Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 16:41:30 )
@Vozzy: I love when stuff just falls into place like that with screen names truthfully. And telling the story of how it came to be is even better lol

Yes, it's always hard as hell to lose a loved one. But, yes, they are definitely resting in peace now. They're no longer sick and are happy and healthy and with all those they lost in their life time. Or so I like to believe.

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 16:42:16 )
@Shark: I remember you now! Weren't we friends on there as well? I can't remember cause it's been so long but how've you been??

Admin — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 16:43:54 )
@Lopsided Oreo: My mom always talked about our loved ones that passed before her. I have to believe they're all together.

So glad to have you join our community. Feel free to message me anytime for anything!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 16:44:09 )

@Lopsided Oreo: I'm sorry that happened to you, was it from Covid?

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 16:48:29 )
@Vozzy: I think I'll just add you as a friend on here if you're cool with it. But, yes, they're all up there having the time of their lives.

@totalanimefan: No it wasn't from Covid. At the end of her life my mama was suffering from Breast Cancer, A faulty heart, and dialysis. I think the combination of those three things is what caused her to passed away. All I really know is that I still feel guilty because she passed away with just me in the room, it was brutal NGL

Admin — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 16:53:22 )
@Lopsided Oreo: yes! That'd be wonderful!
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 16:55:40 )
@Q t e a p o n: I can't remember how long I was on there. I think it was only a couple of months before it went byebye. Oh well.

@vozzy: sweet deal. Thankfully you requested me for a friend lol

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 16:59:17 )
@Lopsided Oreo: Probably :D I've been ok, not much has changed for me except for my personality probably, lol. I've got 2 kitties and I draw a lot of art!

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 17:04:15 )
@Shark: I still live at the same house I grew up in the only difference is that I'm, now, planning my third and final wedding. I was also officially diagnosed as severely depressed and anxious. Plus I recently got my undiagnosed PTSD from my childhood trauma diagnosed. Oh and I've got a chiweenie named Bear who is my emotional support puppers.

@Q t e a p o n: Yeah I was a sad panda when it shut down. When it comes to being engaged in a forum it's usually if I get replied to. Or if I find it fun to be there, you know?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 17:10:56 )

@Lopsided Oreo: That's awful. When my grandpa passed he had a lot of things wrong with him too, including 3 different cancers. I'm sure that your mom was very happy to have you with her <3333

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 17:12:15 )
@Lopsided Oreo: Wedding! Hell yeah :D I feel that, I also suffer from depression and anxiety. PTSD sounds rough though! Dx Awww pupper! Bear is a great name for a dog.

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 17:17:00 )
@Totalanimefan: I think the main reason why she passed away that night is because her heart gave out. She was given a vest thingy to keep her heart from stopping and the only time she could take it off was when she showered. That night she wanted a shower and we were joking around, as per usual with us, and the next thing I know her eyes roll up in the back of her head and she falls back. And, then, she was gone.

@Shark: Yeah this third one is the final one for me. I just know it is because my future hubby makes me feel amazing and not like the two exes before him. So I know I got a winner finally lol. And, yeah, Bear is definitely a cute name for him. Cause he's smol and such a cuddle bug. He also happens to love giving kisses. I must now find a picture to show off because he's my furbaby.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 17:40:10 )

@Lopsided Oreo: Oh my gosh, that must have been so traumatic for you!
Also congrats on getting married!

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 17:44:38 )
@Totalanimefan: it was but I'm slowly coming to terms with it... it's been two years and almost two months since she passed away and around the time she passed and major holidays I get lower then low but I know she's no longer sick. Plus i got a heart shaped necklace with her picture on it that has some of her ashes in it so I always have her with me so that also helps. Also I haven't gotten married yet, we are just in the planning stages. We are, honestly, thinking about just going down to the court house and getting married that way and, then, later down the line having a "proper" wedding. But we haven't fully decided yet.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 17:48:25 )

@Lopsided Oreo: It takes years or maybe a whole life time to be ok with loosing a parent. I have both of mine, but I almost quickly lost both of them and both had to have life-saving surgery.
You just live life the best you can.

Oh I see. My husband had a paper marriage before our wedding. We are from different countries.

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 17:55:35 )
@Totalanimefan: Do me a solid and please don't ever take your folks for granted. Make sure they know how much they absolutely mean to you each and every day. I'm sure you do that already after almost losing them because that will knock some sense into anyone. But I just want you to know it could be way worse and you might say something you regret and never be able to take it back.

That... sounds different. I've never heard of that before. My future hubby and I have picked a date, we just haven't picked the year, for when we're gonna do the whole getting hitched thing.

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 18:00:27 )
@Lopsided Oreo: That's awesome! I'm glad you found the one :D

Cuddly baby! ;w;

Ping me!

Hangout

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 18:06:15 )
@Shark: Same though. I really thought I wouldn't find the right dude after all the crap I went through with all my exes. So yeah. I also hope the photo works.

RCC + CMP
8/1/2022

I just want friends please.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 18:14:06 )

@Lopsided Oreo: Yeah I already know that. ^^ I'm still sorry you lost your mom so quickly. I think that's the worst part.
Yeah he's British and I'm American and we couldn't really live together in the US without us being married to each other unless his job wanted to sponsor him (which they didn't) but that's ok cause we had already talked about getting married, just not within 30 days of him landing here. So we got married at the courthouse for the government to let us live together (we also had a lawyer) and then we had a wedding about 8 months after. So we could actually plan it.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Pomepome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 18:17:37 )
@Lopsided Oreo: i know your username..... <<
+Pls ping me+
Nothing Fancy to see here!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.