48 )

Left a community.
My brother's old roommate's wife and the kids were t-boned. Everyone is fine. Dnd is likely canceled.
My kids are treating me like absolute garbage since they spent the weekend with their father and I'm so out of patience and furious

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 13:25:27 )
Oh! ... ouch and ouch... and ouch!

Left a community - that sounds like a story... what happened?

I'm glad that the family is safe after the accident. It still sucks though :( If they're who you're playing D&D with, I would imagine that the game would be cancelled right now.

I'm sorry that you're having to go through that with your ex and your kids. Hopefully things will improve over time, but that has got to be exhausting and infuriating on your part... :(

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 04:59:04 )

@Wildfire: Star Trek community for mine and my imzadi's armada. The leader has been having a bad time at work and has been avoiding everyone so he doesn't bring his bad mood to the community but as a result he actually destroyed his community and let all that bad mood leak out. and I kept trying to give advice and he kept brushing me off. and finally confronted him about how he's been treating me and how i've been feeling and he insisted that he's done nothing wrong.
SO I told him he can keep his toxic community and I'm leaving. and if all the good people follow me because they were hanging around only because i was still around (as they've told me. not me assuming) than I'm not going to say I told you so, cause I already did months before when I tried to warn him that his actions were tearing his community apart.

My brother's dnd game actually. :D and they did not cancel xD because that's how important dnd is. its their social outlet and their creative outlet. and relieves from two stressful work weeks. cause its a biweekly game.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 05:38:46 )

@Borealis: I finally got around to doodling.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 12:22:00 )
@Shadami: that doesn't sound like a good situation, tbh. In fact, it sounds like this person was trying to do the right thing but didn't know how, and didn't realize the effects of his decisions or ability to handle his personal situation. That's unfortunate, but ... learning opportunity??? /shrug/ I hope the fall-out isn't horrible for you or anyone in the group. :3

It sounds like D&D was needed to get minds off of events... I'm glad the game happened in that case :3

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 01:56:37 )

@Wildfire: it's the complete lack of accepting things after they were explained that made me just. "I'm done".
Hopefully he comes around at some point for an apology because I don't think he's a bad guy. I just don't have high hopes that he's capable of accepting certain things. Like... If you lead you have to lead. And protecting only your own butt harms so many others... *Grumpy*

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 13:42:33 )
@Shadami: that definitely sounds like drama in the making... although perhaps unintentionally. People only see what they are able to see sometimes - even if a different perspective is presented. And yeah, that whole ability and willingness to Lead -and understanding what that really means- thing is something a lot of people don't understand, it seems. It sounds like you made the right decision for yourself :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 16:45:05 )
    That's just the nature of a leader. You are either surrounded by like-minded 'yes-men,' people who prefer not to make decisions, or those who want to take advantage of others. In politics, you have a lot of yes-men, and in cults it's a bit of a combination. For social communities and collections of friends, more often than not you can spot who the decision-maker is and who naturally turns the opinions of the group--even if only outwardly.

Still, it's not easy to break away from something you've invested in so I hope you're better for it.
    It's a bit like being a Starship Captain, I'd imagine.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 00:02:32 )

It IS like being a starship captain. xD

@blue: cause it's a star trek community

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 00:02:47 )

@Borealis: yay i'm glad :D

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.